What is one of your most satisfying victories?

Options
Can be as killer or survivor. I had a game tonight vs a super toxic genrush squad and managed to whoop that ass so hard it gave em flashbacks of their alcoholic daddies.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

4 kills using Devour Hope.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited December 2018
    Options

I slapped a teabagging obsession Meg through the killer shack window, who D/C'd right after I picked her up and dribbled her.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Options
    Can be as killer or survivor. I had a game tonight vs a super toxic genrush squad and managed to whoop that ass so hard it gave em flashbacks of their alcoholic daddies.
    Survivor:

I was playing solo and gates were open, all of us were still alive but then one of my teammates ate a big NOED like a champ and got hooked. My two other teammates left I was about to but I though "why not? I'll just save his ass for the lols, I dont even care if I die". I managed to sneak behind the killer, who was a spirit. I made her hit me so she'd use her power after it. I had Iron Will so she never expected me to go right pass her face and rescue that unlucky guy. She came back to the hook and hit him but I had BT. At last we made It to the gates and he then DM me thanking me. I felt good tbh.

Killer:

I was facing a 4 men SWF and one of them started teabagging. When I got him I went to the hook and his friends were doing a gen right next to me. I was playing Doctor and I had some pretty strong perks and add-ons. They tried to stay arround and end that gen while trying to unhook his teammate while I was around chasing one of them. They tried to go super altruistic with insta heals and stuff like that but they kept coming to that gen instead of making me chase them somewhere else. They'd refuse to leave so I just downed all of them. It ended in a 5 min game against a SWF.
  • MasonHugsCats
    MasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    Options
    I was playing against a toxic David and Quentin. I was playing Freddy and I had just managed to hook the Quentin a second time as the gates opened. They spend about 15 minutes teasing me around the killer shack. Quentin started to teabag at the gates and as he went to leave I downed him with a one shot using NOED. He assumed I didn't have it because the exit gates had been open for 15 minutes without me getting a hit. I put him on the hook and he insta died, that hook activated lmy Blood Warden. And I was able to down and hook David who was also teabagging. I let the other two escape even though I knew where they were. I was so happy with my 2k I didn't even care about them. They added me to a chat and said GG. and stuff they were nice guys. But ######### it was so satisfying killing them after being so angry for 30 minutes at them.
  • MasonHugsCats
    MasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    Options
    Oh and my best survivor victory I didn't escape. I was playing against a super bad doctor who would just face camp. Not even use his ability. He had gotten a David on the hook and using borrowed time and a bit of skill. I managed to unhook him safely.  Later her finally downed another person that person being me. He of course face camped but I was saved by a Feng Min who almost died for me. Nothing spectacular had happend except for me getting saved by the Meg on the who blocked a killer hit letting me hide. When the gates were open the Feng Min who had saved me was down in the basement. I decided to do it. I ran down there tanking a hit and getting the Feng Min down, she had adrenaline and the effects of my borrowed time so she was able to easily escape. The doctor immediately downed me as she escaped the basement. I saw her upstairs with Meg and David tryna think of a way to save me. So I decided. I killed myself and let them escape. It was a victory in my heart.
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

Getting 3 people on the basement hook with freddy because they where ######### terrible almost a year ago

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Getting that Blood warden with that one toxic player in the game getting hooked and killed

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Options

I have two, pretty recent. There have been plenty of satisfying wins, but these are the freshest in my mind.

First one is Springwood, I am Hag. Playing a three stack and a random. Two of the three stack are toxic as hell, constantly pointing, tbagging, etc. Their friend dies during the match, and I hook the random as they pop the last gen. The other two in the three stack instead of leaving, tbag at the gates, throw down pallets, point. As I toy with one and move around at the exit gate, the other tries to sneak off for the unhook. She pops a trap and gets hit. But she's too far from the gate to make it out. Her friend tries to body block but I go around her and down the Laurie before chasing her friend out. It's always a great feeling to turn the tables on teabagging toxic douches.

Which leads to the second one. It was on Haddonfield and IIRC I was Leatherface. I'd chased the dstrike obsession around for awhile and she was toxic, teabagging etc. Just like the other game, I down someone right as they pop the last gen and I already had one dead. So David is hooked. I go to an exit gate and return to see Feng unhooking him. I give Dave a whack, sending him into borrowed time. I assumed that by now they'd have opened the closest door and that I wouldn't catch him, so I went for Feng. Surprise NOED FTW. She goes down. I hook her on the same hook Dave was on and thanks to BBQ, I see Dave running away from the door and then he falls as his BT expires. I go to walk all the way to him to hook him, but I had a feeling I should return to hook. I see Meg, dstrike teabagging dbag herself, going for the unhook. This hook is one of the ones right by the sidewalk on Haddonfield, and when a survivor is hooked on it, you can't run past it, you have to run around. Meg doesn't realize this. She sees me coming and instead of going for the unhook, tries to run past Feng and off to a door ahead of her. She realizes she can't make it past and tries to vault a fence but slow vaults. I down her in the grass thanks to NOED and as I pick her up she rage quits. I'm fully erect and the bitter salty tears of rage quitting Meagan give me the energy to go all the way across the map to where David is and I hook him until he dies from it.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    2 Gens that needed to be done
    Killer camping the hatch. 
    I go back and forth doing two gens.
    I completed both gens.
    I watched the killer as he debates on whether to leave the hatch or go to the exit gate.
    He leaves and I take the hatch 🤪
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    2 dead
    1 hooked
    I was chasing around a Min as the Spirit. 
    Hatch opens, and she's running for it with me hot on her heels. 
    She makes the hop.
    I grab her mid hop, and carry her to the hook. 

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    Options
    Being complimented by a survivor while playing spirit after I moried him with devour hope fully stacked

The only compliment I ever received as killer. Felt good that he enjoyed the new killer (at the time) mori animation

As survivor juking a Billy for the last 3 gens while saving a guy and survive
  • Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

Toxic survivor bming me the entire game. Turns into a hatch standoff. I msg them they can leave via the exit gates but won't get the hatch. They go to do the last gen and come back to teabag and flashlight click me over and over... however I have noed. After a few minutes of trying to bait me away from the hatch I take it. Chase them, down them and they dc then followed up by cursing at me for 5 minutes in private message.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    ShyN3ko said:

4 reverse beartrap kills.
    I want a achievement for this.

Wait they don't have that common lol that's a defo trophy stuff for a 4k beartrap match just hmmm do what they did with michale where two add-ons do it say tamperd timer and a add-on to trap boxes where if you fail a skill check it takes of 30 seconds
  • redsopine01
    Options
    Mine right of the bat today had myres or was it huntress and then myres for points anyway I used a black ward and the dreaded tombstone build of both red add-ons and anti heal and slug items it took me till last gen to get ew3 but off the bat I killed the obsession and got dying light active searched then saw a gen I kicked (Same room as the dead obsession lol) and I remember seeing a hiding person around the corner earlier on and whaddaya know Dwight is hiding and gets killed then noed starts I check one door no one race to the other no one I race back and slug a kate just before the gates open then killed the one who opened it halfway though picked up kate took her 2 rooms away from the gate and she shook off but I was facing towards the exit room and she ran that way I chased cut her off and tombstoned her right were I downed her before lol was very satisfying oh and this was the game map as well very hard to get this on there (hence the slugging game to stalk as they heal them)
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

got gen rushed as wraith when doing a daily by a 4 man, they talked endless smack, baby killer ect ect
    got them again but this time pulled out my nurse, they all DCed on the ground with 5 gens up

• HuN7r3sS
    HuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211
    Options
    Wrecking some survivors after they popped Hex: Haunted Ground with a tier 1 Michael Myers early in the match. One of the quickest 4ks I've ever had.

2nd one is my first snowball with the Trapper on McMillan in the killer shack by trapping the pallet and the window. I downed one person and brung them in the basement, one Meg got trapped at the vault window and I snatched her up, then Claudette got caught on pallet trap so I smacked her and continued going towards basement. Hooked Meg and went back up to smack Nea trying to help Claudette out of the trap and chased her around some boxes before downing and taking her to shack with the others. Claudette attempted to crawl away but I grabbed her to finish off my snowball
  • Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Options
    Okay so once I was trying to save the last person who was getting camped while all of the gates were opened. Basically 2 people escaped leaving me and this person behind. I tried to unhook but they ended up getting downed and I was trying to save them again (with my borrowed time) and they ended up dying on the hook.

I knew exactly where the hatch was as well, it was in one of the the killer’s shack right nearby the basement. I was already injured at the second attempt of trying to unhook that person so I jumped over one of the windows (got hit while doing so and basically I was in the dying state) but I managed to go away in the hatch.

I felt so happy lmao
  • SirVicksTheSlayer
    SirVicksTheSlayer Member Posts: 101
    Options

playing as pig, 2 dead one on hook, the last one had a rbt on. i saw her going to the hatch, so i remained crouched. the person on the hook lets go and the other is about to escape when no joke, 2 feet away from hatch the trap explodes :)

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

The team had all five gens done and was opening a door. I was playing Trapper and finally hooked Bill for the first time (I had only been playing for about a week). Tapp got caught in a trap, so I slapped him then went up the hill on the farm (that was when I actually hooked Bill). Meg came running by, so I gave her a slap and started chasing, when I saw Claudette heading my way. Tapp was crawling away and Meg ran into another trap I had at a pallet. I hooked her, Bill died, and somehow I caught Claudette. Then I hooked her and found Tapp. They were so close.

On another note, though the rest of the match was uneventful, I intoxicated a toxic Claudette before she could throw down the pallet and got her. She was already injured too. AND she missed her DS. I didn't really care after that.

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Options
    I played killer against this really toxic swf group, and I was quite tired so I wasnt really prepared. It was hell really. The game ended, and I cut my losses and started a new lobby. Now, the same group joined right away....

Yeah, so long story short. I came prepared this time, took my girl Rin and just decided to slug them all. Took about 3 mins, and then I hooked all of them. It was over so fast and the after game hate was over the moon, but I just sat back and enjoyed it. Karma....

I usually dont let some toxic behaviour bother me, but this group really went out of their way, you know the type. So it felt good, I cant deny that. 
  • redsopine01
    Options
    Oh another one had a few vc games with survivors for fun and not kidding you one of them quit the chat after I dh moried him then moried the rest even though I told them I had it and no one got it lol
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    This here! :)

https://xboxclips.com/NMCKE/f69da931-c247-404b-b081-88d910ce4f07
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited December 2018
    Options

My most satisfying victories are whenever 3-4 gens are quickly completed but the Survivors don't watch their gen placement and I end up winning because of that.

Recently, I had a game involving a quickswitching Ace on Rotten Fields who wasn't as good as he thought he was. I was shocked at the way he was playing. He didn't even try to dodge any of my attacks.

Ace t-bagged at a pallet to get me to chase him, (even though he was the only Survivor in the area so of course I was going to chase him). He took me to a loop (was too big for me to try and stun him with my shock) and dropped the pallet after only running around twice (if I had to guess, he was probably thinking something along the lines of "EZZZZZ BABY DOCTORINO DUDDD" during this). I hit him and then he ran to the corn. I started to follow the scratch marks, thinking that they were his, only to see that they belonged to a running Nea or he had led me to her in hopes of getting me to leave him alone. I couldn't find him again, so I just went after the Nea. I actually hooked her pretty quickly, but then I turned around to see scratch marks leading towards the shack. They stopped near a locker, so I opened it and found the Ace hiding in there! I hooked him, only to have two other Survivors swarm the hook (one of them had BT) and save him. I hit him, activate BT, and continue the chase. He goes to another loop, but instead of chasing him, I just stand there and do nothing because his timer was almost over. He turns around and looks at me, probably wondering why wasn't the baby Killer chasing him until he just drops to the floor. I pick him up and sacrifice him on the hook. He didn't send any salt messages, which was surprising to me. I'm guessing that he knew what he was doing and thought that he deserved his fate instead of whining like an elementary school kid in messages.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options
    Got roasted by a team on a farm map as Huntress (really need to practice my hatchet throwing.) The four of them had found the hatch with a key and were on their way out. The last cocky prick, the obsession, waited for me to approach and attempted to t-bag me as I got closer. This person had been a thorn in my side all match. They then tried to jump in and I successfully grabbed them, dribbling them to the shack hook for them to DC on hook. I then received the "Where did they go?" achievement. The obsession's teammates were literally dying in endgame lobby from laughter.

And that's what they call taking a frown and turning it upside down ^_^
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

all d/c

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    Options

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Squashed a 4 Man Squadette and even moried one of them. It felt like a giant middle finger to toxic SWF groups. It made my day :)

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

Well, here's a weird one.

I finally managed a weak-ish russian roulette-ish build on my spirit. Lvl 3 haunted grounds, lvl 3 rancor (Keeping this one no matter what. Love a last second down and mori), lvl 1 devour hope (Doesn't let me one hit down no matter what, apparently), level 3 huntress lullaby.

Vs Min, 2 claudettes, and a Nea.

I actually get 5 tokens on my Huntress Lullaby, and 5 tokens on my Devour Hope. ######### amazing.
    I defended one totem enough (It ended up being devour hope) that they left it alone (Which blew my mind), and they just had not found my Huntress lullaby until way late game.
    I pushed them hard enough, with those 2 perks to have them lose the first trigger pull with haunted grounds somewhere along the way.

So it's late game, and I stumbled across creating a 3 gen strat, and patrol it rigorously as they blast me with failed skill checks.

I down Nea. Mori. Get the achivement blood in my mouth.

Huntress Lullaby goes lulla-Bye, but I'm not too mad.

Down Min. Mori.

They squeeze out the last gen.

Happy day! The doors are easily patrolled, too!
    I go to one, and chase off the Claudette there.
    I defend the other door.
    Eventually one gets the door open, and she runs off after the other Claudette.
    I chase them away from the other door. They go to heal deeper in the map.
    One gets healed.
    The other goes to the door.
    The unhealed Claudette is at the controls, and she opens the door. I drop her. Mori.

One Claudette left, and both doors open!... She disconnects.

And I got my Rite of the Spirit done. And maxed out 3 of 4 categories (8k,8k,8k, 7.something k) with bloody party streamers.

More ######### than anything. Maybe some factor played into the weirdness, I don't know. The last one disconnecting instead of just running right by me, and taking a hit, or running to the other gate is what gets me.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I got a semi-toxic SWF on my lobby, so I decided to go somewhat troll-mode. I took Freddy, removed all perks and add-ons, and put Rancor on him. As the match started, I looked for my obsession, waited for the generators to be powered up, I sleep her and down her + mori instantly. I couldnt contain the laughter after the scoreboard popped up. The Nea had DS, used a Blood Party Streamer, and was a Rank 1 among the other 3 who were Rank 10 to 5. No one got points in that match, screwed over the DS, I ranked down and collected the salt.