Keys And SWF Are Fine.

2»

Comments

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

That's no excuse.

Sure they're rare, but their presence in the map completely and totally distorts how the match is played out.

By that logic, Old Mori's and Old Iri Hatchet Huntress were also both fine.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Like what? At least OP killer things like Nurse require more skill than OP survivor things.

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,438
    edited July 2021

Nurse and Spirit are fine.

How many god-level Nurse/Spirits did you actually go against?. Nurse/Spirit is pretty common at red ranks, yes. But most of the Nurse/Spirit's are chill and they are not really good. I dont understand why you take this game and Nurse/Spirit too seriously. If you lose, just give a cheers to your opponent and move on. I think you exaggerate the power of Nurse/Spirit. As i said you dont go against a good Nurse/Spirit too often. You cant win every match, accept it.

As for the Nurse, i dont think 4ks happen often. And i know even though you complain about the nurse you bring it at least once. If you hate nurse SO much just bring keys, its not that hard.

The things you should complain about are SWF, Dead hard, Iron will and OP Keys. Survivor is the power role in this game if you know how to play it.

Dear Survivors, if you expect to win every match, just play with bots with the new update.

• MeatBycicle
    MeatBycicle Member Posts: 756

The people who say that SWF isn't that bad and doesn't offer any advantage are the people who refuse to solo queue and will only play SWF. If SWF doesn't offer an advantage in game why not solo queue? hmmmm....

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Definitely reeks of entitlement. "Stop complaining about all the things wrong with my role and complain about how things for the other role need a nerf because it is convenient for me" is what I'm getting from this.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    edited July 2021

We have vastly different experiences. SWF'S are so sweaty here, that so long as I do some gens I escape becuase I usually get paired with a 2-3 person SWF team.

As Killer, my average gen speeds is about 4 minutes.

Edit: also, Franklin's doesnt do anything against keys unless the survivors have the IQ of a brick.

Edit edit: and it takes up an extremely valuable perk slot.

• Izy
    Izy Member Posts: 27

Certain SWF is fine, i would never want people to be unable to play with their friends. The minute I know or feel I'm playing against SWF I do pretty much need to play a different game. The game should tell you, and when MMR does become always on I think SWF groups should be considered at a higher level than their individual values.

The idea that most SWF aren't good is just something I disagree with. I actually think most SWF are decent, purely elevated by their ability to coordinate everything.

I don't enjoy games when good SWF just kind of actively seek me out to try and make me miserable, even though those are the easiest games to win they aren't fun. At the same time it's just really bad when they aren't trying to mess with you because it means they are crushing objectives. The games where SWF just never fail to capitalize on every little thing just makes the game feel bad.

I don't get support for keys. They are indefensible to me. They just tip the scales to punish killers who are having a decent game where they might have otherwise won. Iridescent mori's were the only thing that gave killers that same kind of power to unfairly tip the scales to a less undeserved win. I am not defending mori's, it was a good call to change them and keys need an overhaul to match. When people defend keys I really feel inclined to believe they don't want the game to be fair.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

'The things you should complain about are Spirit, Nurse, Ruin + Undying, Wraith and OP Myers addons. Killer is the power role in this game if you know how to play it.'

By that statement, I'm assuming you have less than 200 hours in the game, and settle around green ranks in survivor play?

• Wreckt_Sigma4
    Wreckt_Sigma4 Member Posts: 2

God like SWF doesnt exist, however there are great teams out there, im gonna tell you the truth i watch tournaments we all know Oracle is a great team among others, but im telling ya these PS5 console players are good just watch twitch sometimes. See the tournaments cant play everyone i know, but they should have open qualifications to all platforms some how. As far as god like SWF ive been playing since 2017 on PS4 now im on PC i dont see any TBH.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I do not mind SWF, but I feel I should know it going into the match, so I can better prepare. They are MUCH harder to deal with than solos. I never bring add ons or offerings besides the cake or some bronze ones just to fill space. If I knew I was going against SWF, maybe my items would finally see the light of day.

As for keys? Eh. They are annoying, but whatever. I do not count those as losses myself. Those are more like no contest matches in my book.

• Wavy
    Wavy Member Posts: 162

If killers would know if they are going against a SWF or not then nobody would play against a SWF.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Yeah, I suppose that is a problem. Personally, after coming from Overwatch myself, I would eat SWF groups to avoid queue times because I have ptsd from being forced to watch an episode of something while waiting for my freaking game.

• Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354

How many god-level tunnelers did you actually go against?. Tunneling is pretty common at red ranks, yes. But most of the Tunnelers are chill and they are not really good. I dont understand why you take this game and tunnelingtoo seriously. If you lose, just give a cheers to your opponent and move on. I think you exaggerate the frustration of tunneling. As i said you dont go against a good tunneler too often. You cant win every match, accept it.

As for the camping, i dont think camping 4ks happen often. And i know even though you complain about the camping you do it at least once. If you hate camping SO much just bring BT, its not that hard.

The things you should complain about are DH, Iron Will, Spine Chill + Resilience, BNPS and OP Medkit addons. Survivor is the power role in this game if you know how to play it.

Dear survivors, if you expect to win every match, just play with bots with the new update.

I'm not serious btw, just showing how simple it is to flip the roles. The whole "my side better" stuff is dumb. Though this might just be a bait, so doesn't really matter in the end

• Wavy
    Wavy Member Posts: 162

I dont understand why everyone defends killers in this forums

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

SWF shouldn’t be nerfed, solo queue needs a buff

• Entity_Lich94
    Entity_Lich94 Member Posts: 320

Mate, people on here not agreeing with you isn't defending killers, it's that your arguments come across as extremely entitled and close minded.

The arguments you're coming out with are basically "these thing are fine because I personally don't see them, killers are all just babies and sweaty and I hate them all".

You talk as if any killer players are part of this big group that are all the same, even though most of them play both sides and have different play styles and opinions on the game. All you seem to be trying to do is aggravate people

• DTJObe
    DTJObe Member Posts: 170

Killers are players, too, my dude. Just because someone is playing the solo role doesn't mean they shouldn't have fun. Like, come on. Keys and SWF are anti-fun for killers. It makes their experience miserable. Maybe think things through from both sides?