Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which licensed killer would you like to see in a tome?

glitchboi
glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
edited July 2021 in Polls

Title.

This can be for any reason. Cosmetics, lore, challenges, or all of the above.

Survivor version: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/265368/which-licensed-survivor-would-you-like-to-see-in-a-tome

Tell me if I missed any!

Which licensed killer would you like to see in a tome? 29 votes

Myers
10%
TaigaTunnelVisionShinVibing 3 votes
Bubba
6%
GibberishMarc_go_solo 2 votes
Freddy
10%
MementoMori_MassacreGeneralVQwQw 3 votes
Pig
17%
AdelooDito175Luciferr_2ndEve13Gruul 5 votes
Ghostface
37%
VolantConch1719TapeKnotKeezoFilthyLegionMainMr_MadnessAwkward_FiendMadLordJackChurchofPigFobboDistortedDreamWexlerWendigo 11 votes
Demogorgon
3%
ash13 1 vote
Pyramid Head
13%
HellraisingPredatorGlamourousLeviathanGuiltii[Deleted User] 4 votes
Nemesis
0%
Post edited by glitchboi on

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,530
    Freddy

Freddy definitely needs a little bit more content.

• MementoMori_Massacre
    MementoMori_Massacre Member Posts: 35
    edited July 2021
    Freddy

Yeah, I have to agree on that. It’s about time for us to get some Freddy cosmetics!

He has looked different in every film, so there shouldn’t be much reason not to have additional skins. The design from ‘New Nightmare’ would be interesting!

My second choice though is Myers.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,530
    Freddy

Agreed. I am not even sure if I would use a cosmetic, since I genuinely like his P3, but even having that option would be nice.

Also, nice profile picture by the way. You 2018 members are lucky, you get to have those huge pictures.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395
    Pig

Hard to choose between Myers, pig, and Ph. But ph is only a few years old and I bet Michael's life on smith's grove wasn't that interesting, so it'll be pig for me.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,173
    Bubba

Learning a bit more about Bubba as a child might be nice. It's nice to learn about most of them, honestly.

• Eve13
    Eve13 Member Posts: 375
    Pig

Since I play Pig the most, I would be happy about it. 

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867
    Ghostface

Ghostface. Since he’s mostly BHVR’s creation, they have a lot of creative freedom with him.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    Pig

It was a tough pick between Pig and Ghostface! I went with Pig because I enjoy Saw more than Scream :)

I want Freddy to get some love, especially for the people who play Freddy more than me, I just don't want a massive surge of Freddy players for the challenges as they're one of my least favourite opponents :(

But i do hope y'all get your Freddy skins.