We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Resurgence is one of the best perks

idk how others feel about this perk but this is one of the best perks in my opinion! It has saved me in matches so many times from being able to get healed faster or heal yourself at a faster rate. I feel like its a strong perk...do anyone else run Resurgence??

Comments

• ArborTime
    ArborTime Member Posts: 32

It's good for sure but it's caveat is that you have to be hooked. It's nice to not have to commit so much time to healing though.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Make sure you're hooked multiple times to take full advantage of all Resurgence has to offer.

I've always divided perks into two groups. Plan for failure or plan for success. This falls into the former category. It's a good perk, but if you planned on succeeding you'd be the rescuer and be running We'll Make it. You know?

It's really solid if you're learning the game, along with a lot of other perks. Nothing wrong with it, save for the fact I get less Altruism from healing you after the unhook.

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

The perk does have its flaws though. If the killer decides to tunnel you or if you take a hit with BT, the perk instantly goes to waste.

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,826

Or just use We'll make it and get great value for up to 90 seconds after you unhook someone.

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

It's definitely useful if you don't get tunneled immediately after getting unhooked.

I prefer second wind over it, though that has a much more tougher activation time since you need to fully heal someone before you're hooked.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Or play with someone who has We'll Make It while wearing Resurgence to have some dank heals in LoS of the killer. Pog.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

When I see Resurgence on people I think it's cute and it's nice that it saves us some time healing. It can have it's moments where that time saved is actually a huge deal also there's some neat things you could do with it in conjunction with a medkit with uneven charges since you come off the hook half healed you can use said uneven charges to fully heal where you otherwise would not / if your rescuer gets pressured by the killer coming back.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,008

Eh, ruins my second wind sometimes (when other people use it)

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

Resurgence is actually very strong and underrated. If you use self-care only when you get unhooked it takes as much time as it did pre-nerf.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

It's We'll Make It but for yourself, I think that makes it pretty damn good. Pair it with Self Care or Bond, maybe even in a full healing build with We'll Make It as well.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

You're supposed to be hooked. If you aren't getting hooked, you're either bullying a baby or your team is dying.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I prefer We’ll make it tbh. Resurgence is decent but it doesn’t justify a perk slot imo

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

It’s cute, but hard to justify