Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What killers do you enjoy facing?

Huge_Bush
Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,301

Since the forums are always awash with complaints, let’s discuss something we like!

My favorite killers to face are Nurse, Doctor, Demopuppy and Pyramid Head.

I know Nurse is considered over powered, but it is so much fun trying to be as unpredictable as possible and juke her teleports.

Doctor and Demopupoy aren’t anywhere near top tier but in the right hands they can be oppressive but still fun. I’ve had some Demos scare the poop out of me with their teleporting. I also love them when they nod their head.

Pyramid head is just overall cool. I love his music, in chase or out. I think his power is cool and he’s just unique to look at. He’s strong, but not overly so, and the built in mori is nice in that it makes you play a little more carefully when you’re on death hook.

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    edited July 2021

Twins, Billy, Bubba and Plague are my favourites to go against

I kinda enjoy facing clown too since I’m a clown main and seeing how they play compared to me

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Billies that are good with their power. But they did him dirty so they are rare now. :(

• Tigerwave
    Tigerwave Member Posts: 34

Ghostface, twins, hillbilly and nurse r fun to face in my opinion.

• Huge_Bush

I actually like going against Bubba too! He has decent counters but is still really threatening. Chest defender Bubba is a nice breath of fresh air from the constant sweat matches. Even having the honor of being camped by him is sometimes fun since I can gaze upon his beauty and look deeply into his glorious eyes.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,850
    edited July 2021

I have no problems with most killers unless they go out of their way to bm me or the other survivors.

Edit: my favorite is huntress though

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

My favourites are the Hillbilly, the Demogorgon, the Nurse, the Deathslinger and the Oni.

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 277

Mine are Doctor, Nurse, Spirit, and Demo

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Nurse. There's nothing quite like hearing that scream and realize you're about to meet your match (or your maker). It saddens me that many people want her nerfed instead of embracing the different gameplay and learning how to counter her.

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075
    edited July 2021

Billy and Bubba, Nurse, PHs that don't fake their power (rare sight sadly), Blights if when i tap the gen at the beginning of the match i don't see it regressing immediately

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

My fav to face are Nurse and Demo <3

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 905

Demo, Bubba, Billy, Hag (I know), Myers and Clown

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Billy, Huntress, Demogorgon, Blight, and Pyramid Head :)

• Huge_Bush

As an Urban Evading Bushette, I too love facing Hag. I giggle with glee when I happen upon her lit totems and unhook faster than she would expect. She’s only a nightmare to face when your team sucks or she outright camps.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,263

I appreciate Pyramid Head, Oni and Blight. they are fun to go against and i like how the players actually gained a skill over time with them.

Sometimes i like Demo.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Same. If survivors had their way, every killer would be M1 only that can easily be looped.

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

I always enjoy going up against a skilled killer ^^ I enjoy a challenge and the game gets so much spookier when you go up against a good opponent.

I guess my all time favs are:

Nurse

Hilbilly

Michael

Spirit

Oni

Pig (especially when I get to boop snoot)

Hag

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919

Spirit, hag, nurse, freddy, blight, doctor, Fiona, and face camping bubbas. They're my fav.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

Definitely Mikey is my favorite.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

All the killers often critiqued of having an oppressive 1v1 I enjoy actually. Like Nemesis and PH. Only Slinger I might complain a little. Also Clown and Doctor. But, Myers can go away like everyone one of them runs Tuft of Hair & Memorial.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,524

Freddy, Myers, Pig and Hillbilly and definitely my favorite killers to go against.

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378

Those who actually play the game and arnt completely insecure seaking validation by "winning" by whatever means they can.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Billy, Bubba, Plague, Demo, Huntress.

• Doziano
    Doziano Member Posts: 57

Unpopular opinion: Spirit (I'm a Spirit main so I really like to go against another Spirit comrade). Also, Blight, Hag and Demo

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848

I would say Spirit, Ghostface, Bubba, and Demogrogon. Especially Stridor Spirit :D

• Evilhorst
    Evilhorst Member Posts: 103

I honestly like facing every killer except Doctor.

But i especially like Spirit, Blight, Nurse and Oni. They are the most challeging in chases and they make for the most diverse gameplay.

Hag i only like in SWF. She really is a pain to face in solo.

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245

Nurse, Bubba, Billy, Doctor, Demogorgon, Huntress, Mikey.

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

Demo, Myers (no bs add ons and Oni

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564

Twins and Huntress

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

PH, Twins, Oni, Bubba, Slinger. Although I enjoy going against pretty much every killer except Huntress and Stridor Spirit.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

A good Oni and Blight are still pretty scary to face. Billy too but you don't see him so much anymore.

Pig and Micheal are fun, though they're usually pretty easy to beat nowadays. GF would be cool if his detection wasn't so god damned unreliable.

I find all the trapper killers/Projectile killer are pretty lame.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Honestly? Everyone besides Wraith, Spirit, Nurse, and Hag.