Unhealthiest Killer in DBD?

Options
DwightFairfield
DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

Which killer is the unhealthiest for the game's longevity and demands an update, rework, or deletion? Comment below why

If your pick isn't here, comment it below and why

Unhealthiest Killer in DBD? 113 votes

Freddy
2%
BardSergeant_PandaBadonkadonk 3 votes
Hag
8%
gneheheelv1SypherpathicglitchboiTripleStealCheeseAntonGannTMOtakucherrys[Deleted User]scp_plsthx 10 votes
Wraith
1%
juk3ta1entAlluringAthena 2 votes
Spirit
34%
FallenRanger0Seiko300TapeKnotShroompyMrPenguinMazoobiPennosukeObscurityDragonTunnelVisionScary_Punk_GhostHannonMaxwellIsJustMeAwkward_FiendMadLordJackTeabaggingGhostfaceFobboUMCorianIlliterateGenocidedarkcloudlink 39 votes
Nurse
14%
ZarathosBabyCameron10JFFPepsidotLuciferr_2ndInsatiableMopalex9erQwQwDistortedDreamAnnieherePSPJerekGamerEzraShinVibingpatriotsteeler05Hyuu 16 votes
Legion
5%
GibberishTromanKeezoUnifallGhostyboiiCheekyLilGobbo 6 votes
Pyramid Head
2%
turkeybeachSOMENINJANAMEvrunk 3 votes
Twins
18%
Science_Guyfeechimamusstang62Cornpopers_EvanIcewhisperCornHubWarcrafter4KingFrostEntity_Lich94kazoie1xtr4meBabawizwizShoobyBoobaViktor1853syain[Deleted User]gilgamerTrickstaaaaaHaunterofShadows 21 votes
Nemesis
4%
Dr_LoomisGeneralVHigh5YourFaceSennahojAnnaTheLizard 5 votes
Deathslinger
7%
RyDSkeletalEliteanonymous31337jadssDBD78Eve13FatallyIconicSocialRespect007 8 votes

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options
    Hag

Very bias opinion maybe but I hate Hag with a passion. Her ability to camp is very unhealthy and doesn’t do the one fun thing that survivors do which is chase.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,055
    Options
    Legion

-Boring to play as

-Boring to play against

-Extremely underpowered

-Power doesn't represent their lore at all, they are a gang of 4 Killers but you only ever see 1 at a time

They should be reworked so that the 3 Legion members you arent playing as are AI.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options
    Nemesis

Since Ghostface and Trickster aren't here, I would say Nemesis simply because of how boring I find him to be.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Options
    Nurse

I hate it to play as the nurse and i hate it to play against the nurse.

If they remove a killer then they should remove nurse, it's the most unfair and unbalanced killer in DBD.

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 872
    Options

The Plague.. obviously🤢

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,632
    Options

Probably clown. He is an obese old man with what sounds like copd.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 453
    Options
    Legion

Does Spirit suck, yeah

Is any nerf Nurse ever gets deserved, absolutely

But Legion is just... #########, not even luck can outplay Feral Frenzy, which also happens to ignore every game mechanic, if Legion weren't terrible, they'd be the most hated killer by far

• Eve13
    Eve13 Member Posts: 375
    Options
    Deathslinger

I don't like ranged killers in general, but least of all Deathslinger! 

Bubba was unfortunately missing from the poll. XD 

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    Options
    Nurse

Most outdated killer in the game imo.

She doesn't play DBD, she plays the Nurse game.

Which can be fun... But I'm here to play DBD yknow?

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options
    Spirit

Real answer (probably): Spirit

My answer: Plague

Honorable mention / bonus answer: Pyramid Head

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,659
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Nurse

Kind of wanted to put Spirit with a close second The Twins. But although it's rare to face a good nurse, if you do face one, she's clearly the most unhealthiest for DBD. Partly because of how good she can be in chases and her map pressure. But also unhealthy because the Devs have to consider every killer perk's balance in terms of how good it is on the nurse (and other top killers).

For example, Old Undying + Ruin used to be very strong on all killers, even those with poor map pressure. But on Nurse and other top killers, it was way, way too oppressive. BBQAC is another great perk for all killers. But it's even better with Nurse because she doesn't have to go around obstacles, she can blink straight to a survivor. NOED, another amazing perk. Good on all killers, extremely good on Nurse. You get my point.

Then there's the issue of how can you give a general buff to all killers after solo queue survivors (hopefully) get a buff? Nurse is already top tier, so what can you do without making her even better? It's difficult.

I have to say though, in the average game, I do enjoy facing Nurses much more than I do Spirit/Twins. A lot more.

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710
    Options
    Spirit

Spirit...

Unfun gameplay to face with no counter

Spirit players know that and abuses it

Many spirit are sweating their games off

Resulting in survivors doing the same

Resulting in poor game health and unfunny games

• UMCorian
    UMCorian Member Posts: 531
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Spirit

I voted Spirit just because she has almost all of the control. She's exceptionally hard to counterplay and just about impossible once you're injured (unless you ran Iron Will and even then it's countered by add-ons she can run to see your blood). Not going so far as to say she's broken, however, but if I had to pick from the list... her.

Nurse, I feel like you can counterplay - you just break line of sight, then do something unexpected. Also, absolutely abuse 3 dimensions. You see her charge her blink when you're not on the lowest floor of a building, just abort your current direction and start running toward her. Almost always, they'll knee-jerk and aim down to prevent overshooting you... and wind up on the floor beneath them. That's probably my favorite trick.

Hag, same thing as Nurse - there's counterplay - though with the caveat that she's abyssmally busted at low ranks... since there's zero instruction given on how to counterplay her, nothing is intuitative in her counterplay and even if you know how to counterplay her, you can be *screwed over* by someone who doesn't... like during hook rescues. It's basically free 2 pips until Rank 12 or so on Hag (as a former Hag main).

• Unkn0wn_
    Unkn0wn_ Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Spirit

I really like this idea, I think it should be some sort of thing like the twins where when you are not using another member then they go around the map looking for survivors and mark the location of them with killer instinct when they get close, and if they get hit then the mend effect gets added. Then I think you should be able to switch to another member for a short time in feral frenzy or something similar so they have some kind of map pressure.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 895
    Options
    Twins

As much as I dislike Deathslinger, I think the Twins are more unhealthy and THAT is sayings something because I despise Mr. Hookreel. I think the devs completely went tone deaf with these two. Neat idea, but they epitomize everything survivors have been complaining about for the last five years. Camping and slugging? Yes, let's make a killer that's more efficient at doing both. 😒😒😒

• Jerek
    Jerek Member Posts: 92
    Options
    Nurse

Honestly Plague needs to be reworked, mainly how her fountains work. It is way too easy for survivors to cleanse and still spam generators. Her vile Purge is great but just underused. She just needs to have some changes and made more relevant to the current state of the game and maps. But so do many other killers that have gotten absolutely nothing in regards to changes in years. Adding killers is great, but causing all of the others to be outdated as the games grows until BHVR feels like changing them is just lame.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited July 2021
    Options

Tie between Deathslinger, Twins, Nurse and Spirit.

• Deathslinger because of his quickscope mechanic.
    • Twins because camping and slugging is the best way to succeed with them, which are strategies we should actually fight and not support with a killer who plays exactly like that.
    • Nurse because she ignores every defence and kinda plays her own game.
    • Spirit because its a guessing game.
    Post edited by xEa on
  • SOMENINJANAME
    SOMENINJANAME Member Posts: 294
    Options
    Pyramid Head

It shouldn't go through walls and obstacles.

• Gruul
    Gruul Member Posts: 130
    edited July 2021
    Options

I'm really disappointed I thought this would be a poll for the most out of shape killer and was curious if anyone was going to say anyone other than clown.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options
    Nurse

Hate to say it, But Nurse. Her power allows her to ignore everything in the game.

Honorable Mentions go to Spirit, Twins, and Hag.

• OopsAllHexes
    OopsAllHexes Member Posts: 624
    Options

Nurse has more counterplay and takes more skill though.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Options
    Twins

You'd need an entire team with anti-slugging, camping, & tunneling builds just to counter some of these Twins players. Everyone having unbreakable isn't enough & soul guard is only good if they're running a hex perk. Slugging is very hard to avoid even if you try as the Twins.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,677
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Deathslinger

Hard to say as hag and nurse are pretty bad offenders for game health too.

Hag because she's a boring killer that literally just defends and never chases, to win hag, you just set up a 3 gen at start of match and camp anyone you down inside of the 3 gen.

Nurse teleports through walls, she literally ignores every one of the game's normal chase mechanics, so much so that she's the only killer who is slower than survivors and she still remains one of the strongest despite that.

I decided not to include spirit because the only reason I think she is unhealthy is that she is overpowered and has addons that are too strong as well. You could just nerf her a bit and reign her addons in and she would be fine.

Old legion was pretty unhealthy, new legion is kinda boring and weak, but I don't think he's unhealthy.

PTB trickster is pretty unhealthy.

Death slinger has to be my main choice though. His power is entiirely impossible to react to if the killer is a quick scoper (you can literally just use a piece of tape or software crosshair and then literally anyone can do it,)

The only way to consistently counterplay a deathslinger is to hold W and early throw pallets before he has the opporunity to use his power. Additionally because there is basically 0 downside to faking a shot, you can just fake shots until you're confident it's an easy hit and the survivor will literally just let you catch up by trying to juke shots you never take. Basically there is no risk on killer's part, he is literally always mindgaming a 20 meter radius around him by just existing. If I were to tweak deathslinger, I'd add a small wind up to be able to shoot kind of like huntress but not quite as long of course and I'd make the ADS slowdown persist for a little longer after you stop aiming in order to make it take skill to aim, predict, and dodge shots. Although as a compensation buff, I think a lot of his addons could use tweaks because most of them are garbage

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657
    Options
    Freddy

He's literally dead.

Second place is Clown because of his smoking/alcoholism.

• RyD
    RyD Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Deathslinger

Deathslinger isn't OP, but his kit is not fun to play against at all imo.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options
    Twins

Victor is a demon spawn that should go back to whenceforth he came. He's fast as cloaked Wraith, has the hitbox of Huntress, the detection ability of Legion, can ignore pallets and dead hard, his respawn time is like 5 or 6 seconds, and on top of it all, you get 0 points for being chased by him.

• Booba
    Booba Member Posts: 62
    Options
    Twins

Twins are basically nonexistent in my games as a surv or they usually camp very hard (because their playstyle just DEMANDS it).

They need a hard rework.

• papichulo
    papichulo Member Posts: 271
    Options
    Spirit

Thanks, but I dont camp or slug. Twins is a good killer only if she falls into the right player. I should know, I'm a twins main.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Options
    Nurse

I'm a Twins main as well, and i don't camp or slug either.

Whenever i play against the twins, i never get camped or slugged.

There aren't many people that play Twins, so if they nerf the Twins that would be really stupid.

• patriotsteeler05
    patriotsteeler05 Member Posts: 13
    Options
    Nurse

Loops are useless and all you can do is take the L

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878
    Options
    Spirit

This is kind of what I thought the Legion was going to be when I saw them announced (before I even played). I thought it was going to be that there were four killers on the map and you could jump between their bodies.