The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Question about toxicity

Really just want to see everybody's experience with it. Who do you see it coming from mostly? Killers or Suvivor? PC or Console?

Real toxicity. Camping or tunneling from the start, not camping somebody on hook when the doors are opened.

Survivors who need to trash talk after winning (or even losing) when the killer was "playing fair" or killers talking crap when winning or losing. Not trying to start a war just an opened question. I've played console and pc and both killer and survivors and in my experience I always see more toxicity from console survivors

Comments

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Both.

And yeah this one surely won't turn into killervssurvivor thread.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,164

Yes

:D

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

PC you get this.

Xbox you got people spamming party invites so they could cuss you out on voice comms.

Which is worse? Who knows lol

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423

Stopped caring awhile ago. I take any toxic comments after as compliments.

Hook campers etc when playing survivor is whatever gg, fast queue into the next one. If that's what is fun to them, enjoy the rank your at.

• Yankus
    Yankus Member Posts: 638

I had a killer call my SWF toxic when we didn't t-bag or flashlight click once. He then proceeded to call us all racial slurs and we're the toxic ones... Some people just have major mental issues and need help.

• Matieusz
    Matieusz Member Posts: 12

my collection shines brighter than ever

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,816

I've seen both sides be toxic, but my personal experience is that people who play survivor are more aggressive toward me.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,260

I'm a survivor main.

From my experience, survivors were toxic to everyone. even to these who carry the team.

Most killers are toxic with the way they play and you can't be wrong about that. there were times they mocked us for an easy game. most of the time, survivors are upset.

Happened to me several times that someone humiliated me in a chat and the killer came to my defense.

I don't know who is more toxic but i feel like survivors are rude.

They actually hurt me more than the people who played against me.

Absurd, right?

• SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278

Now that I think about it, it's mostly non PC players from my experience