Optimization patch

TheGodfather
TheGodfather Member Posts: 46
edited December 2018 in General Discussions
I know that optimization patch will come in december but on which day?

Comments

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    It’s probably coming with the chapter patch tomorrow 
  • TheGodfather
    Oh, that would be cool :D
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Honestly if it's a good patch, I'm probably going to go back to console DBD and only play PC DBD for my Nurse. But if they fix Nurse on console, then rip PC.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Poweas said:

Honestly if it's a good patch, I'm probably going to go back to console DBD and only play PC DBD for my Nurse. But if they fix Nurse on console, then rip PC.

I hope the optimization isnt depressingly bad... i'm looking forward to learning nurse
  • MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

@BoxingRouge said:
    It’s probably coming with the chapter patch tomorrow 

i swear if it is im gonna N U T

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Poweas said:

Why would you do that? You can play with controller on PC too :wink:

• Poweas

@Master said:

@Poweas said:

Why would you do that? You can play with controller on PC too :wink:

I really can't be bothered, I like the accurate turning with mouse and keyboard and even if the 360's are way worse I've got ok at them on PC. On console, turning does not matter at all you'd be surprised by how much ridiculously good survivors there are on Xbox. Also console is way easier for me since I got a family who use the PC at different times, my Xbox is barely used and I'd be able to play that. Not to mention the fact that my killers are max on that and my Claudette. So yeah... PC + controller has downsides and a lot.

• iTz_KilLaZ_x
    iTz_KilLaZ_x Member Posts: 300
    I have a feeling the optimization patch won’t be here this month 
  • Poweas

@Bravo0413 said:
    Poweas said:

I hope the optimization isnt depressingly bad... i'm looking forward to learning nurse

If they improve the turning rate, you'll be great with Nurse and she'd actually be viable on Console. I'd dominate high ranks I've seen how good I've managed to get on PC in the space of a few months. Even with the god tier survivors on Xbox rank 1, I'd crush them effortlessly.

• TheGodfather
    @iTz_KilLaZ_x devs said optimization patch will come on december
  • iTz_KilLaZ_x
    iTz_KilLaZ_x Member Posts: 300
    @iTz_KilLaZ_x devs said optimization patch will come on december
    They say that but it doesn’t mean it’ll happen. Just like the Freddy rework, DS change, hatch, killers base speeds after tinkerer rework, etc... they don’t seem to follow through on stated time changes