The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Would you rather have F13 the game continue updates and have DBD stop updates or the other way aroun

DBD_IS_AWSOME
DBD_IS_AWSOME Member Posts: 65

Would you rather have F13 the game continue updates and have DBD stop updates or the other way aroun 45 votes

Yeah, sacrifice DBD for F13!
15%
I_am_NeganTheRockstarKnightDr_LoomisSackboy123alex9erSOMENINJANAMEKarao_Ke 7 votes
F13 is dead and I hate it
44%
TapeKnotJacoby2041maaadinsomniacsaminationSkeletalEliteMidori_21jadssScary_Punk_GhostKingFrostMadLordJackRattiusTripleStealNoOneKnowsNovaPookalookieBasementDwellerTheArbiter[Deleted User]HipnoEHigh5YourFaceSnugglesN7 20 votes
Both games are really good so it doesn’t matter to me.
40%
HorrorcomicnerdMazoobiSillierHorizon5GlamourousLeviathan[Deleted User]HannonAwkward_FiendChurchofPigLuciferr_2ndxtr4meFobbobubbabrothaGhostyboiiDistortedDreamJill_Main[Deleted User]UnknxwnbanditSmoe 18 votes

Comments

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 981

I prefer DbD for the fact that the game has a lot of different killers with different powers so it keeps itself fresh.

With that said, I find survivor gameplay from F13 actually enjoyable, while on DbD I never even touch survivor.

• DBD_IS_AWSOME
    DBD_IS_AWSOME Member Posts: 65

Yeah playing as counselor is amazing because you can fight back and the game is actually quite balance by giving quick speed, but being countered with stamina!

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

I'm going to pick this option because I know it'll never happen anyways.

With that being said, F13th actually felt scary, as if you were in a horror movie. That game had so much going for it and the devs had so many plans that all went in the trash. It's really disappointing.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Friday 13th will always be my favourite.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

It's not that I don't like DbD, but if I could choose which one of them got to live and die I would have definitely picked F13 to live.

It was more dynamic and it definitely had the potential to be even more varied and engaging if it had stayed alive. Paranoia, the Virtual Cabins, Jason X, a map based on Part 8 - there was so much that could have been.

Whereas DbD, cool and fun as it can be, has the same base gameplay it had since 2016. Jill Valentine repairs the same gens and leaves through the same Gates that Dwight did 5 years ago. Nemesis uses the same hooks, breaks the same pallets, and brings the same perks that every other Killer does. DbD's going to stay the same until it dies.

I'd gladly trade that for F13 - even if the F13 devs made all the wrong choices and broke everything, I'd personally rather see someone attempt risky greatness and fail than comfortably settle for a reliable mediocrity.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    edited July 2021

Even solo random teammates in dbd are miles better than the god awful trolls, sandbaggers, teamkillers, and straight up morons you get in F13

And the worst part is you can hear the Jason player talk, completely breaking all immersion. And usually they're an #########. Same goes if you're playing Jason, half the survivors that use their mic make fun of you and yell insults the whole time

If the game didn't have trolls and voice chat maybe I would've picked the other option due to having multiple objectives and survivors that are actually different and not just skins

• Pookalookie
    Pookalookie Member Posts: 31

It's been a while since I've played F13 but I don't miss being killed by other councilors, getting stuck in tents, and flying over the map. It was fun while it lasted though.

• truegod_10
    truegod_10 Member Posts: 393

I think the main thing with dbd is you just dont hear the people saying all the same things.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

You can turn off voice chat in F13