Question for survivor players

What killer do you not mind going against? Like you don't find them strong and just enjoy going against them, and on top of that which perks do you not find annoying or unbearable to go against either? A straight up chill killer with chill perks that don't scream try hard or op to you? I kind of want to do an experiment and see something

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Nemesis is fun, he gives me a free speed boost and something to do between gen hopping, and sometimes the zombies are there when killer kun isn't giving me attention anymore. Oh, and he is EASY to dodge. I get hit by everything, but it takes him 2 or 3 whips before I get hit which lets me get more bold points or whatever.

I do not really care about his perks. I only check if they get a suspicious find. Like this Hag randomly yanked me out of locker when I left no scratch marks and there was basically no reason for her to suspect anyone was around as the gen was already done for awhile in the area. Turns out she had whispers. Lol.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Nurse, Billy, Twins, Trickster, Ghostface and Nemesis. In that order.

Playing against those killers is mostly a easy win.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

I like playing against nurse, Hillbilly, blight, and plague the most personally. And idc what perks they run for the most part, but every time I see a noed I cringe a little.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I love points so I absolutely love facing a Legion.

Otherwise it's Billy and Bubba.

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,291
    edited July 2021

There's fewer killers that I hate to face than there's killers I enjoy facing. The ones I don't like are Hag, Spirit, Deathslinger, Wraith and Bubba. And maybe Blight a little bit, since he makes matches really stressful due to a combo of strong looping and very high mobility.

Everyone else is fine or even fun. I enjoy going against Nemesis, Nurse (Unless they're god-tier Nurse in which case it's a 1 minute slugfest), Doctor, Hillbilly, Oni, Huntress (Apart from those that intentionally abuse hitboxes), Clown, Pyramid Head...

Also, the only perk I find groan-worthy is probably NOED, that thing is a design disaster and needs a rework.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270

Most killers are like that for me.

• Wavy
    Wavy Member Posts: 162

I dont mind going against pig. Other killers are unfun.

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588

All killers are unfun to play against, there is that rare occasion on where a killer isn't annoying. You always have those killers that bring annoying perks and play unfairly and ruin the fun of the game. The killers in this game aren't balanced at all

• CausticMisery
    CausticMisery Member Posts: 35

I mostly enjoy playing against my mains or killers you don't see often, like Pig, Legion, Plague, Twins, Ghostface... it's a lot more fun because I know those killers intimately, so I can play around them more effectively. It's also more satisfying to punish their mistakes when I know they could've done something different, or be able to guess their add-ons with ease.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Any killer in the game without exception that deliberately spreads out hooks.

Unfortunately, that's the rarest killer of all. Even Nurses, Spirits and Blight's seem to feel the need to take any opportunity to camp and tunnel.

• Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459

Billy, who was the most balanced killer in the game.

Billy, who is now punished for using his power.

Billy, against who a win or loss felt deserved.

Billy, who I encounter almost never anymore.

Billy, whose players are almost always good, fair and can stop to meme for a 10 seconds; the best kind of killer players in this game.

Billy, oh how I miss the old you.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Billy, Blight, Wraith, Doctor, Twins, Huntress and Trapper are all really fun

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

Thematic killers are personally who i think are some of the funnest to go against. Blight, Nemmy, Demo, Billy, all of them have this really intense theme and energy that makes getting chased by them quite fun. It also helps that all of their powers provide an interesting experience throughout the match.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I don't mind any killer, really. The thing I mind is the choice that players make, like slugging three people at five gens when there is a DC. I just will never understand why people have to do that.

I like going against Billy and Oni. I just think their powers are really fun and they need to be respected.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Billy, Blight, Plague, and Huntress are among my favorites to go against.

• aEONoHM
    aEONoHM Member Posts: 208

I enjoy going against Trapper, Billy, Nurse, Huntress, Mookel, Booba, Piggu, Lesion, Demigoogly, Oni-chan, Blight, and Nemmienems. The rest are either annoying, cater to a playstyle I find unfun to go against, or Freddie.

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419

The only killers I don't like fighting are Spirit, Oni and Plague (especially Oni, dude's basically old Billy but with better tracking)

Everyone else is chillin like a villain. My favorite killer to fight is Doc because he forces me to think on my feet and stop hiding.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 905

I enjoy going against Oni, Pig, Billy, Bubba, Hag, Myers, Demo, Clown, Nemesis,Ghostface and Plague.

All perks are fair game, its when they pair them to stack slowdowns that the game is so boring so pairing Thana, sloppy, undying, ruin, tinkerer, and all of a sudden I'm seeing Coulrophobia to keep people injured and slow down gens on already strong killers. Tinkerer on high mobility killers only get boring when they refuse to commit to a chase and break off every time a notification goes off (Blight and Billy) are good for that.

I would enjoy Doctor more except that impossible skillcheck builds are apparently a trend now, and I hate the annoying sounds of madness in my headset. Also, Doc makes my game lag the most, especially on certain maps.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Trapper is fine.

Wraith is fine, as long as he doesn't have Silent Bell add-on.

Hillbilly is fine.

Nurse is fine, as long as it's not the rare god-Nurse.

Myers is fine unless they have Tombstone.

Hag is fine.

Doctor is fine.

Freddy is fine.

Pig is fine.

Legion is fine.

Plague is fine.

Ghost face is fine.

Demogorgon is fine.

Oni is fine.

Pyramid Head is Fine.

Blight is fine.

Nemesis is fine.

• yutycorn
    yutycorn Member Posts: 246

Nurse, Bubba, Billy, Pig, Ghostyface, Demodoggo, Oni, and Wraith. In no particular order, however Bubba and Billy are my top two out of all of them.

Mad grit; its hilarious to watch them spam attack with this perk

Trail of torment; fun little perk that makes any killer stealthy and has a clear and concise way to counter it.

Haunted Grounds; i like the little "oh crap" feeling I get and/or the "CRAP! Sorry!!" Feeling I get. I love it even more when I can outrun the time in a chase.

Rancor; prefer on certain killers-- just like to be moried at times haha

And I love all meme perks.

• OrangeJack
    OrangeJack Member Posts: 464
    edited July 2021

Huntress, baiting hatchets at loops is pretty fun, can be sometimes annoying to get hit because of the broken hitbox tho.

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245

To be honest I don't really mind going against any killer except Spirit and Twins, but that has more to do with Spirit being hard to counter and a lot of Twins players generally just being super campy. My favorites to go against are Nurse, Doctor, Huntress, Deathslinger, and Demo.

Least favorite perk to go against: Devour Hope. Granted I do totems as much as I can (try to get at least 2 per match), but when that first insta-down happens and you see HEX:DEVOUR HOPE - it becomes an OH FUDGE moment where I know I need to find it ASAP.