So will you lots be buying Chapter X?

• Pay for the whole chapter
  • Just buy Legion with shards.
  • Just buy Jeff with shards.
  • Skipping the chapter all together

Comments

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

I'm buying the whole chapter. I only want Legion's perks and it would be a better deal than buying Legion and Jeff separately ($10 instead of just $8 plus an extra cosmetic).

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

Yup! But not right away. I usually wait a month or two.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    edited December 2018

I'm on the camp of just observing Legion right now, their power doesn't interest me and their perks are just so and so. The main thing I'm actually into about Legion is the whole different character thing, I'm waiting to see how prestiging and unlocking the Joey and Susie will be like.

Jeff on the other hand I'm pretty looking forward too. That man is a frigging buffet. an absolute unit. a thicc snacc. Not only that but he's got two pretty cool perks on him.

So I'm gonna wait for maybe a few months after release to see if they'll adjust anything on them, making it the first chapter that I won't buy on launch day. (though judging by their track record wraith, hag, freddy, lf and pig. It might take longer for anything significant to happen to them).

I can just get all my other characters to P3 with all perks until then.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    I'm really wanting to, but with upcoming changes to balance, and legion being so underwhelming, i need to wait and see. 
  • Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

Buying the killer with shards, just to have the rights to say "TRASH TIER KILLER" and also to unlocks their perks so i can have all perks in the game on my other killers, also wanna use Iron Maiden on Doctor.

• Terratoast
    Terratoast Member Posts: 126

I probably will once I've burned out on Smash Bros and all my friends hate me. As much as everyone is pointing out that the killer is pretty trash, it still looked entertaining to play.

• Just buy Jeff with shards
    bc i don't want to play a killer than even weaker than freddy to torture myself

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    I will buy the whole thing when it drops as I always do.
    Not only to support the game I love, but no matter what people say from the ptb's, I am always excited to try the new content.

And I love all the perks, the map and think it will be fun to try legion out, so Rin can have a break :) I am ready.
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Just Jeff and his corpse paint cosmetic

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Since I have the shards anyway, I might "buy" Legion, just because I have all the killer.
    But for sure I skip on the survivor skin that make me more visible (Jeff).
    If I want a bearded, scar eyed survivor, I can play David.
    For sure I am not spending real money on any of this.

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946
    edited December 2018
    Honestly, I only would want some of the perks, but as the bloodweb is right now, it only would add to the grind. So I will skip this chapter for now. Grind up BP unlock all the perks on killers I enjoy to play and my survivor maybe in a year I will come back to buy it.

Sorry DBD/BHVR I would love to support you with my money, but as it is right now, it only would hurt my goals within the game. I only hope that I am still motivated to play the game a year from now (I really do not like mindless grind and rng/gambling with my BP to get the perks I would love to toy with...and that 3 times...)
  • pandorayr
    pandorayr Member Posts: 599
    edited December 2018

Just buy Legion with shards.
    Just buy Jeff with shards.

the killer survivor and perks (garbage) i will not wasted my money in this chapter.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    I will buy with money. Why not.
  • MrZapp
    MrZapp Member Posts: 102

I'll get Legion with shards since he's so damn fun to play. Won't complain if he gets buffed, but I'm not gonna hold my breath

• willcenx
    willcenx Member Posts: 176

I want to support the devs for their hard work, even if they release such a bad killer, that is still hard work, regardless words being said by wrathful community. And they definitely will do a lot of good job in the future. So I'm gonna buy the whole chapter.

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

I'm not gonna buy it. And won't use shards for it. I will wait and see, how the game performs on my low spec computer and how balancing Legion will go.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    willcenx said:

I want to support the devs for their hard work, even if they release such a bad killer, that is still hard work, regardless words being said by wrathful community. And they definitely will do a lot of good job in the future. So I'm gonna buy the whole chapter.

Forgot buying DLC to show support.

I'll donate them big money if they remove DS from the game.
  • Gonzalo
    Gonzalo Member Posts: 48

I'm thinking of buying the whole chapter because of the killer character switching thing and killer's perks are pretty interesting.
    Also i want Susie.

• MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

Ya no, I got shards for him but I won't buy him until they buff him.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

My lots are probably buying the chapter.
    I prefer to be supportive and get them to produce more awesome ######### like Spirit, Dance With Me, Barbecue & Chili etc.
    Yeah, Legion's not in a good place right now.
    But i can still play them if i buy it. And if they want more people to buy them, they'll have to do something about it anyway.

• SpitfireOrMichina
    SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209

I buy every single DLC from DBD.

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742
    I’m buying Legion Despite the fact Legion is a walking meme already. And the fact the devs excuse for no 115 movement speed was laughable I’ll buy them anyway.
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    I’m buying the chapter. 

And personally I do not find any of the perks weak. Players are so use to meta perks that it is hard flr them to get use to the underrated perks. I am going to have fun using both of their perks. 

I know for sure I am going to have fun with using Iron Maiden, it will definitely help when players try to hold the game hostage by hiding in lockers. 
  • Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

@sorrowen said:
    I’m buying Legion Despite the fact Legion is a walking meme already. And the fact the devs excuse for no 115 movement speed was laughable I’ll buy them anyway.

ppl like you are the reason why they get away with it. If people want to buy ######### then they shouldn't complain about getting #########.

You seem like a wonderful person. Is Legion set to be in a good spot on release?  Not really, will it remain that way? Doubtful.  
  • Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

Waiting to see if the buffs make the Killer more of a...well...Killer.

But if so, sure.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    I dont want too buy it..... because well imo this is the worse DLC that bhvr has put out... but I'm thinking I'm going to take breakdown for a spin and give some killers a good and fun gaming experience....
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

Buying the ######### killer with money won't teach the devs anything.

I will buy the characters with shards - it will be the first DLC I won't buy with money, and I have them all (sadly).

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

buying with money because shards(unless you saved them up) takes too long to get and auric cells on the survivor and killer costs more than the dlc itself

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Wolf74 said:

@Milo said:
    I will buy with money. Why not.

Because he is poorly designed?

Sorry that i don't want to save 18k shards for both chars ;)

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407
    edited December 2018

pay for the whole chapter

veteran ^^

that's the whole reason i think. I want the perks. Wanna play them ^^ I have 1M BP, all dailys complete and tons of shards so I am ready. The devs worked on it over months and investigated lots of money to give us new content, balance changes, quality of life changes and bug fixes. What the hell are 7$?
    If I have any complains to the killer I will write a feedback. Our devs listen to the community. And they said they wanna look at him after the release

what ever
    i pay for the
    whole

#

chapter
    why not
    akuma out

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Only with shards. They'll get actually money support when we see actual changes that aren't laughable. What was the point of the PTB when they basically just ignored everything wrong with it that people pointed out.

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

Of course I will! The more money BHVR gets, the more employees they can hire and the bigger they can expand. Thus, if you buy the DLC, they can make better DLC in the future. Also The Legion just looks super fun.

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187

Always buying all the chapters through Steam. Just waiting for it to drop so I can finally spend my 1mil.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I will buy the chapter with cash.

• The_Crusader
    Gonna be great when people level up Jeff and we get the breakdown/decisive swf meta.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,891
    edited December 2018
    No I won't. The killer is terrible, and the survivor perks are nothing special. 

I would not even waste shards on them.

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

@mistar_z said:

• Pay for the whole chapter
    • Just buy Legion with shards.
    • Just buy Jeff with shards.
    • Skipping the chapter all together

skipping it. not wasting my shards even if ive less than just under 6 k. this killer isnt worth 9 k with how the power is. il wait for the next killer or just keep building up the shards.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited December 2018

I have not bought Freddy, Pig, Clown, Spirit, and I do not think I will be buying this one either.

I would like to support the DEVs/Game, but I see no reason to get these killers. Sure they are cool, and if you dig what they can do or like the franchise they may be from, then buy it of course.

For me, I see no reason to buy them. It won't change anything. I got Doc and Hag because I thought they were pretty cool, same with Myers. But I don't enjoy the game as much as I used to.

Can't really put into words how to described my, not really disappointment, but just the dryness of it all. It's bad.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

This is gonna be a skip for me.
    The developers have shown that they don't give a literal ######### about what the community thinks and the money is the only language that a company understand.

• Crythor
    Crythor Member Posts: 296

I would support the devs but with their stupid locker change i just cant. So i will get stuff with shards instead of real money.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I'll most likely just buy Legion with Auric cells since the survivor doesn't interest me and I'm short on money for the full chapter. It's 7 bucks I know but I've given myself a limit for how much I can spend in a month

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Already bought it. Waiting to update now!
  • The_Crusader

Yes, would have been nice if there was another blood rush event but I assume the christmas event will be good for BP too.

Once you have all killer perks unlocked you tend to end up with crap by level 50. Like lots of perks but level 1 in everything.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    RSB said:

Buying the ######### killer with money won't teach the devs anything.

I will buy the characters with shards - it will be the first DLC I won't buy with money, and I have them all (sadly).

######### is your opinion. I like legion, and have seen people wreck with them. 
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Already bought it for $8 on Xbox store.

• Rem
    Rem Member Posts: 13

I always buy it, to support devs of one of my favourite games ever ;) Just played first game with Legion (now waiting in the lobby) - "3/4 kills" on rank 3. Maybe he's not so bad ;)

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Went home bought chapter, back at work... can't wait to go back home