Slender in the Realm Episode 2

Options
Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness Member Posts: 999

ps, see other art that looks like this under a similar name that starts with V that is also me but rather use my Forum name.

Doing upload of 2 arts per week and making more art during the week.

I made Dwight with Slenderman since he reminds me of many people who played The Slender games for the first time. Like who would not be scared looking around to find some way to survive in the dark, knowing something lurks in that same darkness.

Ghostface with Slenderman since they both use stealth. If Slenderman gets ingame he would be pretty much connected to the Entity like Ghostface because Slenderman has unknown origins and has a very dark presence in every video game so most likely Devs would make him connected to the Entity.

Also because in reality I only see Slenderman respecting some of the killers in the game like Ghostface. To be honest IDK why I think this may depends if they are connected to the Entity or they don't attempt to attack him like I would imagine Freddy would since he himself thinks he is better because he is a real nightmare but in reality fails to see he is just a human that was given powers so he would attack him thinking he could easily overpower him.

I would imagine him respecting Pyramid head though for some reason maybe because of what Pyramid head is and how was created in Silent hill but also Hag, Plague, and Blight

The next post will be in few days or in a week since not gonna spam it but also want to make sure I have enough posters to share and not run out since I am making a lot but take a bit to finish it.

Gonna attempt a Blighted Slenderman sometime but need to learn some stuff before I try it.

Let me know of what your thoughts on my art is and will see you next time but you can also leave an idea of a poster and I might make it.

Comments

• Mr_Madness
    Options

@HaunterofShadows

just a little ping since you made a poll earlier about him.

• mama_3000
    mama_3000 Member Posts: 29
    Options

i love the slenderman legend and i will like to see slenderman into dbd

• Mr_Madness
    Options

Same and that's why I am making this series XD. Takes a long time to make the art but worth it to bring attention to Slenderman since quite a bit of people want him ingame but not a lot of art or videos about him besides only very few.

Just love him mostly because he evolved into this mysterious being because everyone on the internet made theories and scary stories about a photoshopped picture that was made for an art contest.

Also loved the Slenderman video games and Marble Hornets series and movie [not Sony]

• TwitchyMike
    TwitchyMike Member Posts: 759
    Options

I've actually been thinking of perk concepts and a power concept for Slenderman

• Mr_Madness
    edited July 2021
    Options

Could always have more concepts of Slenderman since would bring more attention to him.

I would think he would be somewhat stealthy like a Spirit or a Ghostface but has enough power to do 1v4 since he has lot of powers like Tentacles, static interference, teleportation, something about pages, stealthy as heck until you hear a noise notification. Lot of ways to make him fun to play and play against while still making him powerful so Killer does not have to sweat as much when Survivors are very good.

Post edited by Mr_Madness on