Which killer do you think has the most frequently sweaty players?

2»

Comments

• Exor
    Exor Member Posts: 256

A little tip if you don't know already, you can also press m1 and m2 at the same time, this makes your rush work again without wasting your time swinging your cane around the air like a grumpy old man.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

Blight/Billy or Huntress, sometimes Wraith.

Blight/Billy will most likely use the infamous Ruin + Undying + Tinkerer build and slug for the 4K.

Huntress will most likely either tunnel the one getting unhooked rather than the unhooker and/or will stay in hatchet range around a hooked survivor with her hatchet up to prevent unhooking.

Wraith will most likely tunnel the unhooked survivor out of the game and either use Silent Bell or Aura reading addon.

• solidhex
    solidhex Member Posts: 889

Nurse by far, they don't care if they only get 15k BP because the match was over after 3 minutes, the most important thing is to end it as quick as possible and show everyone that you're sooooo good and nearly unbeatable with Nurse...

Blight usually plays with sweatiest perks, but lately i also saw a lot of Nemesis' who played scummy and sweaty.

• solidhex

i run Spine Chill and i just outplayed a Spirit who tried this mindgame with me, she stood there for like 20 seconds. She tried that 3 times, then never chased me again for the rest of the match because thanks to Spine Chill i could tell exactly when she began to phase around

• solidhex

wow, ok. So your fun is more important? Everyone can play the game however they want. I know people who just want to be "there" and feel the atmosphere, make some bloodpoints, get stacks etc., and then there are people who think you can play pub-dbd in a competitive way (besides all the crazy RNG and matchmaking) and the ultimative goal is a 4k/ 4 escape as fast as possible. "Sweaty" does exist for me, my personal definition is players, who just want to win as hard as possible, using/ abusing unbalanced stuff and mechanics, players who always go with the current meta, using cheesy crutches every game because a lose is unacceptable. And therefore making the game unfun for most other people. This "i don't care about your fun i just want to win"-attitude is perfectly fine but it's also fine if people call out their anger about it.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,883

100% Blights.

In my experience they all run the same super strong build, and they are the type who will slug at 5 gens.

• Torsti56
    Torsti56 Member Posts: 259

To me it's Hag or Doctor. Most of them slug second last and goes searching last one. It doens't help either that Doctors usually camp second last survivor afyer finding hatch and uses blast everytime it's ready. Hags just put traps all over the place and stays at the hatch waiting.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I agree that Ghostfeces are the worst. They try so hard, they're usually bad, and they tend to hit me on the hook and facecamp me because I had the gall to put 1500+ hours into this game and get pretty good at being chased. Like I forced him to chase me for four gens.

I do see tons of Pigs who tunnel but they're usually just bad and they tunnel the person with the trap for some reason.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266
  • Guiltii
    Guiltii Member Posts: 32

Nemesis, definitely Nemesis LOL

• GenJockeyNance
    GenJockeyNance Member Posts: 687

Wraith's, Nurse's, Oni's and Pyramid Heads.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Spirits, Hags and Blights.

• FrndlyChnswSalzmn
    FrndlyChnswSalzmn Member Posts: 705

Is your fun more important? Why do I have to play in a way that handicaps me for you? This is why I don't give any weight to your type; you say 'but mah fun!' when you're demanding your opponent play the game incorrectly so you can have it. That makes you the unreasonable one. I'm doing things the game allows. Good day.

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419

I don't think Deathslinger gets enough recognition as the tryhard proxy camper's dream.

2/3rds of Slingers just use their low terror radius with M&A to stare at hooks from outside heartbeat radius.

• Droogs
    Droogs Member Posts: 10

Wraith. Everybody's gonna' need a dry towel after all that sweat.

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624

Today? Wraith for sure.

All the sweaty Freddy mains switched over to Wraith. Wraith is absolutely the worst killer to go up against right now 90% of them are super sweaty. And a lot of players are playing Wraith.

The old holdovers are still all sweaty: Nurse, Spirit, Deathslinger. These guys are all sweaty, but there's a lot less of them.

Wraith still has a lot of sweaty players. Although less frequently now ever since the recent nerf. But still sweaty as heck.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Or... IF/Ruin/Undying/Knockout. That way you don't have to be particularly accurate.

• Afius
    Afius Member Posts: 563

So what kind of definition of sweaty are we going for because Blight and Nurse are understandable because their power could fail at any moment 😂. They're just repeatedly trying to see if it'll work this time.

If we're talking about somebody who plays like they bet their soul on the outcome of the game I would say Bubba/Spirit.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

Blight and deathslinger (red ranks)

• MrCrazyCat62
    MrCrazyCat62 Member Posts: 168

Bubbas and slingers can be pretty toxic. And as for sweaty its usually wraiths.

Onis on the other hand are usually pretty chill.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827

Hag. Hands down. Never played against a hag that didn't just use unhook traps to tunnel out at least 1 survivor early... Which is definitely a valid tactic but it seems sweaty from a killer with sooooo many creative ways to win.

I'll tunnel somebody early if I'm playing a weaker killer and the survivors seem coordinated. But with a killer as potentially strong as Hag it's sweaty IMO.

• Voriis
    Voriis Member Posts: 131

People who use terms like "sweaty" or "try hard" usually are just bad at the game. I worked for an internet gaming cafe and would see that term tossed around by people who would lose. I remember trying to play call of duty word at war online...and being terrible..I have used those words when in reality I was just getting mad cause they were better. People dont lile to lose and would rather blame it on the other person rather than accept the fact they arent as good as they thought.

I 100% agree with you.

• TwitchyMike
    TwitchyMike Member Posts: 759
  • Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

I am Blight main but i am not doing this lol.

But Spirit... I can not talk for her. She is already unfair.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Oh yeah. Tell that to the Oni that slugged my entire team at 5 gens with four cakes and let the TTV bleed out.

I frequently run into sweaty Oni players 😭

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

Spirit and Bubba. Today, ran into an odd amount of sweaty Trappers. Including one I played against twice that camped everyone, then when they got down to the last two survivors, slugged one and spent the rest of the match looking for the last survivor to hook them.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

As a Plague main I have to give you some insight, that's just how Plague is. You HAVE to take every mistake survivors make and get greedy with it and snowball. It's honestly something I don't really like about her, her snowball-y tendencies. It sucks when people start to disconnect when you do well as Plague because of her oppressive nature when she's doing well.

Anyways, I'd say Blight #1 hands down. I've never gone against a Blight that DOESN'T run all meta perks and sweat til the last drop.

Runner ups (In no particular order): Spirit, Nurse, Plague (Black Incense is nasty)

• Laurie268
    Laurie268 Member Posts: 572

What does sweaty even mean? Killers playing to win? Does that make all survivors sweaty too? People can play however they want there are no rulebooks they have to follow. If everyone gets slugged at 5 gens blame yourself and your team, not the killer (unless it’s a nurse with IF)

• MegMain98

Yeah because you know what happened that match. Don’t comment on something you haven’t seen.

I run into sweaty Oni players. My personal experience. End of story. Not that hard to comprehend.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616
    edited July 2021

Nurse, spirit and huntress.

Not only are between the best ones (specially the first two), but also the most played by tryharders in publics according to my experience.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,148

Nurse and Blight. Hands down.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

He is a suprisingly hard killer though, either you just do your daily and hate playing as him or you are a dedicated triangle head player like me.

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793

Oof man that hurts me xD

Tbh I always try to do a 12 hooks, so I earn a maximum of points and everyone plays the longest possible in the game. I don't know if BBQ/ Sloppy/ Lethal Pursuer/ Whispers is a sweaty build tho.

To me the sweatiest killer was Freddy by a long shot. Since the nerf, I would say... Spirit, yes Spirit.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I hate her.. it's Hag.

She's so rare but when you get her it's 9/10 a sweat. They either are the 3 gen guarding killer or a camper with STBFL or a Franklin's user + trapper. There's so many perks that you can run on her which are extremely annoying to face.

Here's a few:

• Franklin's Demise
    • Sloppy Butcher
    • MYC
    • STBFL
    • Monitor and Abuse
    • Devour Hope (Undying)
    • Ruin (Undying)
    • Corrupt

I hate facing a Hag but her with 4 of these 8 perks is even worse.

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

Huntress and Spirit are the two Killer who play the hardest to get the 4k in my opinion.

They bring the most optimal set-ups in add-ons and perks (lots of slowdown) and play the most efficient. Huntresses sadly tend to camp often in my games but it seems that this was the optimal plan for them as they hit 4ks against me my friends quiet often.

I do not mind those games as they are few. However Huntress sticks out for me.

Spirits are also very competitive and try the hardest to win. Their add-ons are bonkers and they never fail to bring them.

The most gimmicky and meme Killers are Myers and Doctor from my point of view. Funniest match was against a Myers who was faking to be afk. He leveled up to Tier 2 and then did not move any more. However once all gens where done and the exit gates were open one of my teammates tried to finish her quest "Blind the Killer". Well, guess what: Myers had Lightborn and a Tombstone Piece. He murdred her and let all other survivors escape.

• FrndlyChnswSalzmn
    FrndlyChnswSalzmn Member Posts: 705

That's a ridiculous definition that makes no sense and is entirely up to individual interpretation. Nobody even knows how far is too far; no, screw that. I am now convinced its a stupid made-up idea created by people who want to win while sucking.

• woundcowboy
    woundcowboy Member Posts: 1,994

Here’s the problem: if people only care about relaxing and earning Bp, they have no right to complain. The reality is that these non “tryhards” want to win regardless if the killer is a better player. If you don’t want to put much effort in that’s fine, but you have no right to be mad about losing.

• MegMain98
    edited July 2021

Yes his ability is very slug heavy. So is Twins. And Myers. And Billy. And Bubba (to an extent). And Nurse. Having a slugging ability doesn’t mean that they’ll usually slug all survivors at 5 gens. Most people wanna drag out the game for points.

But slugging with four cakes on an Autohaven map at five gens AND letting the last survivor bleed out while standing on their body is pretty damn sweaty in my book. Just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Shooby
    Shooby Member Posts: 226

Nurse, Spirit, and Huntress. You're only playing these killers for one reason, and it's to 4K. Nothing more, nothing less.

• baseballfan4877
    baseballfan4877 Member Posts: 364

I'd say the higher tier killers, since people who care about being the best or sweating will gravitate towards the best killers because they are most capable of winning.