NOED.

Slaughterhouse3
Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 901

I personally don't mind NOED but I am just bored and curious what everyone will vote on haha.

NOED. 75 votes

Fair?
70%
MandyBardjuk3ta1entBravo0413Falkner09[Deleted User]MWaltonmusstang62MrPenguinGeneralVCornpopers_EvanTunnelVisionDBD78[Deleted User]Warcrafter4FFirebranddIsJustMeAwkward_FiendTeabaggingGhostfaceSypherpathic 53 votes
Unfair, needs nerfs?
29%
TapeKnotAven_FallenSpykitty358anonymous31337KingFrostHannonMadLordJackNoOneKnowsNovaBwstedImBrakingBikeDwightFairfieldDistortedDreamKirkyladPSPMatieuszTrickstaaaaaChuVioletCrimesHex_IgnoredCrimsonMothKing 22 votes

Comments

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Fair?

i lean more towards fair but it's situational really. maybe the gate spawns are bad and survivors are out before you can get a down, maybe someone is running some of the many anti-totem perks that exist now, or maybe they didn't bother and play too bold and suffer for it. i don't think it's major enough to warrant any action atm.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,858
    Fair?

I’ve kind of steered away from hating NOED lately. The one killer perk I want nerfed is Tinkerer.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Unfair, needs nerfs?

It's a terrible perk that basically just gives you a free kill, I don't see how it's good and/or fair from any perspective. It needs a hefty rework to make it both earned and valuable, instead of being 1k insurance.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Unfair, needs nerfs?

Completely unfair against soloq.

Overtuned as well by coupling haste with exposed, even compared against other hexes.

It also dubs as a slowdown perk putting survivors in lose-lose situations.

Inb4 'do bones'. It's a troll argument that gets mindlessly parroted at this point, similarly to 'just apply pressure'.

'the nUMbErS SaY iT's oK' would be my guess.

Not to mention that he-who-shall-not-be-named never plays without.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    Fair?

I feel like NOED is a bit of an overblown non issue. Its more often than not, a very temporary bandaid to a match already lost. If you're lucky, you get an extra kill or two. If you're not, you get maybe 1 or 2 downs and its gone, if you even get any downs at all. A lot of killers who run the perk also aren't very great at the game, making the perk even less threatening since its often used by inexperienced hands.

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815
    Fair?

I think it hurts your game. NOED means survivors GTFO. Securing a kill with an end-game hook is pretty common, NOED means that's all you get because everyone else leaves. If you want survivors to risk their secured escape to attempt rescue, don't make it scarier, make it enticing.

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848
    Fair?

Trust me it goes back to salty survivors who think in their stream it’s not fair and they are trying to swear like a drunken sailor. Ah good memories right there.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    Fair?

It's not as bad as everyone makes. But would prefer it works more like No Way Out since it eats Solos but garbage against SWF.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    Unfair, needs nerfs?

I think its unfair because you don't know about it until its too late, I think when the last gen is powered everyone should be notified about it.

That's really the only change I'd make to it, other than removing the speed boost.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,013
    Fair?

I suppose it's the only perk that encourages you to cleanse dull totems, so I guess it's fair. I'm sure there's a better way to encourage survivors to do dull totems, though.

It's definitely unfair for the survivor that ends up getting killed by NOED, but eh.

• Guest1567432
    Guest1567432 Member Posts: 728
    Fair?

Bones, destroy em.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Fair?

NOED is not a insurance for a kill, if the totem is cleansed or if the killer can't hit or find a survivor in time they can still lose with 0 kills.

• Slaughterhouse3
    Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 901

Honestly? I am not even a survivor main but when I play survivor it is annoying lmao.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,694
    Fair?

we already have that, it's called hex: haunted grounds.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,694
    Fair?

I see nothing wrong with tinkerer, you could try running spine chill.

• TheDappaScrappa
    TheDappaScrappa Member Posts: 103
    Fair?

Oh look there are bones....nah I'll ignore them.

Okay get punished for being lazy lol it doesn't take long to do bones nor are they ever really that hard to find (2/100 times they are legit impossible to see tho) lol

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873

Clicking on a NOED post is like looking in the fridge, closing the door, and then going back 5 minutes later even though you already know there’s no point. Yet here I am.. checking what’s in the fridge again🤨

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Fair?

I mean survivors have totem perks and got a new one now also, plus totem counter on small game. If you still complain about it I mean how bad can you be?

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267
    edited July 2021
    Unfair, needs nerfs?

Biggest crutch perk out there to put in nicely. I personally would like it if after the 5 gen is completed it warned survivors the killer has NOED.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,039
    Unfair, needs nerfs?

Its unfair because you can be the worst Killer-player in existence (drastically said) and still get value out of it.

I wish they would rework it to a strong Perk which is actually rewarding the Killer - someone who played well during the whole game, but did not manage to win at this point gets a Reward for playing well. Not that guy who struggled to down one Survivor and camps them for the rest of the game.

• MWalton
    MWalton Member Posts: 5
    Fair?

If you die to noed you could have just cleansed the totems... it's your own fault.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Fair?

Mmmmmm tasty dull totems

• LUCIFER_MORNINGSTAR
    LUCIFER_MORNINGSTAR Member Posts: 35
    Fair?

first of all the killer need to kill 4 players have the same power he have and not just do it one time but he need to do it 3 times each and if the killer didn't kill anyone and they opened the gate he deserve one kill at least😐️

• LUCIFER_MORNINGSTAR
    LUCIFER_MORNINGSTAR Member Posts: 35
    Fair?

and if he take them all he deserve it too for all the flashlight's and pallets he got in he's face

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,836
    Unfair, needs nerfs?

it needs a rework

• HumbleDwight77
    HumbleDwight77 Member Posts: 11
    Fair?

I think it's fair.. sure it annoys me at times but then it's my fault for not doing totems during the game lol😂

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878
    Unfair, needs nerfs?

JuSt Do BoNeS

I do them every chance I get, but it’s always the map with one last ######### hidden set of bones where we all get #########. At least eliminate the haste. Killers already get everyone to as a one-hit down.