Is there any killer that still to this day strikes a little fear into you ?

For me.. I must admit I still find the doctor absolutely terrifying looking even to this day and still manages to get a jump scare out of me now and again πŸ˜‚

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

When i hear the Hillbilly's Chainsaw in the background constantly but don't see him, and then suddenly hear the Chainsaw coming closer.

Often makes me panic a bit.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,836

Ghostface, if I don't have spine chill, is scaring me quite frequently

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,815

Ghost Face, Myers, and Nurse. The thing about Nurse is you either get a baby Nurse or you get a 4,000 hours Nurse main. There's no in-between.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Trapper just for when you unexpectedly walk into a trap

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

Micheal and Ghostface still spook me on occasion

usually my response to seeing them is "oh it's Michael/Ghostface"

however if i get grabbed i go "OH ######### IT'S MICHAEL/GHOSTFACE GOD DAMN IT"

• ouroboros_world
    ouroboros_world Member Posts: 215

Myers, ghostface, hag, an oni demon dashing around the corner, or just any killer with tinkerer tbh

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

The Oni.

When I hear that global indicator that his power is filled, I always get jumpscared a little.

• calem
    calem Member Posts: 533

Setting off Hag traps before you know you're versing her still makes me jump

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,922

Viktor jumping at me from nothingness.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Tinkerer nurse.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

It's a pvp game. At worst, I can be jumpscared. Other than that, it's just some people playing against someone else.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,883

Definitely Mikey. The sight of panning your camera around to see him standing there staring at you is creepy.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    edited July 2021

Pyramid head, nemesis, and good huntresses. They're the only killers i go against where i actually feel tense, most other killers are just too goofy and i can easily tell its just another player. But those killers? [*shudder*] They just give off such an otherworldly and animalistic vibe that i just can't help but feel a bit tense.

Edit: oh and don't forget turning around and seeing a myers or ghostface literally just standing there. God damn terrifying.

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 944

oni

• Thr_ust
    Thr_ust Member Posts: 481

Michael Myers without a doubt. Other killers may jumpscare me time to time but even when I see him coming Michael freaks me the ######### out

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

A good Huntress/Oni

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,335

Myers, simply because he and Freddy definitely were once the scariest killers in the game and he still plays the exact same way that he did back then.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

I made a similar thread about this recently, but unlike all the other killers, Charlotte scares me the most.

Something about the way she walks is just eery, the feeling of terror is indescribable.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,992

Spooky Myers. Absolute best experience in this game, playing against him. Peak fun. You can run, but you can't hide.

I'm also afraid when I see Bubbas, but that's less out of nervous excitement and more dread that I've just wasted all my offerings because this is going to end in facecamping. I'm always pleasantly surprised when I get a Bubba that actively chases people and plays him like a normal killer instead of hard camping.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092
    edited July 2021

Spirit and Hag. Hag is jumspcares and spirit just scares me in general. I think that's why I like her so much when I don't know where she is there's just this fear.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Hag, Myers, and Ghostface. Hag because her traps still scare me. Ghostface and Myers because it's kind of creepy looking around just to see one of them staring at you in the distance.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

Ghostface makes me paranoid. I know he’s going to jumpscare the ######### out of me at least once in the match, and I’m tense until it happens.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I am new, but they more or less all scare me. Wraith is the scariest when he gets close and I start to see the distortion. Or hear that bell and have no idea where he is.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,940

Honestly none of them at this point

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069

Nea

• HumbleDwight77
    HumbleDwight77 Member Posts: 11

I was just about to comment this actually, I’m surprised more people haven’t said the twins.. maybe it’s because Vic can be a little bit goofy and funny but Charlotte herself is pretty terrifying

• Cutiaddu
    Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402
    edited July 2021

Myers is legit scary. It's this huge big 2 meters guy that breathes like darth vader with no emotions whatsoever with a small TR that could oneshot you at any moment. Hag with some skins is not scary more like disgusting to look at. Ghostface I'm sorry people but after watching scary movie I can't find him scary even if he sneaks behind you

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 941

no

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

Scratched Mirror Myers. I hate him so much because i feel like he truly has no counter. that makes him terryfing to play against for me.

• my_name_jeff_69
    my_name_jeff_69 Member Posts: 95

A few killers strike fear into me

• Any stealth killer on an indoor map
    • Oni who knows how to use his power
    • A good Blight, Nurse, or Spirit