Should cross progression for consoles and pc be prioritized?

MassaFroakie
MassaFroakie Member Posts: 1

Personally, I’ve been waiting for cross progression to arrive since I’ve gotten my pc because I do not want to restart all my progress so I would choose that. I also have friends who feel the same way and will not buy the game again for the same reason, even though they love it. However, there are issues in the game that ruin the experience for players (especially last gen console) that we have been dealing with for long enough. Not to mention that killers like trapper and pig need changes. What do you all prefer would get fixed first? (If they decided to work on them in the first place lol)

Should cross progression for consoles and pc be prioritized? 17 votes

Cross progression would be awesome
52%
MrPenguinScary_Punk_GhostFobbocpt_hellmanTrickstaaaaaOtakucherrysTheBossOfPassioneMassaFroakieIamVoiceOver 9 votes
Reworking low tier killers would be dope
11%
[Deleted User]GamerEzra 2 votes
Fix these damn console issues
29%
TapeKnotmusstang62Awkward_Fiendxtr4meyui_best_girl_at_me 5 votes
Add more cosmetics and ignore the games shortcomings
5%
Mooks 1 vote

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,705
    Add more cosmetics and ignore the games shortcomings

Cross progression would be cool for all platforms.

But this has definitely nothing to do with prioritization. It’s down to negotiations between BHVR and Sony/Microsoft. Steam, Stadia and Nintendo got it without problems after all (Nintendo confirmed to get it).

• TheBossOfPassione
    TheBossOfPassione Member Posts: 2
    Cross progression would be awesome

I think it would be great and even though Sony might not want to i know Nintendo maybe and Microsoft would definitely

• yui_best_girl_at_me
    yui_best_girl_at_me Member Posts: 80
    Fix these damn console issues

please save me before i freeze in place again