The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pig Buff

Shisnavek
Shisnavek Member Posts: 9

Pig Buff 58 votes

yes
81%
GibberishSeiko300TapeKnotDimekSacrilegeGGMyNamePeteAetherBytesxEa[Deleted User]musstang62AhoyWolfGeneralVCritical_FishkaterbaterGlamourousLeviathanScary_Punk_GhostMaxwellDarkMagikMadLordJackFrancesco044 47 votes
no
15%
rhaterrortilnotstarboardKA149108NoOneKnowsNovathog1joeyjordisonsnipplesGruulMrcrazyyy 9 votes
idk
1%
Tatariu 1 vote
idc
1%
ChurchofPig 1 vote

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    edited July 2021
    no

Just voting what the devs think.

Expect a nerf soon.

• Shisnavek
    yes

Why would she be nerfed. She's like the worst killer

• Shisnavek
    yes

oh ok

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    yes

Full on rework

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    yes

Really what buff would you give it?

• Shisnavek
    yes

Traps are fine. Crouching needs to be more affective.

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 416
    no

She’s one of the few killers I still enjoy playing. She could need as bit of love but I am rarely happy with the recent choices of the design team, so I think I‘d be happier if they don’t touch her.

If they touch pig I‘d fear that one of two things would happen:

1. they touch the right thing (the dash) but overtune it so much that it doesn’t take much skill to land unavoidable hits and make her super boring to play

2. they make her RBTs super deadly and massively nerf her dash to compensate

• Gruul
    Gruul Member Posts: 130
    no

No, Pig isn't the strongest killer but that's okay she's still perfectly usable that creates fun moments with head popping.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,864
    yes

They’ll probably nerf Pig and buff Spirit though sadly.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,430
    yes

All she needs is one or two nerfs reverted and that is it.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,778
    no

There are many killers I would change first.

• Shooby
    Shooby Member Posts: 226

Buffing Pig is a slippery slope.

Her RNG RBTs skew her kill rate and make her appear much stronger statistically than she really is.

I would love for Pig to be buffed, but to buff her by making Ambush stronger, you must first address her RBTs, Jigsaw Boxes, and addons that give you more of them, like Last Will.

• katerbater
    katerbater Member Posts: 128
    yes

She's not strong, and I want a buff, but I also want more ways to stop the tunneling of people with traps :( but it's ok I still love amanda so much

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    yes

I think they should improve her stealth ability.

• Daniel28
    Daniel28 Member Posts: 39

I think they should add ad ons for pig like wraith where she don’t make noise when doing an ambush, and another add onfor more faster crouching speed

• Shisnavek
    yes

wow a lot happened when I was gone. (I was in canda)

• Booba
    Booba Member Posts: 62
    yes

gimme power oink oink

• KajdanKi
    KajdanKi Member Posts: 219
    yes

She should be able to oink survivors when in stealth mode. Also her addons are total crap. Nobody uses pink ones just few violet and one common for crouch time.

Tweak her addons and she's gonna be allright!

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

She needs a rework to be honest. If you don't buff her enough then she'll stay as she is now (Annoying to play against and rather weak) or if she's buffed too much then she could actually become too oppressive. So yeah, some kind of rework is necessary I feel.