The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer You Hate To Face [A Poll]

Unicorn
Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
edited July 2021 in Polls

So I completely butchered this on accident. RIP.

(Wanted to collect some data, so I’m sorry if your Killer isn’t listed here. Please post regularly. Thankies 💜)

Killer You Hate To Face [A Poll] 42 votes

Billybob
9%
freitasMynkonSdogofdoomAnni3P4anny 4 votes
Nursey
50%
Seiko300TapeKnotRullisiEmealAwkward_FiendMadLordJackJay_WhyaskFobboNoOneKnowsNovaBoobaGannTMQwQwItzZane_PSPVioletCrimesOtakucherrysZonkyWizardGamerEzrapatriotsteeler05swagger12 21 votes
Doctor
40%
AdelooDolphin9192saminationTaigaUistreelTheGhostofZgorScary_Punk_GhostDr_EmaraldDoomedMind[Deleted User]papichulo[Deleted User]High5YourFaceSenzoyeNSnugglesN7SpudyguideSetzom 17 votes

Comments

• patriotsteeler05
    patriotsteeler05 Member Posts: 13
    Nursey

I

I just picked nurse because even though the doctor is annoying you can still attempt to loop him their is barely any counterplay against a decent nurse.

• mightytoxic784
    mightytoxic784 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 14

Wraith boooorrrrrriiiiinnnnnngggggg

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

hag (lisa sherwood (so bad she doesn't deserve to have her name capitalized))

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878
    Nursey

My actual most hated is Mr Slug-For-Days-and-Camp-For-Nights Bubba, but Nurse out of these three.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

Hag... and Twins.

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710

Spirit and Freddy... just unfun to face and play against

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Doctor

Out of the three, Doc is the only non-high mobility killer, which makes him less appealing to me to face.

• PHeadisHot
    PHeadisHot Member Posts: 18

Nurse is not a problem, I like facing god and bad nurses.

Billy is fun to go against(unless they tunnel)

Doc is a lil bit annoying but enjoyable.

I hate twins and hag cuz they are just boring killers.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Hag, Spirit, Freddy

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Hands down the Trickster

• Mynkon
    Mynkon Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2021
    Billybob

So much hate for hag... :'(

I'm voting Billyboy since I've gone against better Billies than Nurses

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Nursey

I don't really hate going against any of these killers, if you're good with any of them it's because you've practiced enough to be good with them. I've seen plenty of bad Doctors and Hillbillys that can't time their electroshock therapy properly or hit their chainsaws, and more than plenty of bad Nurses that aren't good with their blinks. So if you're good with any of them, especially a good nurse, it's just respect for the player really.

That being said there are just some days I don't feel like being absolutely crushed by a really good Nurse, and I'd rather at least a fighting chance against the rest of the roster. So I suppose this is what can be most annoying- although going up against a good hillbilly or good doctor can sometimes feel almost as much of an uphill battle, but obviously Nurse is just something else entirely.

• syain
    syain Member Posts: 440

Twins, Nemesis, Deathslinger. Every other killer is honestly fine in my current opinion.

• dbdplayerabc123
    dbdplayerabc123 Member Posts: 70

legion and spirit

• InsaneCoaster
    InsaneCoaster Member Posts: 305

Deathslinger, Twins, Trickster and Hag.

"I hate to verse Billy", said no one, ever.