The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Favorite inside map! (Killers only)

PHeadisHot
PHeadisHot Member Posts: 18
edited July 2021 in Polls

SORRY. I forgot Haddonfield is not an indoor map so just ignore that option😳

Favorite inside map! (Killers only) 48 votes

Lerys
20%
Seiko300kaeruAhoyWolfGeneralVScary_Punk_GhostMaxwellAwkward_FiendChurchofPigDistortedDreamGruul 10 votes
The Game
16%
xEaMarc_go_solo_NIGHTMARE_WexlerWendigoInListmightytoxic784StinkyOrnsteinAnni3P4anny 8 votes
Hawkins
14%
Adelooanonymous31337[Deleted User]SOMENINJANAMEPSPMoldy_JelloFaZeDettah 7 votes
Midwich
33%
TapeKnotRullisiGlamourousLeviathanxtr4meFobboTripleStealNoOneKnowsNovaBrodieDBDThanotos_Omegasyain[Deleted User]MynkonHaunterofShadowsHex_IgnoredGamerEzraSirGando 16 votes
Haddonfield
4%
GannTMPHeadisHot 2 votes
Raccoon City
10%
CornHubTatariuDerZuntorHigh5YourFace_Aleksi 5 votes
Post edited by PHeadisHot on

Comments

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Hawkins

I would have said Raccoon City if i had the opportunity to play on it, which i didn't since it got enabled again...

So i have to go for Hawkins <3

PS : Haddonfield isn't an indoor map (at least to me), it just has many buildings (similar to Badham Preschool ^^)

• PHeadisHot
    PHeadisHot Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2021
    Haddonfield

GOD i forgot it lol. Thanks for reminding me<3

Im not a big fan of the Raccoon map(cuz i always get lost when playing both killer and survivor), why do u like this big map?

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    edited July 2021
    Raccoon City

I'll die on the hill that RPD is a good map.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,860
    Haddonfield

Haddonfield is the worst designed map in the game. Way too many safe zones for survivors and very few dead zones. Feels unrewarding to play on as survivor too. Just awful and outdated map that needs a serious overhaul.

• Mynkon
    Mynkon Member Posts: 9
    Midwich

When playing survivor I feel super safe on Haddonfield. It's also really easy to lose/confuse some killers depending on the perks you're running. But you're totally right, barely any deadzones. Just lots of areas with long fences that are super annoying to walk around

• InList
    InList Member Posts: 85
    The Game

The Game because I like the saw movies and because Doctor can cover the whole map with his TR.

Hawkins probably has the better gameplay due to the pallets being unsafe.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    Lerys

Lerys is good for most killers. Only 1 floor, very few strong pallets, lot of windows but they are not safe, easy to catch up to survivor during chase.

When devs will rework it again and add breakable walls this map will become worse. But currently it's probably best indoor map for killer. At least for me.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Lerys

As a Ghostface main, I have the privilege to actually enjoy indoor maps unlike an unfortunate few who just don't operate as well within the confined spaces.

Out of all of them (although I haven't been able to play very many matches on the RCPD map, total I've played it maybe 4 times including survivor and killer) I suppose I'd say Lery's. The gameplay feels the most normal and natural on this map with an equal balance of pallets and windows, with plenty of tiles that you can mindgame and give equal opportunity to both sides (although sometimes the way they line up can be a bit harsh for killers). It feels the most fair out of the indoor maps and I can appreciate that from both sides

Midwhich just isn't as active of a map since you've got long hallways that reduce most chases to hold W, and even a few of the side rooms themselves are just completely meaningless and empty without a pallet. It's just not as engaging a map and the layout doesn't really facilitate very interesting gameplay.

Since they reworked The Game it's not as good for stealth killers anymore because they've really opened up the center area- survivors are more likely to see me sneaking up one way or another, but it's still an indoor map so it's better than say playing on Blood Lodge which is super open and you can see across almost the whole thing. The map is also full of safe pallets that you can't really mindgame or do much else about except eat through them one after the other (if you're going against competent players anyway).

Hawkin's Underground Lab Complex probably has the tightest corridors and most constrictive layout of any of the indoor maps next to Lery's and has some of the most unsafe pallets of any map that you can't stay at and loop, so there's not really as much of a reason for me not to like it as a killer (stealth killer especially) but I'm not sure, it just doesn't vibe with me for whatever reason.

Again, I've played so little on the RCPD map I can't even really give a confident opinion about it.

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727
    The Game

I mostly play Pig, so it just fits really well for more immersion.

I would have said RCPD, but I haven't played it in a live match yet as killer; so I can't say for sure.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,120
    The Game

As much as I love the aesthetics of Midwich, I seem to be consistently good in the Gideon Meat Plant so that takes the win for me.