The Legion( Best killer IMO)

Options
Iceman
Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
The Legion has been getting nothing but negative feedback. Which is fine because everyone is entitled to how they feel. However I thought I make a post to the devs on how I appreciate this chapter.

Thank you guys for your hard work and constantly finding a way to make this game fun for everyone.  @Janick @not_Queen + the other devs. 

This chapter is just amazing. The Legion is now my favorite killer to play as. The new engine is awesome. I play on xbox one x and there is a huge difference on the graphics. Everything looks more realistic. 

Theme song - I like it better than the original. I get so much energy from it. 

Backstory - I was intrigued by it. You get a sense of everyone personality. I like Joey the most because it seem that he just does whatever he want.  

Design - I just really enjoy their aesthetic. I get the vibe of The strangers + The purge. I love the fact that I have the option to play four different people. I love the details that was done in every mask .I also find it cool that I can wear Julie/Frank or Susie mask while still playing as Joey. I can see you guys doing so much with their cosmetics.  

Note: It would be nice if you guys could give Susie and Joey their own voice. 

The Legion Powers - I see The Legion as killers who likes to toy with their victim. I actually find their power to be super fun. When you apply deep wound to a surivor then hear the heartbeat of the other survivors nearby is so satifisfying. I actually get the sense of thirst for blood which fits the Lore. I like the fact that their power help slow down the game. And they are able to put pressure across the entire map. For the first time as playing killer I don’t actually feel pressured that I have to have a kill. 

Perks - I find their perks to be unique. Iron Maiden is situation but I enjoy the concept. Discordance has been very useful. I can see killers like billy having fun with this. Mad grit is awesome for survivors who like to body block. 

Map - This is my favorite map. The blood on the white snow is cool to see. 

Overall - The Legion could use a buff but as of now I am satisfied. And every killer may not be for everyone. However this killer fits my gameplay. 

Highlight moment so far - A survivor on the hook but the other survivors are too busy mending. Which caused this survivor to die. 

Once again thank you for your hard work!!!

Comments

• Iceman
    Options
    Nice bait mate. Continue supporting poor game design and lazy development. I’m sure that’ll really help the games lifespan lol
    It is not a bait, I clearly said best killer in my opinion. That is not a fact. Everyone is entitled to how they feel about the killer. Once again this was just appreciation post on why I like the killer.  

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Nice post. I agree with most of it...

well said.

Overall this is a great chapter.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Yo, check out purple/green/comicbook villain suzy on the main menu.
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

legions power actually does the opposite of slowing down the game, since they don't need to heal, and removing deep wounds is faster than healing

• Iceman
    Options
    yeet said:

legions power actually does the opposite of slowing down the game, since they don't need to heal, and removing deep wounds is faster than healing

That is true, however when I play The Legion I try not to use frenzy on injured survivors. I just down them. So as a survivor you put yourself at risk for not healing. 
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,683
    Options

I don't think the Legion is trash. I just think he needs a buff. Like if you play Legion with Frank's Mix Tape and Stab Wounds Study they are actually decent. Not omgzor overpowered broken, but decent and fun. The problem is that a killer can't be considered balanced if it requires a very rare add on to be played. If they just made Frank's Mix Tape part of his base set and changed it into something else entirely that would go a long long way to balancing the Legion.

My recommendation for a replacement effect is: Frank's Mix Tape- After successfully landing a frenzy attack the frenzy meter is tremendously overcharged. (In layman's terms this would give Legion double duration of frenzy after successfully landing a frenzy attack on a survivor without deep wounds. This would make chain attacks more reasonable)

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Iceman said:
    yeet said:

That is true, however when I play The Legion I try not to use frenzy on injured survivors. I just down them. So as a survivor you put yourself at risk for not healing. 

against a 110 MS killer you are at no risk if you're anywhere near good

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

@Iceman said:
    Thank you guys for your hard work and constantly finding a way to make this game fun for everyone.

"everyone"
    I must be hallucinating then.

• Iceman
    Options
    Boss said:

@Iceman said:
    Thank you guys for your hard work and constantly finding a way to make this game fun for everyone.

"everyone"

This chapter you probably didn’t find fun but is there any type of event that we had that you enjoyed?
  • Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673
    Options

Indeed, its the best killer to lose pips now.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Iceman said:
    Boss said:

@Iceman said:

"everyone"

This chapter you probably didn’t find fun but is there any type of event that we had that you enjoyed?

Events don't do enough for me.
    Heh, the best part about them is more BP, but those aren't exclusive to events.
    Sometimes they're just like: Oh yeah, this weekend *2 BP, sure.

To me, all events ranged from somewhere between okay & Howling Grounds terrible.

• Doultime
    Doultime Member Posts: 82
    Options
    Agreed love to play legion is one of my fav killers with pig atm
  • Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Options
    Doultime said:
    Agreed love to play legion is one of my fav killers with pig atm
    Same
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

the most fun you will have in this game is when you play a weak killer and therefore dont expect a win, so you dont take a loss as heavy as when you play with your legacy 3 insta chainsaw tryhard billy / nurse...

i play freddy for that though. i find his power much more fun than legions...

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    Options

@Mister_xD said:
    the most fun you will have in this game is when you play a weak killer and therefore dont expect a win, so you dont take a loss as heavy as when you play with your legacy 3 insta chainsaw tryhard billy / nurse...

i play freddy for that though. i find his power much more fun than legions...

Freddy can be fun with many builds like PWYF drive by which will max deviousness very quickly, or super cancer black box + dying light + mori build with NOED

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    Options

@iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    Nice bait mate. Continue supporting poor game design and lazy development. I’m sure that’ll really help the games lifespan lol

Because hating on Legion is as cool right now huh.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options
    The legion is bhvrs worse design... they could have done so much better on them power wise/ balance wise... imo the team put more resources/ manpower towards the engine update, sounds etc.... because this part of the update is absolutely fantastic.... 2 things they missed on... the legion and the BT buff 
  • ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

@iTz_KilLaZ_x said:

Interesting to see how some people struggle so much with understanding the concept of an opinion and what that word means.

• TheLegionFrank
    TheLegionFrank Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Nice to see you appreciate our set of skills...