Doesnt Getting new Login Rewards (29/07/2021-30/07/2021)

Options
Myk4
Myk4 Member Posts: 1

(Excuse me for my grammar) Hello. I meet that Problem yesterday. I Tried to contact you with message from steam but that didnt work for some stupid reason. I doesnt Getting new login rewards and doesnt know what to do with that (the rewards are pretty sweet and I'm didnt rlly want to lose them like that. Can you please fix it and give rewards to me and Other players that meet that problem? Early Thank you!

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322
    Options

I'm not getting them either

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,463
    Options

The rewards are given between the timeframe of 11am EST to 11am EST the following day. If you did indeed login during that time and didn't get the rewards please contact our Support agents, who can check if you logged in during the correct times: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• deadlybyte
    deadlybyte Member Posts: 17
    Options

Im not getting for today reward 30/7 PS4

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Options

I'm also not getting them.

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567
    Options

I think you get them, there is just no special message appearing that says you received the bonus.

I didn't see a special message, but still got 10 rift fragments.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,463
    Options

Hi, you are getting the reward but I've been notified that there's no "in-game pop up" for the Rift Fragment rewards (it's not like the ones for BP)...so as @fogdonkey said, the reward is there, just no special message.