"I Never Hear Anyone About This Perk" - Blood Echo

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I never hear anything about this one either.

What're your thoughts on it?

It personally doesn't fit my playstyle, but even if it did would the rewards be worth it?

Comments

• apathyinc
    apathyinc Member Posts: 456

I like it, but the cooldown on it always seems pretty long when I use it.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

It is sometimes used on legion/plague in tournaments, but given the low popularity of these characters, it's a very rare sight. I've also seen it on nurse several times.

Outside of competitive envitonment it's a highly suboptimal perk choice.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

I only like it on Legion. I used to run it on Plague as well when the meta against her was not cleansing, but nowadays it seems everybody massively cleanses so I rarely see Blood Echo doing anything.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

It can be decently strong perk, especially at high ranks where DH is so popular. It’s a perk that can have a domino effect in that after a handful of of survivors have been denied their exhaustion perk mid chase (and gone down because of it). After this teams will put a big emphasis on healing wherever possible ASAP. Which means you’re then likely to find them grouped up together often, and/or spotting survivors healing at the hook. This alone can help stall the game.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Works well on Legion and Plague or killers who can dish out health states quickly. I run it on my Hag

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

I think the perk is a bit weak. I would like it if Blood Echo did something more. Maybe whenever you hook a survivor, all other survivors within X meters will scream and reveal their location for X seconds?

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

Combines well with Infectious Fright in slug-heavy builds. Plague and Legion can make use of it easily.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

It's only consistently good on Plague and Legion.

Also,the cooldown is insanely dumb on this perk.

I would love to see this perk getting a decent buff so it's more consistent for all killers

• Timeman63
    Timeman63 Member Posts: 185

I might make a Bad Perk University post about it if only to show people how to best utilize it. I honestly don't think the perk is terrible, especially in denying exhaustion perks and making survivors panic.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I’ve went against a couple of Oni’s that used it and it was very interesting. I don’t use it myself.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

I would take away its cooldown but besides that I love that perk,

I use it very often on Legion and Plague and it helps me out pretty well, I am truly suprised how ppl manage to ignore that perk so much.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Honestly what i mostly see is: If you're not Plague or Legion, don't use it.

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

I use it a lot. Especially on Huntress. idk its fun