Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Reticle for ranged killers

I feel like sometimes it's hard to line up a shot as Deathslinger or Huntress.

I suggest a small reticle, nothing to obstructive, maybe just a white dot or something. Anything would help honestly

Comments

• SonicOffline
    SonicOffline Member Posts: 917

I'm pretty certain they chose not to include one intentionally. Just go 90's and put some tape on your TV monitor with a dot in the center.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

You can use another app to add a crosshair

• 1miko
    1miko Member Posts: 268

Just add a non intrusive overlay and line it with the center of your screen.

• Evilhorst
    Evilhorst Member Posts: 103

Maybe its actually a nice ide for an add-on. It would be similar to the ones nurse an blight have. Only used to get newer players help to get the feeling right. I disagree about making this base kit though.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

Maybe a brown addon that creates a reticle kinda like the nurses plaid flannel that lets you see blink target.

I still kinda suck with nurse but even I don't use the flannel anymore it came in handy at the beginning though.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,197
    edited July 2021

At this point they should just add a brown addon that does this for all range killers, in the style of Plaid Flannel.

.... umm, what pseudechis said.