Survivor Mains: Which Killers are FUN for you and why?

As someone that plays both roles more or less evenly, I don't find any killers boring.

Personally, its how someone plays the killers; camping at 5 gens, and tunneling.

Lots of posts about X Killer is unfun, but what killers do you find fun and why??

Comments

• WhyDoiGetFacecamped
    WhyDoiGetFacecamped Member Posts: 45

Most of the time it doesn't matter what killer I'm playing against as long as they're good, it's more exhilarating when the killer uses lots of mine games.

That's when I find skill is put to the test.

But I like playing against huntress the most because it takes a lot of skill to be consistently good. Least favorite is spirit I find her gimmicks un-fun and annoying it's mainly a guessing game and her ability is a bit of an asspull.

• knight_killer
    knight_killer Member Posts: 54

Don't like spirit it's a 50/50 guess

Don't like Trickster, there's no repercussion for respecting pallets and no repercussion for missing

Don't like Twins they all camp

Like going up against Blight / Billy / Oni / Nurse because they are mechanical killers that get rewarded for being good but can be outplayed

• MadmegMain
    MadmegMain Member Posts: 105

The only killers i hate to face are huntress, and trickster. Neither require skill to play in my opinion. (Huntress does to an extent but with hitboxes she’s practically throwing semi trucks at you. Every other killer might kill me but it’ll be fun. Those 2 just bore me

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,569

Ah yes, nothing like a random reveal while you spin your camera.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited August 2021

I am not a survivor main, but when i do play survivor these are the most fun killer for me:

• Wraith
    • Demogorgon
    • Leatherface
    • Hillbilly
    • Doctor
    • Huntress
    • Plague
    • Blight
    • Pig
    • Ghostface
    • Myers
    • Oni

If i had to pick one, i would choose a very good Hillbilly or Blight.

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638
    edited August 2021

I don’t find any Killers boring either.

However.. Oni, Pyramidhead, Demo, Plague, and Trickster brings a smile to my face. ☺️

To me, their powers are all engaging.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820

Fun: Billy, Nurse, Blight, Huntress, Myers, Bubba, Oni

Not Fun: Legion, Doctor, Twins, Hag, Wraith, Freddy

Fun with conditions:

• Trickster, if the killer doesn't do the same thing that every Trickster does, which is just camp the hook, then spam the unhooker and trade
    • Spirit, if I have Iron Will
    • Deathslinger, if he doesn't also play CSGO
    • Trapper, if he doesn't just get one person in basement, lockdown the shack and never leave
    • Plague, if I didn't bring a healing build

Fun I guess, no real opinions either way:

• Pyramid Head
    • Nemesis
    • Demogorgon
    • Clown
    • Pig
  • HuDawg
    HuDawg Member Posts: 312

Wraith imo is fun just because most of the fun i had in matches were with wraiths

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

I play both sides so I wouldn’t consider myself a survivor main, but I’d say I find most killers decently fun. Playstyle is more of a determinate of fun for me than killer power, for the most part. Like a Billy who tunnels me off hook and then bleeds me out would be way less fun than a Deathslinger who goes for ambitious shots and fun mind games, even if I find Billy’s design more conducive to fun chases.

The exceptions would be Spirit and Twins. They’re the only two killers I really hate playing against and can find almost no enjoyment in facing.

I do like Billy, Wraith, Nurse, Huntress, Pig and Hag. (I think I’m alone on that last one though.)

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,970
  • humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,970

I do like playing against legion as well definitely a very unpopular opinion

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Killers with instant down potential make the best opponents. It creates a more immersive approach that the entire team engages in. I find that matches where the team is more cautious create a much higher bp total for everyone.

The only exception to that is when a teammate completely dismisses the danger and is immediately punished for getting in the killer's face.

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360

I honestly find most killers really fun, and there is only like 3 I don't find fun. Overall I have a wonderful time with most things in this game

• Kate_Main_01
    Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504

I have a few Killers that I really enjoy going against but I would say that Trapper is my absolute favorite! A really skilled Trapper is incredibly dangerous and can really shake up the usual chase game. I feel like Trapper requires a lot of mind games and knowledge of the game and is a more 'intelligent' Killer compared to some others.

Nothing makes me applaud a Killer like when I step into a really good trap laid by a very clever Trapper.

Nurse gets honorable mention because winning against a good Nurse is doable but makes me work for it.

• VicThor
    VicThor Member Posts: 347

I suck at playing against nurse cause i come from console, she wasn’t so common before cross play. Tbh everything upto the killer in what style he plays.

• remoirel
    remoirel Member Posts: 231

none of them they all suck in some way