I finally see what you all mean about Legion

Options
I played as optimally as possible, but still get that PING PING PING PING of all the gens being done at once. Legion is absolute dogshit. You're more likely to get a 4k as Freddy without using his power than with Legion.

Comments

• TimeMonster
    TimeMonster Member Posts: 152
    Options

i'm playing legeon and trying to not kill anyone... hook 1 or 2 but not sacrifice - all other time i just hit hit and hit survivors for deep wound... fun fact is - i getting like 25K BP and pips (i get rank 1 with this =D )

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    Options

i'm playing legeon and trying to not kill anyone... hook 1 or 2 but not sacrifice - all other time i just hit hit and hit survivors for deep wound... fun fact is - i getting like 25K BP and pips (i get rank 1 with this =D )

Well rank system is flawed as hell

You can rank up dying as survivor or not killing as killer so..
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@TimeMonster said:

Yeah the legion is a point machine for both the killer and the survivors.

I had my first 30k with survivor against a legion, the match was horribly long though.

• Hibbsan
    Hibbsan Member Posts: 12
    Options

I never tried him on PTB and just ignored everyone crying out at how bad he was thinking they were overreacting and on day one the second he was out i bought him and played 20-30 matches as him. He is seriously so #########.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options
    @Tzeentchling9 THANK YOU! I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt that way...
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

People complain about new killers way to early. I was getting 4ks just fine. In fact I think it is super unfun cause I do so well with getting survivors down. They have no way to escape you at all. Pallets, vaults, I just jump that #########. Body block so they can't get anywhere hit them down. Let them bleed out, track scratches from far away. He can be very unfun to go against cause you have no way to stop him from hitting you

• Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    Options
    @Might_Oakk
    And I'm insanely happy with clown to be honest with you. When it comes down to it it's going to be interesting to see what they come up with for the end of the year.
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options
    @Zanfer yes but there's no real finishing blow. Sure you can't stop his first frenzied attack but then what? Without top tier add-ons Legion is stuck smacking you 3-4 more times before you finally go down. And each time they smack you, they get Nurse stunned, and you get a speed boost.
  • Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    Options
    Unicorn said:
    I feel like this community is never going to be satisified with any future killers as well. Happens everytime a Killer is released. I feel bad for BHVR.
    You go play Legion then. Enjoy getting genrushed even with Ruin active and 3 people in Deep Wounds. 

"Such a fun and balanced killer, why tf are all you killers mad?! A slow, loopable, no-pressure killer is exactly what we needed! aDApT"
    Jesus, chill out kid. 
  • Unicorn
    Options

@Unicorn said:
    I feel like this community is never going to be satisified with any future killers as well. Happens everytime a Killer is released. I feel bad for BHVR.

Everyone is more then happy with spirit

Not when she was released which is what I just stated if you read above. Everyone was losing their minds because she was such a "weak killer". All I'm saying is give them some time to work on some changes, either way the community will never be satisfied, PERIOD.
  • AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options
    The main problem with him is just the fact that he has no real way of finishing a chase. Sure the first hit is free but the deep wounds rarely down people out of chase and trying to get 3 or 4 hits is not time efficient nor is chasing survivors with 110% speed. I find that the only way to make his power reliable to finish the chase is to have the best add-ons that do damage to the DW timer, but even then that's sometimes not good enough.
  • Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I played as optimally as possible, but still get that PING PING PING PING of all the gens being done at once. Legion is absolute dogshit. You're more likely to get a 4k as Freddy without using his power than with Legion.

I am confused, is awesome the new downvote button just like LOL used to be? please explain.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options
    People are wrong though when asking for 115%. If the depletion on normal hits were removed, it would be sufficient to make him a decent killer.
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

@George_Soros said:
    People are wrong though when asking for 115%. If the depletion on normal hits were removed, it would be sufficient to make him a decent killer.

no it wouldn't, he'd still have major problems

• Unicorn
    Options
    yeet said:

@Unicorn said:
    Might_Oakk said:

@Unicorn said:

Not when she was released which is what I just stated if you read above. Everyone was losing their minds because she was such a "weak killer". All I'm saying is give them some time to work on some changes, either way the community will never be satisfied, PERIOD.

people giving feedback meant that their feedback was met?
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I said that? 

Hold on, let me get my glasses...

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

@yeet said:

@George_Soros said:

no it wouldn't, he'd still have major problems

Maybe. Haven't played him enough to be sure. Still, I pretty much accept the argument that not all killers have to be top tier.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

@Unicorn said:
    yeet said:

@Unicorn said:

Might_Oakk said:

@Unicorn said:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I said that? 

the reason she got changes is because everyone "lost their minds" in the first place dude

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Options

@Unicorn said:

Behavior is a company. They know how to make money. They will be fine.

Read more game forums. Every release in every game ever had had negative reactions.

This release.did a couple very negative things that drastically affect game play.

For the worse. Hence the complaining (more than usual)

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    Really? The gens go so slowly when I play him. Red ranks btw.
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

I am confused, is awesome the new downvote button just like LOL used to be? please explain.

No, they just agree with me. Legion needs buffs.
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

Pretty fun to play until you come across people that know how to play well. All they've really gotta do is stay split up and your power is almost useless.

• Unicorn
    Options
    yeet said:

@Unicorn said:
    yeet said:

@Unicorn said:

Might_Oakk said:

@Unicorn said:

I said that? 

the reason she got changes is because everyone "lost their minds" in the first place dude

Please show me where I said otherwise?

I'll wait.
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,516
    Options

@Unicorn said:

It happens not because of the community, but because they consistently keep releasing killers in a ######### state.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    There is a difference between gitting gud and having the capacity to git gud. Legion needs the capacity to be enjoyable to play as and against. He's a weak, boring and annoying killer after a couple of games.
     Legion needs to git gud or he will be massively underplayed because he offers nothing new but vaulting pallets and wheezing like a LOSER that he/she/they are. 

The Legion is no more than The Poker, he is no threat to decent survivors.

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    @Zanfer yes but there's no real finishing blow. Sure you can't stop his first frenzied attack but then what? Without top tier add-ons Legion is stuck smacking you 3-4 more times before you finally go down. And each time they smack you, they get Nurse stunned, and you get a speed boost.

you block them from where they want to go. you don't need to hit them more than once with frenzy. If you do than you are playing the killer very inefficiently. This applies when not using franks mixtape.

If you are running franks mixtape you can break chase than get a guaranteed down on second frenzy hit.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Unicorn said:

Well the devs themselves stated that not every killer is supposed to be viable against competent survivors.
    Now they hammer anotrher one of these killers out and say taht we should stick to billy/nurse if we want to play "competitively"-

Of course the communtiy (killer community) is not satisfied with this. I dont feel bad for BHVR and I hope that they notice this in their sells

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    Options

@Unicorn said:

I think people are tired of slow killers.
    Fast paced killers solve the problem. Fast paced killers, fast paced game.

• Darktronik
    Darktronik Member Posts: 94
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Unicorn said:

This is not true. The Pig (it brought new mechanics) and The Clown (nothing new, tho) was well received by the community. The spirit was just ok power and reception-wise (it was praised by her aesthetic) and now this mess of a chapter.