Why are Frank and Julie's mask and clothes so alike?

Options

I mean, Joey and Susie are VERY different from them and from each other, is it because they were "the first ones" or are they dating or someting? In the lore it says Frank changed after he met Julie.

"Frank did everything he could to get into another adoptive family, but he changed his mind when he caught the attention of a beautiful girl who was convinced that she deserved better than a life in Ormond..."

Comments

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Frank and Julie sitting in a tree K I L L I N G.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Because the couple that shoplifts together stays together 
  • azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Options
    @cro0w
    That quote says he changed his mind about leaving, not that he changed. But I'm sure that a small town girl falling for a drifter bad boy would cause her to change her look too more mirror his. Don't know if it's intentional but a young person infatuated with another person often mimic the object of their desire. After all imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

I imagine they're a couple. Plus it's less work if they wear essentially the same thing.

• krayziek
    krayziek Member Posts: 21
    Options

Maybe they are twins

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options

I imagine they're a couple. Plus it's less work if they wear essentially the same thing.

I believe they are a couple. 
  • Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890
    Options

Frank and Julie are dating. Hell, the hunting knife is custom made so only they can use it. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

I think it's more simple than that. The outfits are easier to design if they're similar and the devs are just allowing you to pick a particular sex.