I'm not sure. spring trap might still be a possibility (updated for the teaser) debunked. Or not

Options
onemind
onemind Member Posts: 3,089
edited August 2021 in General Discussions

(This is mostly speculation)

I'm still rooting for pin head

But supposedly the lawsuit it's been going through has ended recently now I ask has enough time passed for them to work on it and do all of these almost perfectly lines teases

Re looking at all the the letters we got

We got siaerhell

Just the way how these letters were dropped in simmlar ways to spring trap was revealed

It could spell "I am still here: the first line when spring trap was revealed

All the letters we have currently every letter except. ,/m,t/ can be rearranged and we still have 4 days until ptb

And if your thinking theres not enough i's in the misspelled circus if you use both of them it fits evenly.

With the redhering perk could be both metaphorical and literal

Right now almost everyone is dead set on hellraiser. The description of red hering is people listen to what's the loudest.

And in fnaf 3 you literally use red herrings the entire game to keep him away from you as long as possible

Also explaining the pin in the wheel

Memory is a little fuzzy on this part but I I rember in the phone calls the phone guy says try not no move too much or breath on the spring locks as it could cause a spring failure causing pins and spring to go in your lungs

Thanks, itslat3ncy they said the same thing but I didt know

==========teaser update=========

The first thing I thought when the teaser driped was its pin head because pin head was released in 1987 so was the bite of 87 they counter each other

But for a little bit there was a blob

So I took it and went through some color schemes on my phone and got this

Personally I see a face similar to spring traps but I'll let you decide I fcb you see that

===== brighter image for vision ====

===========debunked ===========

Thanks to good boy karu and behaviors messup I can say I'm 90%sure its not fnaf anymore

===========new theory ==========

This is all personal I dont think the leaks legit this time. Every chapter so far has been listed chapter xviii ect.

(This part is a bit of denial)

There is the chance of human error but they have been doing this for almost 3 years now without a mistake other than ash I'm 90% sure its pin head but I like the under dog.

Dosent it seem sus that they would mess up on one thing and nothing else after probably the most teased chapter/paragraph and not fix the leak

Leaks are not supposed to be talked about on the fourms but then it gets merged with another post with no statement. Might be due to a nda agreement but cant be positive on that.

===============================

Honorable mention it's the seventh year anvisery of fnaf and a teaser for a remastered maybe free roam fnaf1 has ben announced. 5 days ago when the letters started appearing.

Scot handed the design over to a company but he still approves of things.

Post edited by onemind on

Comments