Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How many killer mains do you have?

WishIcouldmain
WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Yeah, for me 4 Hillbilly, Hag, Ghostface, and Nemesis. All of them are fun to play for me and enough so I don’t get super bored playing just one constantly. But, how about you?

How many killer mains do you have? 85 votes

12%
Yoshman2523SebaOutbreakCheeseAntonImBrakingBikePuffysyainVioletCrimesJustWhimsicalThatOneDemoPlayerTricksters_WifeZaroktheImmortal 11 votes
28%
Seiko300OfficerBoxTapeKnotSkeletalEliteAhoyWolfRoboMojoBuddhaBing[Deleted User]DarkMagikSpookyPumpkinPiezxtr4meFobboLunaWaterDoomedMindBwstedNumber157MazQwQwRyRapsYTHaunterofShadowsLiterallyweezing 24 votes
21%
SnakeSound222Alma_LlamaBabyCameron10UistreelGeneralVScary_Punk_GhostTatariuChurchofPigglitchboiRobotInPyjamasDistortedDreamBadonkadonkTwitchyMikeGamerEzraErron_mkx_AleksiFusioncore21shinobu149 18 votes
9%
AdelooTerrorUnleashedI_am_Neganmusstang62ElcopolloWishIcouldmainGannTMTroutMaskReplica 8 votes
7%
coley_219bjorksnasCrowVortexsteponmeadiris[Deleted User]playhard 6 votes
Rotate through them all
21%
Slaughterhouse3MiriamGjuk3ta1entkaeruxEaHellraisingPredatorCleviteEmealCornHubbrubliRattiusKill_Yr_Idol83TripleSteal[Deleted User]High5YourFaceEmpeQTacitusKilgoreShakeyGames 18 votes

Comments

• RyRapsYT
    RyRapsYT Member Posts: 299

Freddy and Legion

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

Spirit and Hag

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    edited August 2021

Doctor

Post edited by CheeseAnton on
  • DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I tend to switch my mains a lot, But right now it's currently Oni, Doctor, and Wraith.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Doctor, Nemesis, and Wraith.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I'd say two right now. Legion and Wraith.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763
    edited August 2021

Pig, Doctor, and Nemesis

Edit: I will play any, but most of the time it's these 3.

• JustWhimsical
    JustWhimsical Member Posts: 590

Nurse

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    Rotate through them all

After playing this game for as long as i have, i've sorta stopped maining any of the killers. I kinda just find them all fun to play and can pick up and enjoy any one of them. (Except nurse, she can burn in hell)

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Spirit Plague Blight Huntress

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941

Twins, Nemesis, Doctor.

But i also like to play Demo, Huntress, Wraith, Pig, Clown, Hag and Ghostface.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Rotate through them all

I have played a long time now, too long to have a main anymore.

I usually do two solo survivor games, then play as the last killer I versed using their build. Keeps it fresh for me.

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545

Used to rotate through almost all the killers. Now I only play Trickster.

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

Nemesis & Ghostface

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452

I have changed my mains many times but right now its Trickster and Ghostface

• ImBrakingBike
    ImBrakingBike Member Posts: 454

Huntress, but I hope I can add Oni to my mains once I understand how to use his powers efficiently :)

• Slaughterhouse3
    Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 901
    Rotate through them all

I play this game too much lol back in 2017-18 all I played was the doctor and only the doctor but then I started playing other killers and started enjoying it a lot more.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

Nemesis, Micheal Myers, and Pyramid Head. I want to pick up oni though.

• _Aleksi
    _Aleksi Member Posts: 11

I main legion, trickster and ghostface, currently practicing pyramid head though

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    Rotate through them all

I used to play Huntress a lot. Now I play all other killers as much as Huntress. So it's fair to say I rotate trough all killers and I have 1 main.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

I main spirit for a long time but haven't played her in quite some time. I am considering getting her back in my rotation.

Clown, Legion, Doc and Spirit 🤗

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited August 2021

Technically speaking I guess I have two, because they're the ones I've got at P3 with all perks: Ghostface and then Freddy

Shoot. I just remembered while writing I should've said three. I've also got Oni at P3 all perks as well. I just haven't had him at P3 all perks for as long as the former two so I forgot.

So technically 3 mains: Ghostface, Freddy, Oni. Change my vote pls.

However I cycle through a lot more than that, and I basically play through whoever I've got a daily for (which means cycling through all the killers at some point or another). But to be more specific, I play a lot of Nemesis and Deathslinger so they would be the runner ups to be considered as mains.

I'd also like to learn Blight but frankly it's just too difficult to learn a technical killer like Blight when you're at red ranks and most survivors are light enough on their feet to dodge out of the way of a lethal rush in time. So that's been a real struggle and I haven't played Blight in a long while because of it.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

Trapper and Blight currently. Although I have to admit that Blight's wonky collision makes me enjoy him less and less over time. It just feels truly horrible to lose out on a potential hit because he slides off a wall or object. Trapper can be pretty frustrating at times too so he's no saint either, lol.

• RoboMojo
    edited August 2021

Despite my frustrations with him, Blight is an immeasurably fun Killer to play if you take the chance to learn him. Blight is a struggle to be sure but perhaps you could just crutch on the typical Blight meta? It'll buy you some time to practice his rushes. I can link a solid guide if you'd like in the media lounge (The video is no longer age-restricted so it should be grand)

Post edited by RoboMojo on
  • Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

Pig, Legion, Cannibal and I guess Nemesis.

I really like Doc, Oni and Bing-Bong too, though I don't play 'em as much somewhy.

• BabuDweet
    BabuDweet Member Posts: 556

Huntress, legion and Spirit for me as of lately.

I used to main trapper, ghostface too.

But overall I main huntress and lately I've picked up other killer's again since I wanna learn how to play more killers effectively so I can rotate between them.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862

Sure, I wouldn't mind any advice. I don't think I'll be playing Blight anytime soon probably because I just got burned out on losing so many times in a row to survivors I definitely would have killed had I been playing nearly anybody else, but I'll definitely take a look at the guide and depending on how good it is maybe I'll be inspired to try again who knows.

• RoboMojo

Posted the guide for ya. I totally appreciate that it can be hard to get inspired when you're losing a lot. Just remember that once you learn him, you'll become a killing machine. Oh and don't beat yourself up for losing on a bad map either. Blight is decent on most maps but he can really struggle on swamp or RPD.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,541

Freddy, Hag and Pig.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 961

I'd say the main one's are Plague, Demo, Clown, PyramidHead and the most recent addition to my killer arsenal the Twins. Who is certainly becoming one of my favourite killer's now.

• TwitchyMike
    TwitchyMike Member Posts: 759

At the moment and in order from my best to worst. Pigs my favorite but I'm best with Freddy.

1. Freddy
    2. Huntress
    3. The Pig (Favorite)
  • Badonkadonk
    Badonkadonk Member Posts: 79

Pyramid Head, Pig, Demogorgon.

• RobotInPyjamas
    RobotInPyjamas Member Posts: 5

Demogorgon, Blight and Nemesis

• TerrorUnleashed
    TerrorUnleashed Member Posts: 497

I'll say that, in light of recent games, I'm definitely leaning on the following (descending) order: Blight, Ghostface, Doctor, and Freddy, with a little Nemesis on the side.

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793

Nurse and PyramidHead,

Sometimes GhostFace if I want classic gameplay.