How has MMR treated you so far?

KayK99
KayK99 Member Posts: 94

I must say, just like the last time, I hate it.

Never have i had such a big amount of teabaggers, flashlight clickers, hook swarmers, pointing and waving and overall just bully survivors that will wait until the last second to leave.

Recently just bought Oni, I'm super ass with him cause I have no good perks and I'm once again at the point where I don't want to play Killer again.

So yeah, what about you? 

Comments

• Deferlo
    Deferlo Member Posts: 131

I just created a new account to play with 2 friend that just started playing (didn't even finished the tutorial when i entered the call), because i didn't want them to potentially go against a red rank killer. Well, that didn't really help considering we got a 1500h huntress on our third game.

• GGrim
    GGrim Member Posts: 19

sbmm is terrible. I love the pip system.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

But how she was? I have 1300 hours and I'm unable to play Killer correctly for instance. I think I played 10 hours of Killer, and each time, I only equip BBQ for some BP.

I've met a very, very good Nurse with only 100ish hours. Hours count, of course, but not all the time I think.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

My killer matches have been great! I'm pretty average and the survivors are pretty good too, managed to get 2k almost every game.

• Moisette
    Moisette Member Posts: 127

Maybe I haven't played enough, but everything seems the same for me. I haven't noticed any change at all.

• cyniChris
    cyniChris Member Posts: 207

Killer, the games are fine. Good survivors on my mains, slightly less-skilled ones on my others. Makes sense.

Survivor is torture. I'm getting bad killers who I can run around for several minutes with ease, but I'm also getting bad teammates who run scared the nanosecond their spine chill goes off and hide in corners all game. I die to these bad killers. My MMR goes down. I get more of the same bad players. It is INSULTING that I can run a killer for longer than the amount of time it takes 1 person to do 5 gens and this "skill-based" system is still matching me with the same terrible players because I die BECAUSE OF MY TEAMMATES.

The system is just counting kills and escapes. That would make a lot of sense for my killer games, as I generally perform pretty well, and for my survivor games, I play with friends who I often sacrifice myself for cos I'd rather they escape (cos they care about rank and I don't). That's the only logical explanation I can think of for me getting paired with babies.

It is not counting anything else besides kills and escapes. Until someone from Behaviour can prove otherwise - not just say it, PROVE it - then that is what I shall believe.

• Rittihilatti
    Rittihilatti Member Posts: 124

There are no major changes, sadly.

I have 3200+ hours at EU.

Without MMR, i had teammates with less than 100 hours consistently.

Killers were mostly russians or other noneu countries.

Games were dogshit, mostly.

Now, with MMR im getting teammates with equal playtime, or more than mine.

Killers are literally russians only, had two same guy twice.

Games still dogshit, mostly.

At the 5th blight round in a row, i said, okay, im done here.

So i can not ask for variety either anymore, since it looks like im expecting too much....

• Deferlo
    Deferlo Member Posts: 131

I can't say for sure since my friend got destroyed, making the game relatively short. But i would say she may have been between rank 4/6 in term of looping, or at least she knew how to mindgame and loop as huntress, which i don't often see even at those rank.

• Apollos
    Apollos Member Posts: 1,052

To be totally honest, I haven't noticed any difference. I still get a mix of baby, sweaty/aggro, and average players.

I am getting matched with campers more often, but I doubt that really correlates to the match-making since I was getting a lot of tunnellers prior to that.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

I think it still needs to work.

As a solo survivor main, it was partly great, because i was matched with survivors at my skill level way more than usual.

However, that lead to lots of 3 and 4 escapes, giving me the feeling that while it did good putting together survivors, it didn´t quite find matching killers. (however, most killers did good, so they were not just outclassed. A lot would have done way better if they had tunneled or camped, but in all the games i had only 2 or 3 guys that tunneled and no camper at all. for me, thats an all-time-low on that)

And when i played killer, i was out of my skill league a lot, usually matched against swf, which makes me think that either matchink killer and survivor dosnt work propperly at all, or at least once swf is involved, because my killer games are not even close at what my survivor games were.

• Mercês
    Mercês Member Posts: 376

Similar to this. 1 hook and 3-4 gen completed.

Played many matches (so the MMR should have be calibrated for me already - maybe the killers didn't). Escaping 70% of my matches. The matches I don't escape I get tunneled or facecamped. Really rare to find a killer who doesn't camp or tunnel and doesn't lose. VERY RARE.