Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What build do you Run for Nemesis

DarkMagik
DarkMagik Member Posts: 822
edited August 2021 in General Discussions

I currently run 3 of the Same Perks & the 4th Perk is Rotated

The 3 are Corrupt,Pop, & Ruin

The 4th is between STBFL or Lethal Persuar

I run 3 Add-on Builds

Visitor Wristband+Admin Wristband(Detections)

Mikhail Eyes+Marvin Blood

Tyrant Gore+T Virus Sample

Post edited by DarkMagik on

Comments

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,304

Wow. What a unique build.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

I reccomend lore accurate nemesis:

-Marvins Blood

-Ink Ribbon

-Devour Hope

-Enduring

-Spirit Fury

-Starstruck

• DarkMagik
    edited August 2021
  • DarkMagik

Corrupt+Ruin is Wonky,but Typically when i run Lethal Persuar i aim after the the Survivor who is going toward the Hex

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

usually something like bbq, lethal pursuer, surge, starstruck. i like to keep on the go as Nemmy so perks that help me stay on the hunt are welcome.

These days I've been going full end game, though. Something like No Way Out, Remember Me, Noed, Bloodwarden that kind of thing.

• DarkMagik
  • WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

Every nemesis I play against seems to use sloppy for some reason lol

• GoobyNugget
    GoobyNugget Member Posts: 698

I go STBFL, Enduring, Eruption, and either Bloodwarden or No way out

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Ideally, I run Serotonin Injector and Marvin's Blood. If I'm missing one, I'll opt for Broken Recovery Coins and Depleted Ink Ribbons.

• PalletsAndHooks
    PalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989
    edited August 2021

Overcharge

Oppression

Eruption

Monitor & Abuse

Eyeball and Ink Ribbon or Intestines

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

Brawler build:

• Save the Best for Last (using tentacle strike on the obsession)
    • Unrelenting (helps with recovering from Dead Hard misses and "spun" misses, as well as baiting survivors into thinking they have time to make a vault and then interrupting them)
    • Lightborn (standard QoL perk I run on all my killers)
    • BBQ (Same as above)

----

What it lacks in map pressure and gen slowdown, it makes up for in anti-altruistic saves/trades.

• Magicmaster0702
    Magicmaster0702 Member Posts: 217

Lethal Pursuer

No Way Out

Surge

Eruption

It may not be the most creative, but it works really well with his kit.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    • BBQ
    • Pop
    • Lethal Pursuer
    • Eruption
    • T-Virus Sample + Marvin's Blood
  • OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

-BBQ

-Lethal Persuer

-Corrupt Intervention

-STBFL / No Way Out

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419

Pop + Corrupt is fine on its own, ruin is overkill and you'd be better off with a chasing or info perk

• TerrorUnleashed
    TerrorUnleashed Member Posts: 497

In terms of his own available perks, there's not much, but I'd definitely run:

• Pop/Overcharge
    • Lethal
    • Oppression/Corrupt/Ruin
    • No Way Out OR Sloppy if you HAVE TO
  • Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118

Rancor / Furtive Chase / Nemesis (Oni perk, forgot what it's called) / Blood Warden

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

Ruin, no way out pop and bbq for bp

Once at max bp I would swap bbq for monitor or save

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

Nemi is the only killer I run ruin/undying on, he is great in chase (after all the dumb vaccines are finally gone) but he has absolutely no map pressure at all, pretty sure his zombies are meant to be map pressure but the are always stuck on some rock or tree or something so they never actually do anything.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,096

At least run Corrupt and Pop. I also use STBFL and Lethal Pursuer on top of that. Ruin is nice, but it goes way too quick way too consistently. Hex perks are dead.

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800

Honestly it sounds like alot of fun, I've also found that spirit fury works so well with his power bc as nemesis you actually don't care if they predrop, that's an easy pallet break or injure/infection if they do so.

You got a bbq variant for us players who couldn't bare to skip on all those bp gains xD?

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

Sure, just replace devour with BBQ. Devour is a bit unreliable compared to starstruck since it can be broken before you get use out of it, but an exposed perk helps the "lore accurate" meme build feel accurate, since nemesis is supposed to be super strong. Starstruck lets you keep that part of the meme, and BBQ can add to the feel that you're being lore accurate with his tracking.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Corrupt Intervention-->The only Slowdown-Perk you really need.

BBQ-->for stonks

Lethal Pursuer-->to get into the game ASAP

Infectious Fright-->Since Nemesis can shred through Pallets quite quickly, you can manage to down multiple Survivors pretty fast, even without an Insta-Down.

For Add Ons: Marvins Blood and T-Virus Sample. Never used other Add Ons.

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843

Pop/bbq/noed/blood warden i 3 or 4k most of my game with that

• KblokoBR
    KblokoBR Member Posts: 209

Creativity is not efficiency. Be creative leads to 1k at max in purple/red ranks btw

• Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354

Corrupt, Ruin, Pop, STBFL. Marvin's Blood and Mikhail's Eye for addons.

Since Nemesis has zombies, survivors on can be forced off gens while Ruin gets some regression, and survivors are usually too busy to deal with the totem too quickly. This also allows Corrupt to work alongside Ruin, since zombies reduce the odds of them immediately running towards the totem. Pop is purely backup for Ruin, and STBFL is fantastic on him. Could always swap Pop for Undying, but I prefer having 2 consistent perks to always be active.

Marvin's Blood is 100% his best addon, since you can easily get Tier 2 from the first survivor in just 2 Tentacle hits. Mikhail's Eye just helps zombies patrol and move away from dead-zones faster.

With the buff coming to Tier 3 soon, I think this build is going to be even stronger, since the slowdown allows you to Contaminate all survivors without losing too much pressure, and Marvin's Blood helps a ton with tiering up.

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,291

Lethal Pursuer, Surge, Eruption, aaaaand... can't remember my fourth, haven't had computer access for a week now.

But the idea is a somewhat more active form of gen slowdown with the combo of the last two. Quite fun, really.