Broken ritual

Options
It's the "Perform cooperative actions for a total of 180 seconds" ritual.

I had it at 88/180 from a prior match. Then in 3 new matches I completed 3 gens fully with other survivors and the has moved from 88 to 91. Idk how it got to 88 and then suddenly started adding up so slowly.

Comments

• Freddan
    Freddan Member Posts: 60
    Options

Its the same for me, broken, ive healed and done so many gens so many times and nope, still stuck on 23 seconds.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

Same here. Progress stopped at 12 seconds and is not increasing at all anymore.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options
    Just delete it and get a new one. It's a bad ritual anyway, it costs to much time for what you get compared to other rituals (especially Killer rituals)
  • Marble_Index
    Marble_Index Member Posts: 52
    Options

I jus did two matches, hoping to get this ritual done. In game #1 I did 70% of a gen with another person and also healed another survivor with someone else. That gave me 7 seconds progress on the ritual. Game #2 I did 4(!) gens with another survivor, but no coop-healing, and no progress was made to the ritual.

• Murlin
    Murlin Member Posts: 15
    Options

Yep, this coop daily it's broken.

I need 3 days to complete it xD, and now with the new anti coop perk look way more hard

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

It's because Nea is killer and you can't co-op with killer.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@brokedownpalace said:
    It's the "Perform cooperative actions for a total of 180 seconds" ritual.

I had it at 88/180 from a prior match. Then in 3 new matches I completed 3 gens fully with other survivors and the has moved from 88 to 91. Idk how it got to 88 and then suddenly started adding up so slowly.

I worked on a generator with someone start to finish on 2 generators and got no progress so i deleted it for a new daily.

• Marble_Index
    Marble_Index Member Posts: 52
    edited December 2018
    Options

As of right now it seems only coop-healing actions count towards the ritual, so I figure I'll get it done by February. Yay! :)