Is Hell Priest another chase orientated killer?

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Cause I already feel like he is without even reading his ability

Comments

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Also I think he might have a hooking alternative simalar to PH with his chains

• gemjas
    gemjas Member Posts: 105

His main power works like Nurse with a built in flannel add-on. He can also shoot chains that slow down the survivors. A sub-ability allows him to teleport to survivors working on a puzzle cube, which survivors need to complete to get rid of the tormented effect.

So, from what I've seen so far, he's Nurse with a dash of PH, Deathslinger, and Freddy.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

when the survivor is hooked there is not much they can do at all.. kinda annoying but ill have to play further

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

I don't know... his power kind of reminds me deathslinger where long range shots don't really do anything for you, but up close kinda feels dumb with how spam-able they are but you can still throw pallets down when chained and he is completely still while doing it.

There are some cool things you can do (or at least I think they are cool) like scoping out a spot with the power through walls.

but lol, he's only been playable for like 1 hr.

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626

The chains require good timing to use at loops and get hits, even in the open they can be broken quickly enough to not gain that much distance, not sure if the slowdown is better than say clown, but his extra abilities and tracking do make up for it.

Seems like a pretty high skill ceiling and I can imagine a very good Pinhead would be very hard to play versus, but early days obviously. Still hard to see how much value he gets from his passive. might even be A tier or so.