Was RCPD designed specifically to reward All Seeing Blood Wraiths?

Just started playing DBD again after a few months' hiatus, and a few groups burned RCPD badges. I've...never seen easier stomps. You can see everyone, almost all the time, and the map itself seems to double the time it takes to do gens. I watched one guy through the walls trying to get to the other half of the map, and he had to keep retracing his steps to eventually find the right doorway.

Comments

• l33t
    l33t Member Posts: 13

This map requires a little memorisation it's a rough map but it's still very new iv only plaid it a hand full of times it seems killer sided because I can never seem to find the last gens the map is huge

• Lord_Tony
    Lord_Tony Member Posts: 2,109

no it rewards knockout slugging

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,363

No, it was designed to be a paradise for mean Piggies.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

It was designed to cause suffering to almost everyone equally. I don’t mind it if I’m playing Wraith or Hag, but any other killer or survivor and I want to throw my mouse through a window.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,790
  • Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628

ASB Wraith can only see 12m while cloaked. This is one of the biggest maps with guaranteed multiple safe pallets in the halls. Each room with a gen has a flickering light bulb to indicate a gens inside. So, survivors shouldn't have toobmany issues finding gens or safe pallets.

If the gen in the main corridor goes, killer is now split between 2 sides of the map, of which is both up and down stairs.

I think its one of the harder maps for killers in general. Wraith/Spirit/Freddy/Cenobite will probably do better on this map because they can cover large distances very quickly. I'm assuming Cenobite because of his teleportation power.