The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Anyone else find the current Rift Pass to be lacking?

Honestly it's just my personal opinion but I have no desire to get this Rift Pass. Just not a fan of the cosmetics. Last one was okay but I only got the last one for Bills Epic outfit. But this one I'm having a hard time even wanting.

ยซ1

Comments

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,553

I want Clown's hat. That is really all.

Knowing myself, though, I'll probably inadvertently finish it regardless.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,950

I only bought the rift for the jake skin really

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267

I really like the legion skin. And the huntress skin.

• KweenPlease
    KweenPlease Member Posts: 305

Yeah I agree. I only like Elodie's vest and SORT OF like Jake's jacket. ( but only in comparison to his other outdoorsy jackets. ) Compared to his hanbok or Stranger top it's still not great. :(

Missed opportunity to give Jake and Elodie some FUN summer outfits. We could've gotten survival gear ANY other time.

• TwitchyMike
    TwitchyMike Member Posts: 759

I think I have to agree with you on that. Depending on the rift of course. But ya... There are tons of useless charms...

• Apollos
    Apollos Member Posts: 1,052

I liked the last one mainly because of Bill and it had outfits for Felix and Jeff.

This one is pretty boring, but it has a couple things that are neat. I'll do my best to get to the last tier, but I probably won't buy it.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,132

I kinda like burning Huntress, but playing her feels like ass on console so it's totally useless to me. Yeah, this Rift is extremely unimpressive, there's nothing I care about.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

I've bought 1000 AC a few months ago to buy my first rift, when it was harder to finish. Finished them all since, and as I got my AC back, I unlock them all. I mean, for the price of one (I liked it), I can buy them all. So do I.

But nothing got my interest. Maybe Ace's outfit as I have none for him yet.

• ImBrakingBike
    ImBrakingBike Member Posts: 454

The final charm looks amazing, I'm waiting to get closer to lvl 60 or so, I just want to make sure I'll get my Auric Cells back

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,041

Then dont buy it?

I swear, the Forum is an endless cycle of Complaints. Every time a new Rift starts, people say there is nothing for them in the Pass. Every time a new Tome Level is released, Players complain that some Challenges are "impossible".

If a new Killer is released, this new Killer is too strong AND too weak at the same time. If a Map Rework happens, they complain about Breakable Walls, because they "bring back Infinites".

Like, always the same, lol.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,266

Well, since I only play Claudette, this rift is very lacking.

• KweenPlease
    KweenPlease Member Posts: 305

I love that and I love your name.

I had to tell my friends who play DbD there is a Claudette out there with that name.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,266

๐Ÿ’œ

I really need to change my steam name to it. I just don't want people to come on here and harass me because I did something they don't like.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

Eh. It's not lacking Good stuff. Just lacking original stuff.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,695

This rift isnโ€™t all that special. Only thing I like is Jakeโ€™s Boar Hunter outfit.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

I like the red nurse gown, but it's literally on the last page of the rift and I have to pay 10 bucks in addition to all that grinding just to get it? Yeesh. I'll just wait for it to come to the store.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

of course its lacking. Lacking in Adam and good Elodie cosmetics

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,950

Also this was the first rift I've bought since the first one after that's it's just been bad content

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

Having the tome being called "Deliverance" and giving Adam nothing was the biggest disappointment this entire rift.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

Don't worry friend, I've had my Steam and forum names match for almost a year now and I've never had someone hunt me down! Go for it!

• KSzerker
    KSzerker Member Posts: 191

Rifts are pretty much always low-effort junk, but without fail I see numerous people wearing charms/skins the first week that they had to have paid for the levels to get, so why should BHVR put any effort into the rewards? Put low-effort stuff in the Rift, whales pay $10 for the pass and $1 per level, then put the better stuff straight in the store and the whales buy them at full price.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

I'm not really feeling this one, either. The only thing I really like is the recoloured Nea shirt, and that's level 60... I don't know if I'm going to make it that far. Everything else I either feel indifferent to, or I think it actually looks unattractive (ex: the hair colour they put on Zarina doesn't suit her at all).

• ChantyBoi
    ChantyBoi Member Posts: 179

The fact that it's more reskins than actual skins shows a certain laziness that I'm not willing to endorse with money tbh

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

I don't mind if the reskin is from something that's on the store, it's truly sad when the reskin is from their base outfit

• Sadsnacks
    Sadsnacks Member Posts: 677

Yeah they're probably putting more effort into the rift/chapter thats coming around Halloween, hopefully.

I noticed neas top in this one is just an unpainted version of one of her other cosmetics, which I already have.

I like elodies hair in this one but thats about it.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

I like both of Jakes, Elodies and Aces outfits.. Clown is okay as well.

the charms, especially the one on lvl 70 are a little bit boring but then againโ€ฆ they are charms..

• PalletsAndHooks
    PalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989
  • Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I use the same name on here and in game. No issues yet. Let that huge bush free.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I feel the same way about this rift. It is just missing something.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

I like one skin in it so its the same like every other rift I finished before. Its fine

• Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354

They put far too many crappy charms that no one cares for.

They could easily make people like the Rift more if they replaced the generic charms with small amounts of Iri Shards that get larger at higher tiers, with even more on the Premium track. They could even put BP and people would like it more.

It's a shame that the PC/Console version of the game rips stuff from Mobile and not the other way around like you'd expect.

• Jb94
    Jb94 Member Posts: 209

This is the saving grace for the tome in my eyes. I like to mic and match survivor outfits in particular, having recolours of store outfits is a great way to have more to play around with rather than my 6th Nea beanie I'm never going to wear.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

It's a little on the lame side but I've only ever spent money on a single rift since I always complete it and get the cells back so I may as well buy the pass anyways.

• SloppyVoldemort
    SloppyVoldemort Member Posts: 452

Yeah, I'm with you OP.

The rift is not good enough to get, so I just play other games until the new chapter. Taking a well deserved break from this game. The "event" and double bp burned me out.

• Alphasoul05
    Alphasoul05 Member Posts: 601
    edited August 2021

I've found them all to be lacking since the second and haven't bought one since. Too many levels filled with useless, terrible cosmetics that are just thrown in there to inflate the 70 levels, instead of making it take more fragments to level while reducing the levels, to increase the actual quality of cosmetics in the rift.

But they'll never do anything except increase the levels, if anything, do entice people to spend money they earn back or o levels they don't achieve to buy the remainder. I can guarantee you they know just how many fragments it takes for their players to get to around x level, just far enough to get them to feeel the need to spend money to buy them. BHVR does love their statistics after all.

. Maybe if more people expected quality items from it like me you wouldn't be getting screwed over because so many people buy it

• TwitchyMike

What do you mean nea's reword model? What does the Rift have to do with that?

• TwitchyMike
    edited August 2021

I mean customer complaints is essential for any business to improve and take the feedback they get from here to better help the game. If no one "complained" things wouldn't get any better. Imagine if you're a new business and clients/customers never gave you any feedback. And you just kept your business model and product the same. How are you going to know what needs improved? Especially when you don't want to find out the problem by saying, "Hey we keep losing customers why is that?"

Again it's just my opinion as stated.

• nutmilk420
    nutmilk420 Member Posts: 153

I think after extending the last one it made this rift feel too soon(not that I have an issue with extending rifts). Yea something about it's underwhelming an makes me have no urge to buy it. I haven't even given it a good look but I hear its mostly reskins and if thats the case, I say boycott this rift.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i think there are a few good ones in there, but the makority i dont really think is all that good.

like, i only really look forward to 6 things from it, the first being the level 1 clown body and the next one being on page 4 (legion body) :)

• SloppyVoldemort
    SloppyVoldemort Member Posts: 452

I find it also lacking. So that's why I'm not going to bother completing this one and therefor I'm taking a break from this game.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    edited August 2021

All I said is that because Nea got her face reworked I now like playing her, and I'm using the Pineapple Charm with her Pineapple shirt

The reason I bought the rift for the Pineapple charm was this shirt on Nea, and I'm playing Nea because of her face rework.

• Razorbeam
    Razorbeam Member Posts: 594

I think all the skins are pretty good but I'm all about beach day hillbilly.

• KittyCatNyx
    KittyCatNyx Member Posts: 8

I like Jakes new hair from the rift, it kind of looks like he has antlers. Also I like to pair it with the dashing shirt and jacket and probably dirty jeans to look like he went to a party and fell in a bush when leaving XD

• Archon
    Archon Member Posts: 43

I have purchased almost all the rifts, but skipping this one.