Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Your weakest killer to go against?

I don't mean to play but to verse. Like mine is without a doubt Ghostface. I just can't counter him, I go down in 5 seconds like a noob. Next to him is Deathslinger, I can't dodge shots no matter if I zig zag so good flicking slingers destroy me but at least I last a bit longer than with Ghostie lol But anyway, I digress. Which killer are you the weakest playing against and could improve on?

Comments

• OrangeJack
    OrangeJack Member Posts: 464

Plague when on solo queue

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

Bubba, probably because I hate him so much. Even sticking to windows, I always seem to get hit through them with his ######### chainsaw.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264

With Huntress the most.

I know the risks in loops and what are her weaknesses but still i always make mistakes or she just surprises me out of nowhere.

I have this problem with other killers too but she's punishing me for these mistakes and that's not fun with flying hatchets.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Ghostface, although any Stealth killer really. When I play with friends they have slightly annoying mics, usually make annoying noises or talk loud and tend to go on drunken tangents so any killer that requires us to concentrate really hard and be perceptive are like kryptonite.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

A good Hill Billy with BBQ, Ghostface and Myers. I'm like a magnet for Billy, when I think he doesn't see me, a chainsaw pops out of my chest. When I think I'm being stealthy, I give myself a heart attack by walking into Ghostface or Myers.

Trapper is an honorable mention because the grass becomes lava and my anxiety goes through the roof.

Oddly Enough, I really enjoy going against a Nurse, just not one of the top tier 5k hour who ends chases in 4 seconds. It's really fun trying to juke the blinks and be as unpredictable as possible.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

I guess Wraith right now? I always play kind of brave so end up doing gens in areas that have had chases through some usually no pallets.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

Huntress. I absolutely suck balls at dodging hatchets, i can dodge slinger perfectly fine but huntress just does not compute with my brain. It certainly doesn't help that most huntress players are pretty experienced

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Clown and wraith, nurse and spirit are obvious tho

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Pig, thanks to pure bad luck.

• Wraith

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Trapper. I get extremely anxious about everything I do against a trapper. I'm always second guessing myself. Even if I know a trap was disarmed I'll think about whether he reset it or has the ultra rare add-on so it reset itself, etc.

I play very poorly against Trappers. I often predrop pallets without looping them unless I really have to. Sometimes I'll take an unnecessary hit even though I could've used a window/pallet just to hold w to an area I think he hasn't been to. I'm just so scared of running into a trap. It's really bad.

Also, there's something about Trappers movement animation that makes him seem fast and unstoppable.

• SaltyNooty
    SaltyNooty Member Posts: 276

The Tricky and Freddy the annoyance. Frankly, I can counter almost every killer but for me, it's those two right there. Those are at the TOP of my hitlist. Freddy because of his dream pallet and the trickster because of his annoying knives that always seem to hit. Dodging them is like dodging the plague's vomit but even THAT i can do. Unlike the plague and Trickster; one ends, the other one seems to be endless and that's on honesty.

Freddy just annoys me because he has two powers instead of just one. I'd understand just dream snares or if he could JUST teleport to generators but he has both of them and put them together with a perk; you've got a Low-skill ceiling, high-reward, no-brain annoyance.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553
  • StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

Doctor.

I only ever face Doctors with two Iris, and I feel like I'm a rocket surgeon with how much I'm mitigating his abilities, his passives, his timing, etc. I actually like facing him because it's a lot of interaction, but I feel like it's a juggling act.

• bedlord
    bedlord Member Posts: 62

A good nurse you just can't beat it

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564

Wraith and Spirit. Even when healthy, the spirit is guaranteed to hit me right after a phase.

• GenJockeyNance
    GenJockeyNance Member Posts: 687

This is pretty opposite for me?? I can dodge a decent huntress. A deathslinger however? I get destroyed. It's like no matter how much I swerve, how much I try to predict where he's gonna shoot, the mofo gets me anyway. I don't understand it either how you can dodge one but not the other lmao we're just unlucky I suppose.

• GenJockeyNance

God that is the stuff of nightmares... But yeah a p3 Nurse and you know it's already ggs. Especially in the scenario you listed and 5 gens are still up.

For sure. God like Nurses is already ggs. Best you can hope for is to find hatch before she does but usually, at least for me, she always knows where hatch is. ;_;

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,970

Ghostface and pyramid head

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Not to be that guy, but all of them, I am a horrible survivor. I don't ever have an easy time unless they leave me alone. Rofl.

I guess Wraith is that one that makes me roll my eyes. So maybe he is the worst? It is not by much, though.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

Ghostface wrecks me pretty consistently. It's aggravating. I hate the lack of terror radius anytime, for any reason. It's taking away one of the few defenses that a survivor has in this game. And I know that killer mains hate to hear this but I'm sorry, Wraith is a massive, dull, irritating PitA for the same reason (and several more). I'd honestly rather face Nurse over Ghostface more often than not, and it's gotten to the point that I'd take Nurse 10 times out of 10 over Wraith. Maybe even Spirit as well. At least with those characters I know that the match isn't going to consist entirely of me looking all over the place, not being allowed to focus on my tasks, because the killers are just sneaking for the entirety of the match.

The only killer I'd make an exception for regarding the lack of a terror radius is Michael, because quietly observing his prey is basically what defines him. Don't have a problem with any of the other killers in terms of consistent losses. Maybe Hag but (fortunately) I rarely see her anymore.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

Same. If killer has more than 500 hours on account I most likely get down before first gen done.

I'm not like bad survivor. I'm always paying attention to which gens are repaired to not get into 3-gen trap. And I can give myself to killer if he tunneling teammate that have been hooked twice. But at loops I'm terrible. My biggest problem is that I'm too greedy for pallets. Always save them for later or for teammates. But when I play killer I noticed that if survivor predrop every pallet, he most likely waste enough of my time to get 3 gens done. Pallets are not worth that much as I usually think when I play survivor.

• GenJockeyNance
    edited August 2021

Yep. That's my frustrations with Ghostface. It doesn't help I'm always found first. Always. Not just with Ghostface but every killer. I'm not even exaggerating. I don't know if I'm doing something to attract attention to myself, I'm the only one with the guts to hop on a gen immediately aka teammates are hiding or if my unluckiness is shining proud as I'm seriously unlucky, I can never catch a break in the game or in real ######### life. But it's annoying when he gets a gen grab despite me looking everywhere or him coming out of nowhere. Or just getting a free hit and I fumble the looping because I'm still reeling of ######### just happened with slight annoyance. Revealing him doesn't work for me so I'm kinda just screwed lol

I don't care for Wraith either as a stealth killer. 10x frustrating when you're working on a gen down in house of pain for example and he whacks you out of nowhere because silent bell. His buff also seems insanely too much. I knew he needed a movement speed buff but this seems too much of a buff. The only reason I didn't list him was because I can last longer. He's just more of a nuisance than anything.

Now Pig and Myers are tolerable. They're decent. I will die bopping the snoot. And if I die to scratch mirror Myers 🤷 fine, fair enough. Lol

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Honestly...... I suck against trapper people say that I need to be less cocky when playing against trapper.

And nemesis, I just hate playing against nemesis.

• lordfart
    lordfart Member Posts: 538

PIG. Those bloody hats

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209
    edited August 2021

######### trapper, like legit I just never look down or have magnets on my feet. I'm that idiot in trapper montages that steps in the same trap 3 times.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on
  • glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
  • miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I can totally sympathize with your frustration at being chased first. I've had the game for five months now and around month 2 I began to notice that this was happening to me CONSTANTLY. Not only was I seemingly targeted immediately - to the extent that I could be surrounded by all the other survivors yet the killer made a beeline straight for me - but worse, I was almost always spawning right near the killer. This was happening at an alarmingly high rate, to the extent that I reported the issue to BHVR and asked if they could look into it. I have a recording where the killer radius kicked in within six seconds of the start of the match. Literally. SIX.

Fortunately right after I wrote, that stuff stopped. It's likely that I didn't have anything to do with that, but I was happy that it stopped regardless. Things were fine for a while. Then came the Wraith buff.

Ugh.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

While Trapper may be one of, if not the weakest killer(s), he's the hardest killer for me to go against. I'm a living bear trap magnet.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    edited August 2021

Can relate so bad.

Probably I am in a "######### is this survivor doing" montage vs trapper.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on
  • Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

After a game of tampered timer pig on ormond I feel this

• ZonkyWizard
    ZonkyWizard Member Posts: 568

Deathslinger

• PureDoctorMain
    PureDoctorMain Member Posts: 341

Easily Wraith I love the funny bing bong man but I SUCK at escaping or looping him I always overthink or underestimate his super speed lung and end up going down.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

all of them, i suck at surv lol

• SirGando
    SirGando Member Posts: 374

I struggle the most against a good blight or a good nurse. Still have fun playing against them tho.

• SirGando
    SirGando Member Posts: 374

I think we all have those moments. Even the best survivors cant predict traps.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

Clown with the instakill addon. There's nothing else in the game that i hate more than that.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,539

For some reason, if the killer is an Oni it is instant death for me.

• Anki
    Anki Member Posts: 58

Nemesis

I always end up in situations on which I can't do anything. Dropping the pallet or not dropping it both means rip. Same with windows

• AgentTalon
    AgentTalon Member Posts: 331

Recently, solo Q Trickster. Every time I get found I'm in an area where I have no options and those 6 knives seem to take 1 second to land.

• BuddhaBing
    BuddhaBing Member Posts: 248

Myers. It's not that he's particularly strong or anything, but for some reason my brain just completely turns off when I'm facing him.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

Idk, maybe a good Hag? Her traps are nearly invisible on most maps, they require an item to disable them, crouching to avoid them wastes a ridiculous amount of time if you don't have UE, the camera snap usually leads to hits that wouldn't happen against any other killer, and that's not taking into account people who use macros or spam scroll wheel to teleport instantly. I just don't think she's very fun to play against.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Most of them... I panic and just run without a plan....

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Wraith and Ghostface because they pretty much get free first hits and the stealth playstyle is my weakness as survivor.

That is pretty much most matches but I’m sure mostly everyone “weakest killer” to face is a Nurse that knows what they are doing. Pretty much nobody can combat that.

• FentV1rus
    FentV1rus Member Posts: 112

The only killer that fits this is a good Nurse. A good Nurse will invalidate all of your looping and palleting abilities, hands down. Thankfully, I don't see her very often, even in my current red/purple rank games.

I would say a good Blight is a strong second.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Spirit a Nurse I can handle but not Spirit. Myers is god awful they usually run rabbit or monitor so they’re on you before you have time to think. Or they do scratched mirror to an indoor map or perma tier 3 with Myers memorial