survivors who hide in lockers during tombstone myers

Options
2»

Comments

• MyersIsPantless
    MyersIsPantless Member Posts: 104
    Options

im not saying you shouldnt but its obvious that someone wants tombstone myers achievement which is one of the hardest to get

• 1miko
    1miko Member Posts: 268
    Options

I hop into a locker forcing him to hook me, I ain't gladly dying on 0 hooks with no interaction with the killer besides getting stared at and then having the chase dropped for the rest of the game while he tries to mori me. If you want it you earn it, I'll gladly give the kill once I'm past stage two.

• ImBrakingBike
    ImBrakingBike Member Posts: 454
    Options

I'm about 650 hours into the game, I played Myers only a couple of times and I learned about this achievement thanks to this thread. I have no idea if I even encountered a Myers trying to go for it, I couldn't have guessed lol

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options

it's easy to tell. people going for it will very rarely hit somebody and almost never hook anyone (you can't risk someone just deciding to die). and probably all gens will be done before he ever reaches tier 3.

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,287
    Options

Sorry (not sorry) for not giving you a free kill :)

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

Heck, if the survivors knew, you would be less likely to get it. I would mask that I was going for it by actually hooking people occasionally. Survivor mains are something else, bro.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,998
    Options

Why would survivors give you a free kill. Just cause ur going for an achievement that they may or may not know ur going for, doesn't mean there aholes for not giving it to you

• AJStyIez
    AJStyIez Member Posts: 419
    Options

How is it obvious? I’d love to hear this explanation, because outside of observing the way his hands are positioned during EW tier-ups and noticing his lack of hooks while gens are popping there’s no ‘obvious’ indications that they’re using those addons let alone using those addons specifically for the achievement.

Your logic only works under the assumptions that :

A: Theres no bad/brand-new-baby Myers that have zero hooks or damage because they legit can’t catch or stalk anybody

B: There’s no bad/brand-new-baby Myers that use the addons because they think they’re strong/overpowered/shiny pink iridescent

C: The only players that EVER use those addons are doing it for the achievement

If you want to simp for Myers and sacrifice yourself for the sake of an achievement that you don’t have confirmation of them attempting then go for it. If that’s what you think is fair then more power to you and whoever feels similar, but I know me and plenty of others will not give them that free kill unless I’m the last one alive and he already killed the other 3 survivors. Earn it the hard way like everybody else does/did

• Xayrlen
    Xayrlen Member Posts: 329
    Options

Don't forget that you are also obligated to give killer an easy 4k

• SammehStormborn
    SammehStormborn Member Posts: 147
    Options

If you’re getting next to no BPs that’s on you and your team. It takes a good while to get to T3 with that add on.

Funny that people call it a broken add on, clearly survivor mains or those who haven’t played Myers enough.

• MyersIsPantless
    MyersIsPantless Member Posts: 104
    Options

what i’m trying to say is if myers mori’d all other 3 survivors, closed hatch, found you, why would you hide in a damn locker and not give yourself up? your gonna lose anyway because tier 3 myers is really fast, especially with 3 PWYF stacks. but instead some people wanna hide in lockers just in case they are going for the achievement.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Play with Your Food was an absolute must when I went for that Trophy (got it thankfully after a day of matches, got lucky). But oh boy did Survivors bolt to lockers instead of doing anything else JUST to spite me. People are strange creatures....

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,347
    Options

Well it's probably the most stupidly designed add-on in the game, it has a huge downside but if the team has 1 stupid member on their team, they could all potentially get insta killed. I honestly hope that if they ever rework Michael, they completely change his Ultra Rare add-ons.

• ouroboros_world
    ouroboros_world Member Posts: 215
    Options

And vice versa, why should killers get everything fun taken away from them because survivors want to survive for brain dead easy escape

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Maybe if adept/trophyhunting people weren't so much toxic like the community in general I would help people more. Example last time I let Myers get his adept because I noticed the perks/playstyle (was right).

Know what he did? He attacked me on the hook and nod into the screen until I was dead.

I don't regret helping opponents but I would do it more often if community was nicer. Especially when you need something like this in return.

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021
    Options

Well, how about a mechanic then which makes the Entity expel survivors who are hiding in lockers once they have crows circling above them? I'm sure that would solve the issue without affecting genuine counterplay. If it's just the last survivor hiding in there out of sheer spite then that's fine, might as well give Mikey his final mori.

• Rougual
    Rougual Member Posts: 526
    Options

Survivors are evil people, be a Killer.

We are nice.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    Options

🎶If you don't want to get Moried by Myers, you better be vegan🎶

I don't know how that makes sense. I was just watching "That Vegan Teacher" this morning for absolutely no reason lmao

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 613
    Options

I think it is a fair strategy. Just open the locker, carry them away from the locker, and drop them over and over. You gotta catch them before they make it back to the locker.

The ones that DC are the ones that are trying to screw up your achievement. Can't remember how many times I had to deal with that BS.

• SoloQKev
    SoloQKev Member Posts: 162
    Options

Is there any tips on how to get the infinite tier 3 tombstone as I need this achievement and have been struggling to get it.

This discussion has been closed.