The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Demogorgon's Chase Music doesn't play from the Survivors' perspective? Will his music be removed?

I just finished playing a survivor match against a Demogorgon, and I don't know if it's because of his future removal in November, or if it's just a bug, but either way: His iconic chase music didn't play at all. Instead, the default chase music played (Y'know, the same rotating themes that play with Wraith, Trapper, Nurse, Legion, Pig, Bubba and the like).

Has anyone experienced this already as well? Or was it just a bug from my side?

Like I said, perhaps it's already a modification for his removal in November, but I haven't seen any clarification regarding his music, only his perks and the like.

And honestly, I don't know if it'd be fair to get rid of his music when new people will experience seeing him, interacting with his portals, hear his sounds and the like, anyway. Why would music be the only thing that'd not be allowed to continue? If this is the case we should ask for clarification somewhere.

It'd be a disappointing precedent too, knowing that one day we'll eventually lose Pyramid Head, Nemesis, Pinhead and any future Licensed killer's original, great chase themes as well while playing against them as a survivor.

(Just to be clear, his theme plays normally while playing as him, but alas, I don't know if that's just because you own him directly)

Comments