Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

No killer can win on Lampkin

jamally093
jamally093 Member Posts: 1,626

I've played in public lobbies as every killer on lampkin and now conform no killer is good on it because there are areas that give survivors the massive amount of space played Nemesis and still can hit a survivor even then the fences are broken on ranched arbor the fence in the slaughterhouse killers can hit survivors and those are taller then the little wooden fence on lampkin so next map they should remaster is Lampkin and actually make it fair.

Comments

• PureDoctorMain
    PureDoctorMain Member Posts: 341

There are a few killers that can in very certain scenarios but yeah needs a big change. Preferably sooner rather than later.

• Dwigtht
    Dwigtht Member Posts: 462

Unfortunately, the map is licensed, I am not sure, but I think this requires extra time and effort to do any changes, even add breakable walls... or a breakable fence maybe, or just a hole in the fence...

Devs have added breakable walls to Badham, which is Freddy's map, so I have hope.

Killer on Haddonfield:

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761

That's actually Trappers best map, by leaps and bounds

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Im Trapper main so I cant understand the complain...

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,699

Haddonfield is my least favorite map and it’s very infuriating to play at as killer.

But I will say it’s actually decent for Hag and Trapper.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

I only have issues with Haddonfield if I'm against a really good team, moat notably SWF groups. But I don't hate it nearly as much as other Killers do.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

I can if I my totems don't get cleansed as spirit.

• MadmegMain
    MadmegMain Member Posts: 105

I do just fine on lampkin. Hell some of my killers excel on that map. Trickster, wraith and clown are my go to for that map

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

I got a 4k on Haddonfield as Pig and Huntress

But like you said yes Haddonfield does need to be re-worked

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I've gotten a few 4Ks on Haddonfield but that was partially luck and partially perks like NOED. I don't agree with the blanket statement that virtually every map in this game is "sided" but Haddonfield IS pretty tricky for killers, I agree.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

Beat me to it, as a Hag main I always laugh when they bring a Haddonfield offering because it's gonna be a slaughter.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

It isn't so bad, unless you are facing a full balanced team as a generic m1 killer, it could be worse.

• Corns_Flake
    Corns_Flake Member Posts: 17

@JHondo She's such a breath of fresh air to play, if can just predict where the survivors are going to be I don't have to bother watching them chain loops, hold W or pre throw every pallet. Rotton fields, dwelling, purgation & sanctum are probably her only bad maps. Why bother chasing when I can just out think the survivors lol.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Same, it is alright. Some of the spots are just yikes, but whatever, happens in nearly every map anyways. At least it is cool. Better than just another forest or scrapyard.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,180

It's common knowledge many players aren't content with the map, but the claim no killer can win there is clearly false.

Besides, killer skill can offset the map difficulty, and likewise survivors can also be caught out.

If you're willing to lose a couple of early gens with aim of creating a smaller area to watch out for, then the killer has a very good chance. Lose a central gen early on - or one in the houses - and life becomes a whole lot more tricky.

• NoTerrorRadius
    NoTerrorRadius Member Posts: 201

YMMV.

I've been on teams that got 4k'd by Huntress on multiple occasions at haddonfield.

Haddonfield is home for the Shape, and Mike is a beast on that map. He's my main killer, and I consistently get 3K on the map, with 4k sprinkled in. And I am by NO means good at the game. As someone mentioned, stalking is easier in haddonfield for the Shape, because of the map layout.

I also agree with the poster that said maps tend to favor their respective killer. Huntress in that forest, doctor in lery's...have you played against a Freddy at badham or pyramid head at midwich? A literal horror movie LoL 😆

• lordfart
    lordfart Member Posts: 538

Haddonfield is actually one of my favourite maps as Twins. I park Charlotte smack bang in the middle of the road and harass everyone with Victor

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,304

Haddonfield is not that bad as people think. Personally i hate it as survivor. As killer, no problem.

Swf's and stuff bringing Coldwind, Mcmillan, Autohaven. Almost never haddonfield because is not that good.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 961

Haddonfield i hate with Executioner and Twins. Victor can't pounce up or down the stairs, many windows in all buildings. So just hope you catch them in the open and prey for less gen's in houses.

Other killer's it's about 30-50% chance of winning on that map depending on which layout you get.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    edited August 2021
  • Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Surprisingly trapper is kinda decent on the map. But he’s still terrible in general so it balances out

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618
    edited August 2021

Trapper, Deathslinger, and Blight exist.

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

Blight is terrible on that map TO YOU.

If you're struggling on Lampkin as Blight, even though he can shut down just about 90% of the map with experience, especially fence tiles, you are definitely doing something wrong.

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

Did we also forget to mention Nurse? She doesn't care about your pallets or hedge walls and she can just blink up to you on that second floor gen or the one in the house of pain.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I have 4k with every killer on Haddonfield but some are ridiculously hard to do it with. Certains killers I really don't want to see it with (Twins, Billy, Plague, and Blight? Maybe Blight). Trapper, Hag, Doc, Clown, and stealth killers I don't mind it though and I would take Haddonfield every time over RPD.

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,841

I play on that map and I win as killer, hmmm.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

The only time haddonfield is broken is when the side window spawns at Myers house, the downstairs back right window of the light blue house and the window that spawns to the right of the top of the stairs in yellow house if they all spawn in together and people are running balanced landing or lithe. It's rare to have the game spawn all those tiles that way but it does happen sometimes and when it does there's nothing a killer can do because you can just keep making distance to another house loop, but other than that scenario most of the time it's not all that bad and it's rare to see 4 balanced landings.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    edited August 2021

Haddonfield is statistically average in terms of killer lethality; it's just annoying.

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636

Ghostface is insane on Haddonfield

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

It's a good map for stealth killers actually. Very nice points to stalk as Ghostface. You can see it was clearly designed for Myers.

Sure it sucks for basically everyone else, but 9/10 survivors don't know how to correctly use the loops there. Most end up trying to loop those car loops on the street which are actually fair tbh. I'd take Haddonfield over RPD any day.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I do agree that Haddonfield should be up next for a rework yet at the same time I'm honestly expecting the devs to make it so much worse by throwing in some terrible breakable walls.

I can picture it now. The balconies that have a window and an open doorway will end up being a window and a breakable wall.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Hag and Trapper for sure. I really enjoy playing as Trapper on it, plenty of nice trap potential.

I'm pretty handy as Oni but ive been whitewashed in my last 4 visits to HF 😩

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196

Deathslinger has no pressure on that map so the games over in 7 minutes against any decent team.

• Tekno_Badger
    Tekno_Badger Member Posts: 526
    edited August 2021

Hag and Nurse, but the rest lose miserably

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    edited August 2021

I hate Haddonfield with every fiber of my being...it fills my soul with emptiness. I don't need to be told how bad it is.

With that said, I don't mind it as Demogorgon. Yes, you have all that annoying clutter, House of Pain, windows and stupid fences to deal with like every other killer(excluding perhaps top tier nurse? idk) which hampers your chase potential, however you don't need to chase a whole lotwith Demo. A heavy emphasis on portals lets me traverse opposite ends of the map very quickly while simultaneously seeing what every survivor is doing.

Portal Hex:Ruin. See where survivors are. See they are all on separate gens. Harass somebody off, preferably somebody near basement. Place the odd portal to defend generators later. Down somebody and attempt a basement play if you can. I run Agitation so I can do it more consistently. Portal the basement. Use your aura reading to either defend ruin, or pressure generators while also seeing anybody attempting a rescue. Force that person to second stage at the least. At this point you should have high STBFL stacks so even if your victim escapes, you can turn it into a terrible trade.

I'm not 100% sure if Demo can normally, but at least with Egg the survivor does not have enough time to cleanse a portal if you decide to portal back immediately. This can make cleansing your web of terror quite difficult. At the very least, it imposes a side objective that helps get at least one survivor off of generators. Survivors absolutely cannot afford to ignore them when they realize what addon they are against.

Once you gain the upper hand, especially when there's only 1-2 generators left, it can be very hard to come back from. You'll need to reset away from Demo's web, which will be set up near strategic points on the map as well as ones near generators. This means he doesn't need to commit to chases. He can portal around and meet you at every approach.