Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Any word on shrinking rpd?

I know some map alternates were found in the ptb files, but has there been any word on changing rpd at all? I still don't really understand why a map that was built specifically to be a sprawling, confusing maze was considered a good fit for a game so dependent on map awareness.

I just played a match on rpd with demo, who i assumed would be a good fit considering his ability to teleport, but I never actually had time to put down portals because I was always in a chase through the labyrinth with someone while all the gens popped. Freddy continues to be the only killer I can think of who would do well on rpd, but for everyone else it's quite simply not fun to play on.

I wish rpd was leaving instead of hawkins. At least hawkins isn't twice the size of the previous largest map in the game.

Comments

• No.

• SacrilegeGG
    SacrilegeGG Member Posts: 85

The PTB has a few internal level filenames matching the RPD which means they may be testing different variations of the map.

We might end up with multiple RPD versions, like Badham Preschool.

• Adjatha
    Adjatha Member Posts: 1,814

1st Floor & 2nd floor makes the most sense to me, but if it does get split, it'll probably be east and west or something.