Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can we please have the ability to go into custom games alone?

Title. It would be nice to be able to wander maps with no pressure to learn loops, gen spawns, layout, etc.

Comments

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Guess if you're survivor, you can escape through hatch, or do Gen and open gate.

If you're killer, because there is no survivor left, the game instantly end, which is why they dont give us ability to custom game alone.

I really want this because I still need to learn racoon map

• Triadequinaxor
    Triadequinaxor Member Posts: 213

easy just add bots to custom games, if u wish of course

• CosmicParagon
    CosmicParagon Member Posts: 1,070

This as well, I don't even care about BP, I just want to be able to relax with a game against bots every so often

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

It would be really nice to have this, for the exact reasons you say. It would also be nice if there were a practice mode for killers where you could get extra information/feedback about the range on your special powers or where the center of your screen is or similar things, just to try to learn the controls in an environment that's not a live game.

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 645

Good suggestion but DBD management said: "DbD isn't designed to train yourself" regardless tutorials against bots. The only way to play 'casual' trials is with your friends in a Private Party KYF.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

It would be nice if we could adapt the bot mode to chose the killer, map, perks of the bots, etc.

• DouubleYou
    DouubleYou Member Posts: 28

Would be a great addition to be honest. It is awful trying to learn a new killer against your typical survivors as you just get wiped easily

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

This should be a thing for years

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13 Member Posts: 182
    edited August 2021

It would be nice. I'd love to take a killer I've never bothered with, like nurse, and go in by myself to practice blinks for an hour or so each day. That way, I'm not wasting anyone else's time or being ridiculed for being new.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Please yes.

How much work could that possibly take to allow 1 player insted of 2 to do so. I can't phantom why it isn't in DBD already.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309
    edited August 2021

I mean I think Custom game should be way more custom, at the very least it should allow for bots to fill any number of slots.

And if loading into a match on our own can't be done, just have an option to spawn any number of idle bots. They don't have to do anything else than spawn in so there's players on both sides and the match can start. Obviously bots actually running around like in the tutorial matches would be even better to at least have as an option but still.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I am 100 percent in favor of the option to have a fully customizable bot match. I'm not just in favor of it, I would absolutely love it. I mean LOVE it. Sometimes I want to play this game without dealing with other people. Sometimes I want to play this game at a more relaxed pace. Sometimes I want to play this game without any regard to how my actions are affecting anyone else. Sometimes I want to play this game when queue times are way too long. Sometimes I want to play this game without worrying about hackers, toxic people or getting maps or killers that I hate. And sometimes I want to just experiment with different perks or killers without being totally at the mercy of four other people that know what they're doing.

You guys at BHVR have legitimately done a good job of making the bots in the tutorial play surprisingly like the real thing. Please, just expand the mode so that we can tweak things to our liking in single-player custom matches. I would be thrilled beyond belief to have such a thing.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

I've suggested this very thing several times, I'm starting to believe they're scared of que times going through the roof, that's the only logical reason I can think of on why they wouldn't do it , when we see this feature come to the game you know it's about to be done with content and they'll leave the servers on for online and integrate bots like mobile into this game when someone DCs or if they can't fill a lobby fast enough