Wiggle progression needed to fall to feet when dropped by killer? (Progression/Regression speeds)

We have our estimates on a lot in this game, but I'm really curious if anyone knows the actual numbers to wiggle-related things. Specifically, the question asked above. I couldn't really find much on my own, but I know that the overall timer is 16 seconds and the shortest amount of time to wiggle about is a little over 6 seconds (by stacking Flip-Flop and Breakout).

I want to know:

• How much wiggle progression/time is needed to fall to your feet when you're dropped by the killer
  • How much progress is made for a dropped survivor
  • How fast does wiggle regression happen for a none wiggling survivor
  • How fast does wiggle regression happen for a downed survivor

I'm asking because earlier today I got into a match where I was dropped by the killer with what I think was about 4/5ths of wiggle progress done and was later picked up again with a little less than half of the wiggle progress left. Figured it might also help me in the future if I ever think I can't make a hook and should decide on if I drop them or not.

Best Answers

• Bluebird
    Bluebird Member Posts: 297
    Answer ✓

Wait, I misread the first question. You need 80%+ of the bar filled to be dropped by the Killer when they manually drop you.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,480
    Answer ✓

Well its 25% progress gained while dropping a survivor so you only need to be at 75% to break free of their grasp

however this would make it 4 pick up and drops however wiggle regression is just enough to prevent a clean escape with 4 pick ups and drops so it would be 12 seconds of wiggling then a drop or 3 drops a slight bit of wiggle then a drop to break free

Answers