Ultra Rare Chest Drops

With the Christmas update the messed up something with the Chests. It is super easy to find Ultra Rare items in chests. In my first game I opened a chest and got a Skeleton Key (No Plunderers). 2nd game found 2 Rainbow Maps (with Plunderers). Start looting away boys for easy Ultra Rares.

Comments

• Arsoul
    Arsoul Member Posts: 320

@Alien said:
    With the Christmas update the messed up something with the Chests. It is super easy to find Ultra Rare items in chests. In my first game I opened a chest and got a Skeleton Key (No Plunderers). 2nd game found 2 Rainbow Maps (with Plunderers). Start looting away boys for easy Ultra Rares.

ssssssshhhhhh

• Alien
    Alien Member Posts: 25

@Arsoul They will fix it eventually. I'm just trying to help out everyone before they do.

• Arsoul

@Alien said:
    @Arsoul They will fix it eventually. I'm just trying to help out everyone before they do.

LOL

Sssshhhh, I dont want it fixed :)

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    Posting stuff like this is what makes the devs notice and patch it, just sushh! 🤫😂
  • Alien
    Alien Member Posts: 25

Its a test. Are they going to fix the chest bug first or are they going to fix all of the audio bugs, scratch mark bugs, etc. Choose wisely Devs, I'll be watching

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

DUD

Time to go looting.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Or maby since it's Xmas these bugs are in fact there gifts to us to use
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Well...they are going on vacation soon sooooo, let's keep it quiet for a while huh? ;) Enjoy your items 
  • Arsoul

ssshhhhhhh

• purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661
    edited December 2018

@Alien said:

I think they did it because the firecrackers are in there. If you're running perks for chests right now you're pretty screwed if you're doing AitH and PI because there's a high chance for a firecracker. Maybe they did it to offset that? At first I said rainbow map and key aren't really what I want when I'm doing chests, but if I escape with enough of them it's definitely a bonus for later on. I've seen more UR(only key and map ofc) than anything other than the firecracker and I would have liked to have a toolbox or medkit for the match. Basically your only chance to get a medkit is running pharmacy right now.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

TFW you try to make rare items common in mystery boxes and accidentally affect in game chests too.

• purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661

@anarchy753 said:
    TFW you try to make rare items common in mystery boxes and accidentally affect in game chests too.

While it could be related I think my theory is better.