Perk idea

I highly recommend a perk this is my idea:

While the killer is in a 15m radius of a hooked player for 10 seconds all survivors alive get 50% bonus speed added to all actions performed. 

The numbers can be worked out but this would allow for less camping for killers and make it harder for a killer to win that does so 

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Sure, as long as it disables if Survivors are also in the same area. Regardless, Survivors wouldn't use it. They didn't use Kindred either.

• willcenx
    willcenx Member Posts: 176
    Guess you forces the killer to leave the hook area using this perk even if it's obvious there are still some survivors nearby. Well done. That's the way the game should be balanced.

Btw, why don't killers have the perk that increases actions' speed if the survivor is working on generator for more than 10 seconds?
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    willcenx said:
    Guess you forces the killer to leave the hook area using this perk even if it's obvious there are still some survivors nearby. Well done. That's the way the game should be balanced.

Btw, why don't killers have the perk that increases actions' speed if the survivor is working on generator for more than 10 seconds?
    Because against a 4man swf coms team that are on 4 Diffrent gens you get insane speeds
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    and you could abuse it by forcing the killer to follow you near hooked survivors in chases. 

Mission failed, we’ll get em’ next time. 
  • the12seahawks12
    the12seahawks12 Member Posts: 2
    Chances are you're not going to force a survivor to be near a hook player if this perk becomes a reality because then their are only 2 other players that are working on completing generators I can see a killer physically leaving and going after the other 2 plus if it gave an auditory clue to the killer when it goes into effect it could help. I just can't tell you how many times I've seen a leather face stand there with his chain saw up guarding. You only get three hooks anyway it takes the fun out of it 
  • Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited January 2019

survivor perk idea:
    i got you fam: you can grab survivors that are on dying state youre speed will be slow to 50%/40%/30% you can left the survivor on the ground to heal them but also the survivor that is on dying state will not loss progress but he will progress hes bar to 95%.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    edited January 2019
    I feel there perks would stop a few toxic plays lol
    KILLER PERK
    Blood Rage- "watching your prey mock you fills you with rage to kill"
    When a survivor stays within 7m of you (either injured or healthy, while you are not moving) for 5/4/3s you get a token for this perk (max 6)
    1,2. -/-/move 20% faster
    3,4.-/perform actions 20/25% faster.
    5,6.-/-/survivors suffer the hindered status effects.

SURVIVOR PERK
    Transference- "You are willing to help others as much as possible, even if it becomes a detriment to you." spend 10s/5s/instantly heal another survivor one level at the cost of becoming injured and gain the broken status effect for 30s (cannot be used if already injured)
  • OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I got you, I made this in format of the DBD regular perks, will post a few???

Distrusting:

Shows the aura of 2 or more survivors healing each other for 2/4/6 seconds.

Your terror radius is increased by 5/1015% once this perk is activated.

“I’ve never had real friends, I’ve always despised them.”

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    edited January 2019

Sadist’s Calling:

You become obsessed with one survivor.

Each time you hook your obsession, Sadist’s Calling receives a token.

1 Token: receive 5% movement speed bonus.

2 Tokens: receive 10% movement speed bonus.

You will lose your tokens if the Obsession is sacrificed or killed.

Only one obsession per trial.

“Their pain moves me as much as it moves them.”

• Clyxxy
    Clyxxy Member Posts: 13

This post was brought to you by survivor mains.