Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This SBMM Experiment Will Be A Wake Up Call For BHVR

BHVR I seriously want to know what is going through your minds when you thought making SBMM permanent starting when pinhead is released is in any way a good idea, Ever since you announced this earlier this morning SBMM has been trending on twitter and still is as I'm typing this thanks to you. If it wasn't already clear enough that people don't want SBMM in the game and have to sweat every game they play and being matched up with the same sweaty players then I hope SBMM trending on twitter and the backlash you've received from that today will hopefully make you reconsider. If not then this experiment will just be like the backlash you received in the 2018 update where pallet and flashlight stuns were easier to achieve/ more op, In fact this backlash will probably be worse in many ways because like in other games like COD the regular 6v6 mode in multiplayer is completely dead thanks to SBMM. So please tell me BHVR what makes you think for one second the same thing won't happen to you? And no offense when I say this but what also makes you think if a billion dollar company like activision can't properly implement SBMM into their game what makes you think we can trust you to properly implement it when you guys can't even fix things like sound bugs that have been in the game for years and other unbalanced/performance issues? I have a feeling this SBMM experiment will not only fail but will also be a wake up call for you. I can personally tell you right now that when SBMM is introduced permanently I will not be playing this game nearly as much because the last thing I want to do is play every game in try hard mode against sweats especially when this game isn't even close to balanced, If your SBMM experiments was a little preview of what is to come then mark my words on this it will fail and it will fail greatly, You already have people back lashing so just imagine the back lash when it's permanently introduced unless you somehow create the biggest miracle in gaming and actually make a balanced SBMM but I wouldn't personally bet money on that, I hope you listen to the players and fans because if you don't it will be bad for you but as a fan I really do wish you the best of luck BHVR and that it does work out in the end.

Comments