Castlevania Chapter: Yea or Nay?

DrVeloxcity
DrVeloxcity Member Posts: 301

Potential Killer: The Vampire (Vlad Dracula Tepes)

Potential Survivor: Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades

Castlevania Chapter: Yea or Nay? 29 votes

Yea! That's an awesome idea
20%
InnCognitoRullisixtr4meFobboOhNoaTigerDino7281 6 votes
Meh, I'm indifferent/neutral to this idea.
10%
kodiakyGuiltiiVioletCrimes 3 votes
I don't think Castlevania fits the game.
34%
Seiko300TapeKnotTaigaScary_Punk_GhostMaxwellMozzieBadonkadonkLord_MallardV1XTaklet 10 votes
Nay. I would not like this chapter at all.
10%
ChurchofPigGazgemauchmelodyabusa 3 votes
I don't know much about Castlevania, but it could be cool
13%
DarkMagikHex_Llama[Deleted User]GarlicRice 4 votes
Other (explain, or other chapter idea)
10%
Mat_SellaSypherpathicCheeseAnton 3 votes

Comments

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720
    Yea! That's an awesome idea

Legacy of Darkness has been my Favorite. But maybe Medusa from the First one would be a possibility.

• Mozzie
    Mozzie Member Posts: 618

I don't like the concept of stretching DBD into Franchises that have had projects in the ESRB TEEN ratings. Sends the wrong message. Also, Dracula and all the old Universal classic monsters are royalty free, I believe. If they wanted Dracula in the game they sure as hell wouldn't pay for it.

• Sypherpathic
    Sypherpathic Member Posts: 488

Voted other because there's already been an animation with a blood-drinking vampire so I'm guessing they have one in the works. I would assume it would be an original killer since... vampires are so ubiquitous and you don't really need a specific one to sell a vampire killer.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862

This ^^

I think it would be far more interesting to see Dead By Daylight's iteration of the classic character that really leans much more heavily into darker horror elements of his story. They've already proven time and time again they can create compelling OC's and they've even proved they can take a recognizable and widely known character and create their own version of their story that sticks to the original core elements that made them who they are while also introducing new, fitting, and otherwise interesting elements to their characters like they did for Ghostface and I can only assume exactly like what they would do for Dracula.

• DrVeloxcity
    DrVeloxcity Member Posts: 301

I appreciate all of your feedback. From what I've read I actually agree that having an original Vampire killer instead of a licensed one has way better potential to be amazing. I'm sure there will be a The Vampire one day in DBD.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

That's hot.

• IamVoiceOver
    IamVoiceOver Member Posts: 24

There's been a couple M rated games in the series, with the most obvious being Lament of Innocence.