Play one leather face, you played them all

Options
imAdumbDev
imAdumbDev Member Posts: 6
edited September 2021 in General Discussions

So let me just say people who play lether face are incapable of non-tunnling. You can’t expect survivors to gen rush as a precaution because there really is no balance for example I will get a team of lvl 20 survivors going against a lvl 4 rank killer or vise versus. I would suggest either limit leather face ability to use the one hit chainsaw meaning implement either an overheat, or a cool down for a longer time or while he’s using it decrease his mobility.

(Exmples) 1) Slight speed lower or turn radius. 2) Higher overheat rate. 3) A stop and go rev up.

This is just not a fun killer and there really is not much one can do, even pallets don’t really stop it as he just goes right threw them, on top of that there seem to be a very much lack of them on some maps.

Bringing the poor map design for the 2 most recent Silent hill or R.P.D. To start the Silent hill map is just plan bad not well thought out, for example the Nurse is able to teleport anywhere at any floor. If they hit you guess what nurse’s call will see you anywhere you are in the map, as you cannot simply get far enough away. All they have to do is GEN teleport. because the map is so small they can teleport anywhere they want.

Lastly Rpd Narrow halls make it a maze nightmare non-capable of moving past some traps without getting hit or placing them on the gunk on the floor so they are completely unseeable. Poor map design is literally the worst part of this entire game and is what make’s and breaks it please look at updates more carefully to apply a more balanced solution as well as a map design that isn’t just mindlessly put out there.

I know this upset’s some of you but I ask you remain professional instead of like a bunch of immature children and give me a reason on why I am incorrect like everyone has failed to do. Thank you…

Post edited by imAdumbDev on

Comments

• Pukenplag
    Pukenplag Member Posts: 1,454
    Options

Bwoobs bring NOED always and that's a fact.

The rest is just a generalization of yours.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

So TLDR: Midwitch and RPD suck, and Nurse and Bubba are unfair to play against? Because that's what I managed to get from the wall of text before it just melded into itself for me.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

If you want people to read your text, use paragraphs. Otherwise it is tiering to read.

Topic: You speak from your experience which i can not share. I played against countless very nice and fair Leatherface players and I also play him frequently. Never have i never camped with him or tunnel and also never used noed on him.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,986
    Options

All low-mobility killers have an incentive to stay close to high priority survivor objectives, such as hooks...

• Pukenplag
    Options

You are one of the 4 bwoobs that don't use NOED. I am happy to find someone of my kind.

• SammehStormborn
    SammehStormborn Member Posts: 147
    Options

I never run NOED on bubba or any other killer. If I didn’t play well enough throughout the game I’m not using a get of free jail card. I won’t camp, won’t tunnel, just play fair.

although it should be noted that if survivors are playing toxic and making the game miserable for other teammates etc, they usually die pretty quick and the others are free to go… if it’s all survivors - though this happens rarely, then there’s no mercy. Kill quickly and move onto the next.

• Pukenplag
    edited September 2021
    Options

The thing with Bubba is that something about him kinda makes me always thing they are bad players. Which for some reason is true in most of the cases.

But one thing I've noticed in my games, streams, videos etc. is that VERY, VERY rarely a Bubba doesn't have NOED, regardless of the easy insta-down they possess.

Also, the third Bwoob that doesn't use NOED has been found. We only need to find the fourth legendary Bwoob and we are all reunited.

• Marik13
    Marik13 Member Posts: 683
    edited September 2021
    Options

Ok, who the hell are these Bubbas running NOED? Am I the only person thinking that Bubba with NOED makes no sense at all? Sorry but I play Bubba a fair amount and have never once even contemplated using NOED on him because to me, it's just a waste of a perk slot, not to mention a gamble too since they can just rub a couple bones and take it away from me. Unless if the Bubba is a low level killer and they've been completely screwed by the RNG that is the Bloodweb, and NOED is all you got, then ok fair enough you gotta use what's available. But otherwise it's just a waste.

Yeah I don't know where all these magical NOED wielding Bubbas are coming from but I highly doubt they're as common as people are saying.

• Mattie_MayhemOG
    Mattie_MayhemOG Member Posts: 315
    Options

Someone got DESTROYED by a Bubba and literally created an account to vent about it. That is a special kind of mad.

• Pukenplag
    Options

I only met 2 today. Look at some JRM videos and almost every time Bubba gets to end game, he has NOED.

Anyway, the fourth brother has been found.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

Face camping Leatherface should run NOED because you do not need any other perks and you do not really need to risk them getting away off overheat or a window. It is mostly good for the movement speed rather than the one shot, but if they have a pallet (which they probably will if you spent all game camping), it is often easier to chainsaw bait the pallet and go for a mallet one tap. Then they waste their time cleansing it and you still have chainsaw to protect your last victim.

If you play Leatherface traditionally, yeah, probably not worth it.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

I'm a pretty nice Leatherface

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171
    Options

My build on Bubba is BBQ, Ruin, Bamboozle, and Disco.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,141
    Options

Jesus Christ. There's a thing called paragraphs. Learn it.

I want to read what you wrote, but I'm not putting my aged eyes through that torture.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,663
    edited September 2021
    Options

Nurse Gen teleport is surely a huge issue, being that it doesn't exist and all.

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Marik13
    Marik13 Member Posts: 683
    Options

I guess that's the thing. I don't really face camp with him, at least I don't go in to a game with a basement camping build and with the intention of camping right out the gate. Don't get me wrong, I have face camped a hook with him, but usually during EGC, and when I don't have any kills. Or sometimes I'll just camp a hook if a particular survivor is just being a toxic pain to deal with and is doing everything they can to put me through hell. That's usually when I respond in kind lol. But yeah I don't do basement camping builds with him.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Just because a killer sneezes doesn’t mean he tunneling you.

but honestly, i stopped reading at your first blanket statement

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419
    Options

Me trying to read your hastily-typed word burger

• TruEternity
    TruEternity Member Posts: 320
    Options

All bubbas use speed limiter and endfury? Because that’s what I use, so then everyone uses that by the logic of the thread title.

• imAdumbDev
    Options

Not the perk's my guy, the way they play down one guy and tunnel the poor dude.

• imAdumbDev
    edited September 2021
    Options

Literally just looped a Leather face the entire game once he downed me he only stayed on me. Didnt go after anyone else didn’t even attempt

• Sweet_Tour
    Sweet_Tour Member Posts: 558
    Options

Someone needs to make a Chad face bubba. Being asked by a wojack "Are you really gonna camp" and he says "Yes"