Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivors on my team Vs Survivors when I'm killer.

It seems like when i play survivor my teammates are afraid of the killer, my map rng has as few pallets as possible and my team tends to never do gens

Typically this results in hatch games, me dying on 1st hook or dying to "lower skill" opponents Regularly due to my teammates seemingly being self care users or just super new to DbD. Or selfish hatch hiders. I get an AFK player every 5 or 6 matches it seems, and my teammates waste every pallet but still die instantly.

But i haven't been able to play killer in weeks, resulting in my skill dropping rapidly due to being rusty. I just can't do it. I try to be a fair killer player and do fun builds... But i get nothing but sweat.

I rarely get fun chases. Instead i get the players who whether solo or SwF, just annihilate me. My chases can be over in 20 seconds but it feels like they are just constantly on gens. They never play well at loops, they just run straight and Pre drop pallets. They take hits before last gen is even done, destroy my totems instantly.. and just avoid the fun element of the game, the chase. Opting to instead hide and pound out gens for a 5-10 minute low scoring escape.

It seems like i regularly get the worst killer maps with unfair RNG every other match. I really feel like MMR has been on for a while unofficially. I'll get stomped one match when i play a meme build. I then tryhard the next match and get matched vs baby survivors, and after every 4k, the very next game is sweat again.

I hate using meta perks or top tier characters, it bores me. But the sweat forces me to. I've been almost ignoring killer for 2 resets now which put me to rank 12(rank means nothing, i know) but the games are the same no matter what. And i neverrrr get teammates like this, much like how i seemingly never get opponents as bad as my teams

Killer has been so tilting because of this, and of course the most unbalanced awful thing in dbd(map design and rng) not to mention bugs, lag, and hit validation which never helps me as a survivor but regularly denies me a fair hit when a survivor played poorly. The last 3ish times I've tried a night of killer i seemingly get nothing but a swat team, followed by an easy 4k, and the swat teams again.

Sweaty dbd is dbd at its worst. I've been playing since 2016, but it's never angered me this much since the save time changes or insta gen BNP days.

I don't know why my games are constantly like this but it's safe to say if this is the future of DbD, count me out.

5 years, several thousand hours on 2 different platforms, yet i finally feel like walking away from dbd forever because i don't agree with the current direction, or devs neglecting our fellow players, and the increasing sweat levels of a casual game.

Sorry for the huge essay, this is just a jumbled 3am rant i made during a 15min ban because the sweatiest 4stack I've encountered in a year(who were kind enough to bm afterwards) refused to do the last gen and instead just kept 99'ing an impossible spread to defend.

Just mentally exhausted of this game and dreading mmr with no casual modes, no real rank rewards and fun variety.

Anyone else experience sudden dramatic sweat increase in the last month or 2? Or am i just crazy. I dunno. I hate SBMM as it kills everything it touches, but if it is as bad as the tests, I'm done.(sbmm only assists below average players or the few who like sweaty games. Add casual and comp modes, our playerbase is big enough to handle it and real rank rewards like cosmetics, charms, cells etc would add incentive to the sweats to play ranked)

Thanks for reading this. Im just so burnt out. Im tired of playing nice and getting punished because bad map design or horrible archive challenges (which will be impossible with high mmr)

Comments