Anyone know when the Christmas cosmetics are out?

Options
im really looking forward to them so that it isn’t just a Christmasy background and more of a Christmas feel anyone know anything they usually come out on a Tuesday/ Wednesday and don’t they close from the 22nd until after Christmas? Hopefully it’s later today because it’s 6pm here

Comments

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    Options

It will likely be tomorrow. That's when most cosmetics launch.

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Options
    @ACEvHEARTS Do you know if it will be free? Someone told me that which I highly doubt. Those sweaters had a lot of hard work put into them so I feel as if they’re a cash grab waiting to happen...
  • deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Options
    @ACEvHEARTS Do you know if it will be free? Someone told me that which I highly doubt. Those sweaters had a lot of hard work put into them so I feel as if they’re a cash grab waiting to happen...
    No, I feel the Santa clown will definitely either be a auric cell only or purple grindable cosmetic but I feel that the sweater will either be a yellow and or green grindable cosmetics because it’d be kinda bad if everyone had to pay for a sweater (so fingers crossed)
  • Hibbsan
    Hibbsan Member Posts: 12
    Options

You won't be getting any of the cosmetics for free unless you spend Shards. If they had some way for you to grind for the sweaters and clown outfit they would already have put it in the game along with the update, not later. All of it will be put in the store

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    Options

@PinkEricka said:

I haven't heard of anything being free. But like others have said, Clown will likely be auric cells and sweaters will probably be low cells (like 250) or shards.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    Technically everything that costs shards is free but i get what you mean
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    Do you know if it will be free?

Haha! Free? Not from Behavior. Most of it is bound to be locked behind Auric Cells, to motivate the opening of wallets in this festive time of the year.