We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Please make small adjustments to weak Killers/perks faster and more frequent.

It doesn't take a data analyst or expert to tell you that Clown's changes made very little difference. The best change was the faster reload, and that is a VERY minor change.

What is frustrating me and making me worry is that Clown likely isn't going to change for a LONG time despite his changes not really influencing him all that much, they have POTENTIAL but we won't know because for some reason small basic changes take forever to implement. This is applicable to all mediocre Killers and perks.

All you have to do is make his bottles require separate totals and reload restores both. That is ALL you have to do, you could do it within an hour at most, would make him better and would change absolutely nothing whatsoever in terms of game or meta health.

So what's up, why not? Why can't these basic things happen more often? It makes no sense and is incredibly demoralizing as a player. Blight gets changes for MONTHS and ends up pretty solid even on Console, but Killers like Clown, Trapper, Pig, etc are left alone untouched for God knows how long.

Do not tell me small changes like these would magically break the game when Nurse exists and ignores 90% of chase mechanics.

Please make casual changes to more Killers more frequently more often.

Comments