The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

An idea and want to ask the community

I'm a big killer in dead by daylight may not be as good as some. Anyway my idea is what if they made a hardcore mode where one exit appers randomly other then 2. yes you will have the killer camp I get that but survivors still have to get hit 2 times they still can get to the exit. I think this will be a challenge for survivors because they will have to work a little harder do to it's one exit. The hatch ofcourse should be in this mode when the last one stands it's part of the game no reason to take it out. As a killer I dont know how to make it harder for them maybe have pallets all ready down this will evion from getting the killer stun but this is just an idea. Not only that the kill still has a choice to go around or brake the pallets. Better yet how about when the survivor brakes a hook it's broken cant responded. And in the mode each survivor can only take one items for example I take a tool box the others cant take that item. This means that I have a choice to repair faster gens or brake a few hooks. 

Answers

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    So basically something like a 3 gen hostage doc? No thanks, boring and annoying .
  • fusky17
    fusky17 Member Posts: 11
    No it will still be 5 gens 4 survivor one random killer like how you play now but just a harder mode
  • fusky17
    fusky17 Member Posts: 11
    Example I chose a med kit u have a flash light another one gets a tool and another has map like I said a choice to play a harder mode